Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

No Poll.

No poll?
No poll.

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 391

Author Topic: Fire Emblem On Forums: NoH: OOC thread: That's All Folks!  (Read 288382 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem On Forums: NoH: OOC thread: Wow, lookit all them dead people.
« Reply #1440 on: December 06, 2013, 07:20:26 pm »

We're not trying insult you. It's just you're coming off as really pushy about this and so its making people bothered because it makes them feels like you're trying to force your plan on them.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: December 06, 2013, 07:23:06 pm »

The other players are working together. They're just doing it their own way. And you are getting extremely confrontational about the whole thing. Keep cool. I'm sure when things get dire, they will look to you and your strategic findings.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: December 06, 2013, 07:26:06 pm »

It was never my intention to be pushy. It was my intention to suggest a plan and have people talk about things. But if people don't have any interest in that, I'll just drop it. Sorry.

Peach

• Bay Watcher
  • Stealing is wrong, unless it's in a game. XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: December 06, 2013, 07:36:39 pm »

Sword, believe it or not, I know your feeling all too well. That said, though I fully understand the intent of what you have been doing, you are, as shocking as it may seem, and I know it can be surprising, taking the wrong approach here. I would suggest you relax, continue thinking out plans and putting them up for debate, and chances are eventually everyone will start listening and giving input and whatnot, that or everyone will die before we get all too far in this game.
...You know, I've written my name on here, but it won't save. Does it only take certain inks or something?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: December 06, 2013, 07:39:58 pm »

Yeah, sorry, I have no interest in continuing to post plans. If you want to, feel free. But I'm done. People pretty clearly have no interest in me posting them, and while it's very nice of you to say things like that, I'm not going to bother continuing to waste a good hour or so trying to figure out the best plan that will keep the most people alive when people will just ignore me.

Peach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: December 06, 2013, 07:45:58 pm »

Yeah, sorry, I have no interest in continuing to post plans. If you want to, feel free. But I'm done. People pretty clearly have no interest in me posting them, and while it's very nice of you to say things like that, I'm not going to bother continuing to waste a good hour or so trying to figure out the best plan that will keep the most people alive when people will just ignore me.

But that's just it. When they realize how careful you planned things out, and as the cherry on top, that you are in fact open to suggestions, they will start listening. I know I sound a little over dramatic here, but I speak truly. It will be slow, but if you keep it up, people will in fact start paying attention to the plans. Besides, as I already implied, I'm not gonna be able to make a plan nearly as good as yours.
...You know, I've written my name on here, but it won't save. Does it only take certain inks or something?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: December 06, 2013, 07:50:19 pm »

*shrug* I appreciate your encouragement. But it's pretty clearly not an attitude shared by the others and so I'm not going to risk continuing to offend people. I'm just going to drop it.

Peach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: December 06, 2013, 07:52:59 pm »

Well, alright, I won't push any further other than saying I still think you should keep going with it. Still, in the end it's you're decision and I gotta respect that.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: December 06, 2013, 07:53:34 pm »

that or everyone will die before we get all too far in this game.

Considering that the only way to make the death rules more lax is if I made it so you people couldn't die unless it was a TPK, that would shock me.

Peach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: December 06, 2013, 07:55:01 pm »

Just stating the possibilities. XP

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: December 06, 2013, 08:23:46 pm »

@Sword: Take it from another 'plans' guy, the best approach is to only whip out the plans when shit hits the fans (because almost everyone else locks up worse than a virus laden BSOD when that happens). Your plans are fine, but having them when they aren't needed gives off the wrong impression, as you've seen.

My opinion is to relax, think out your own plans, and when people start walking into pikes or things get too rough, start drawing up the group plans. 'Swhat I do and it seems to work fine.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 08:25:54 pm by Xanmyral »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: December 06, 2013, 08:27:18 pm »

*shrug* Like I said. Not worth it, I have enough to take up my time as it is.

Peach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: December 08, 2013, 06:53:07 pm »

So, my 3DS broke. It still functions, but I won't be using it so often as I don't want to break it further. This is important because a lot of my visits here were through my 3DS, so I won't be visiting as often. I could fix it, but it costs money I don't have, so for now I just gotta accept it.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: December 08, 2013, 06:57:12 pm »

So, my 3DS broke. It still functions, but I won't be using it so often as I don't want to break it further. This is important because a lot of my visits here were through my 3DS, so I won't be visiting as often. I could fix it, but it costs money I don't have, so for now I just gotta accept it.

Doesn't the 3DS have a warranty on it? Nintendo is usually pretty nice about repairs.

Peach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: December 08, 2013, 07:02:03 pm »

My warranty's expired.Fixing it isn't too expensive, but I'll still have to save up to afford it.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 391