Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 42

Author Topic: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (New Game is Up!)  (Read 60050 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 22: Forest Skirmish)
« Reply #435 on: September 11, 2013, 02:14:25 am »

"Aw shit"
Get that damn axe, swing it into the closest bandits back.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 11, 2013, 02:52:11 am »

do not move from my firing position wait for more bandits aim for the centre of mass

shit shit shit everyone find cover we need to drag Kyle to cover as well before administering treatment. We don't know how many more there are
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 09:22:01 am by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 11, 2013, 03:27:23 pm »

"I dont know if we will have time for that. Here, doc,What do you need me to do? Anything?"
Charles tries to help the doc while still defending himself. If Kyle gets knocked out he will try to grab the shotgun and use it.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 11, 2013, 04:08:54 pm »

"No thanks, son, I think I'm good for now."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 11, 2013, 04:11:21 pm »

Oh, crap!

Stay prone and out of line of fire, and retrieve the stick. If assaulted, self defense, if an ally gets into combat close to me, rush to aid.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:28:23 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 16, 2013, 08:45:25 pm »

Should have posted this a lot earlier, but we just need Clair.

Sorry guys. :<
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 17, 2013, 03:44:10 am »

Charge the closest bandit and shock him.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 19, 2013, 04:49:03 pm »

Game will resume when my Internet gets better.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 19, 2013, 07:01:23 pm »

Why is it not working?
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 22, 2013, 12:41:06 pm »

Why is it not working?

Dead router. :<

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 22, 2013, 01:22:06 pm »

Oh. Well, good luck!
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The World is a Ghetto~ (Chapter 23: Chase)
« Reply #446 on: September 22, 2013, 09:09:43 pm »

Chapter 23: Chase

~Day 1~
August 8th, 2015
1:12:15 P.M.

"Crap! Kyle's hit!"Charles dives for what ever cover he can find near Kyle, trying to be small and yet still be able to beat them if they go too close, along with trying to help out Kyle. But they probably wont have to get close....
Get in cover. Try and stop the bleeding.
Get into cover with Kyle, and stop the bleeding with use of the FIRST AID KIT.
"I dont know if we will have time for that. Here, doc,What do you need me to do? Anything?"
Charles tries to help the doc while still defending himself. If Kyle gets knocked out he will try to grab the shotgun and use it.

[Kyle Agility: 5]

Kyle swings himself around a tree, his back to the fighting. He slumps down to sit, one hand around his gun handle and the other clutching the area around his wound. Jarrod pulls out his First Aid Kit, rushing to Kyle's side. He looks at the wound, a shot straight to the torso.

[Jarrod Medical Treatment: 3(+1)]

Jarrod gets some disinfectant on the wound before sealing it with medical gauze tape. It isn't the sturdiest structure in the world, but it will staunch the bleeding unless it is disturbed. Charles asks if he can assist with the situation, but Jarrod asks to do his work alone. The boy still remains around Kyle, ready to take his gun if he passes out.

"Aw shit"
Get that damn axe, swing it into the closest bandits back.
do not move from my firing position wait for more bandits aim for the centre of mass

shit shit shit everyone find cover we need to drag Kyle to cover as well before administering treatment. We don't know how many more there are
Oh, crap!

Stay prone and out of line of fire, and retrieve the stick. If assaulted, self defense, if an ally gets into combat close to me, rush to aid.
Charge the closest bandit and shock him.

The rest of the group goes on their own mixture of offensive and defensive tactics relative to their position.

Mr. Rand, being unarmed and open, dives for the grass and ducks his head under flying projectiles. He reaches for the stick on the ground.

[Mr. Rand Dexterity: 6+1]

He snatches the Large Stick instantly.

Ben grabs his Fire Axe in time for Clair and him to simultaneously run for the bandits in front of the group. One of the bandits runs from his tree, fleeing from his attackers.

[Ben & Clair Perception: (4+1+3)/2 = 4]

It is clear that the running man has a small firearm in his right hand, though of what kind can not be figured out at the distance he is. As Ben and Clair run after him, they are charged by another bandit from a perpendicular angle.

[Bandit Agility: 6]
[Ben Agility: 2]
[Clair Agility: 6-1]

Clair is able to react in time, pivoting on her foot and facing the correct direction of the new assailant. By the time Ben turns, a stocky man is on top of him, making a vertical swing at his head.

[Bandit Strength: 3]
[Ben Agility: 4]
[Ben Agility: 3-1]

Ben is able to sidestep a glass bottle to the skull, but the bandit backs up before he can launch a counter attack. Ben looks at his assailant, an balding man with a grey beard, wearing a brown jacket with a sling in one arm and a glass bottle in the other, glaring at him menacingly.

In those brief moments of confrontation between Ben and the bandit, Clair is able to come up on the marauder from his back.

[Clair Agility: 4-1]
[Bandit Agility: 5]

Clair lunges at the bandit with her Taser, but he ducks under her attack. She is sent stumbling forward, having missed her target, while he runs farther into the woods in the same direction as his gun-toting ally.

Wulf stays in his position, holding his rifle. To the side of him, the 14th Community takes potshots at the bandit that previously attacked them, who is now running away from the scene.

[Bandit Agility: 2]
[Omeen Perception: 6+1]

He doesn't get far; Omeen's Pump-Action Shotgun explodes and the bandit's head snaps off his body, his metal blade dropping besides his corpse. Layla gasps.

Omeen looks around for a moment before grabbing his party's bag of supplies. "Those gunshots will draw in dead guys, we've gotta' get out of here!"

Spoiler: Clair Lord (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mr. Rand (Errol) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ben Ross (anailater) (click to show/hide)

And so we're back yet again.

Important note that I forgot to add in last update: Medical injuries are fully detailed in each character's spoiler sheet. For example, Ben has a -1 to two-armed actions, which I believe was overlooked last turn, sorry anailater.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 23, 2013, 04:09:49 am »

Grab the metal blade

"We should-" she looks faintly ill for a moment "-check the body first. Shouldn't take too long.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 23, 2013, 11:18:37 am »

Help Kyle get up.

"I don't think that's our priority right now. We need to get out of her before...THEY get here.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 23, 2013, 12:32:33 pm »

Help get Kyle up, then go to help Ben with his shoulder.
"Comeon, lets get out of here... Crap, that thing looks bad, need help Ben?"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 42