Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 200011 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine
« Reply #3990 on: July 02, 2013, 11:13:36 pm »

"From the materials, a sort of cleansing ritual to remove the taint. I would assume it would be done in intervals depending on how quickly the corruption spreads."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: July 02, 2013, 11:15:09 pm »

"Not exactly. You see exorcisms like the ones you see on T.V actually have founding in controlling daemons. I know, I studied through a school started by the great exorcist himself."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: July 02, 2013, 11:16:43 pm »

"Exorcism would be a dangerous route, Kyle. And it would remove Nuriel entirely. That is its function. With how badly their spirits are entwined, it may kill her."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: July 02, 2013, 11:17:51 pm »

"From the materials, a sort of cleansing ritual to remove the taint. I would assume it would be done in intervals depending on how quickly the corruption spreads."
Whoa, hold on, what "taint"?

"Not exactly. You see exorcisms like the ones you see on T.V actually have founding in controlling daemons. I know, I studied through a school started by the great exorcist himself."
Not a big fan of exorcisms, here...
"No one cares. This isn't about you. Um...let's try--"

"Exorcism would be a dangerous route, Kyle. And it would remove Nuriel entirely. That is its function. With how badly their spirits are entwined, it may kill her."
"Oh. Let's not try that."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3994 on: July 02, 2013, 11:20:48 pm »

"Lets have... Have Angel decide what... What she wants..." Selina puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3995 on: July 02, 2013, 11:22:11 pm »

--WHOOPS. THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN. I DEFINITELY DIDN'T ASSUME THAT THEY ALTERNATED CONTROL TO SAY ALL THAT.--
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:26:23 pm by ragnarok97071 »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3996 on: July 02, 2013, 11:24:13 pm »

SCRATCH THIS THEN!!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:27:00 pm by RangerCado »
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3997 on: July 02, 2013, 11:25:34 pm »

"Did I say exorcist? Oh yeah, I did. I should rephrase. It isn't taking the demon out per say, more like doing a ritual that is tuned to telling a demon to get out. There are many different rituals that a person can do starting with a simple one that lets the user not be tainted for say, forty eight hours. If we had a better exorcist we could have him set the time to permanent. But I am middling at best, however I am the better one for this simply because the ritual is risk free. I mean they use it to teach new recruits the basics it's so easy."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: July 02, 2013, 11:27:01 pm »

"Lets have... Have Angel decide what... What she wants..." Selina puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.
"Yeah, I think that I'm really the important one...wait...c-can we try to get this done soon?"

"That is technically a correct term. A corruption, contagion, taint, et cetera."
Yeah, would this be me or what?

"Did I say exorcist? Oh yeah, I did. I should rephrase. It isn't taking the demon out per say, more like doing a ritual that is tuned to telling a demon to get out. There are many different rituals that a person can do starting with a simple one that lets the user not be tainted for say, forty eight hours. If we had a better exorcist we could have him set the time to permanent. But I am middling at best, however I am the better one for this simply because the ritual is risk free. I mean they use it to teach new recruits the basics it's so easy."
"...Yuri, do you think a couple days is long enough to get my soul stronger?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: July 02, 2013, 11:28:59 pm »

"Hang on... Would... Would connecting another soul to... To Angel's to support her... Work...?"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: July 02, 2013, 11:30:14 pm »

"Considering Nuriel's power, I would say no, unless we stumbled across some sort of spiritual nexus and attuned you to it.

As for connecting another soul, it would slow down the taint by spreading it across multiple vectors, but... it would not stop it, I do not think."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: July 02, 2013, 11:31:33 pm »

"...Okay...um...let's try binding Nuriel until I can get my soul stronger."
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: July 02, 2013, 11:32:53 pm »

"That's still my way but the chains and leather are for different reasons."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: July 02, 2013, 11:33:13 pm »

"Um...what?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: July 02, 2013, 11:33:47 pm »

"...Kyle? ..."
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 396