Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199581 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: A house in two.
« Reply #600 on: June 14, 2013, 12:15:45 pm »

"Two can play at that game!"
Nuriel conjures a big fireball with one hand and throws it at the woman. With the other, she summons a big shield made of fire.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 14, 2013, 12:23:05 pm »

"Aghh!"

Anima clutched her staff, coughing up blood, and Chiron, burnt but alive, rounded to her side.
"Mistress! Allow me!"

Chiron, using his knowledge of magical healing, attempts to heal Anima.
Anima summons Abraxas to defend herself, commanding him to throw down slowing shadow orbs at any enemy who draws near.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 12:26:00 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 14, 2013, 12:54:26 pm »

Ghost, seeing Anima taking a big hit, flares with anger.

"Your going down you creeps!" Ghost use her sword to attack, putting one of the wind cuts behind the hit as well. (Hit the nearest hostile)

Conny, hearing all the battle sounds, wakes up and grabs a lamp. Running down stairs, she sees Anima hurt and the others attacking the scaly person. She deciced to try and help Anima, and aid Chiron in healing her if possible.

"I take one nap and the house starts to come crashing down! Warn me next time!"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 14, 2013, 01:06:57 pm »

"Damnit, Swamp Gas never wor- Wait. You're all like me? Looks like I picked the right house to get thrown through."

Silver hurls the knives at the tentacled mass, then dives in front of Anima and assumes a guard stance, conjuring a ghostly longsword to block any attacks aimed at either Anima or herself.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 14, 2013, 02:10:29 pm »

Matt kept sifting through the information he was gathering on the net. It had been pretty useful, thus far, but nothing overly so. But, if they were to talk soon, this would be handy to keep in mind.
All the same, he got a start when he came across a headline: ''Magical battle in Northlyn.'' Pictures and what he read soon had Matt in a slight panic.
''Oh shi-! That's Selina's place!'' Matt quickly got up, seeing how the fight had had the one with the blades in the house, with anonymous allies. Matt ran out of the house, running to the fight, keeping tabs with it on his phone. He didn't want to transform yet till it was absolutely necessary, worried about what form he'd take, but if anyone got seriously inj-
''I-isn't that... Anima?'' Matt said as a picture showed Anima being hit. That answered it for him. If he was late, someone could get seriously hurt... or killed.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 14, 2013, 03:52:04 pm »

"Seem we have an audience." Tabella says, as you notice some people with camcorder.

Kyle put his hands together(2+9-1(getting use to it)) a vague ball, not much use.

Nuriel tosses a ball of fire at the woman(11+1(points into mind maybe?)vs12+6) who bat it away. (20+7) The shield is a thing of a master caster. You see into working of magic(Add one to your magic in both form, GWG) (Master shield of fire: the heat of the shield make enemies think twice. -1 DEX to attackers, free counter to hits. 100%

Chiron heal Anima (11+9-5(mental are not one of the better healing elements)) mending wound somewhat(Anima HP:43/65). Fighting pain, Anima summon another construct(11+8-2(pain)-0(already have a construct, just letting you know that this will become worse the more you got, but two is a easy number) in defense mode(I'm so sorry).

Ghost attack the nearest foe,(tails(Tebella at the back and thus can't be closest)) Xantalos. (4+7+2(wind blade make longer weapon)vs14+9) which easily dodge to the point where it can...

*COUNTER* (5+9vs15+7) miss completely.

Conny help with healing(17+8(Conny was made in normal mode, Ghost only made her taller. I'm going for Fae magic type so...)+2)(Anima HP:53/65)

Lady Silver hurls knifes(10+7:good make +1 damage) at the blob(9+6vs20+9) who catch and throw one back.

*COUNTER* (20+6:into guarding stance in time)(9+9vs11+6+6(guarding)) Lady catches it.

Tabella point her hand at Nuriel "Malice!" (Grabbing a fire shield, that a good move/sarcasm) the tendrils burn up on touching the shield, but the blob doesn't care "Meteorite!" (5+9vs8+5)(15+9vs4+7+6(fire shield are made for this)) Nuriel laughs as she burn alive(Nuriel HP:101/105)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 14, 2013, 03:56:27 pm »

"Conas mar gheall ar Breeze cool."
Kyle then attempts to blast Xantalos with a wall of air. Preferably out of the house.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:00:56 pm by kj1225 »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 14, 2013, 04:00:36 pm »

(Nuriel is so crazy, she deserves those headaches)

Ghost takes another crack at Xantalos, this time stabbing forward with the wind slash.

Conny takes one of the glasses of milk and throws it at the scaled women... preferably at her eyes.

"You need some glasses lady!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 14, 2013, 04:03:49 pm »

"*cough* Chiron...dismissed."

"Mistress, pleas-"
Chiron raised his hand in protest, but he vanished in blue fire before he could. Anima turned to Abraxas.
"Stay by me. I need a steady *cough* hand, Dominator."
"As you wish, Summoner."

Anima moved back, her glove caked in blood and stayed away from the fight, Abraxas at the ready. Anima remains winded and cautious of entering the fray.
"Abraxas, do your best to help..."
"Done."

Abraxas stays near Anima and away from the fighting, but hurls orbs of slowing shadows at the scaled women, hindering their movement and damaging them.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:05:42 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: A House Divided
« Reply #609 on: June 14, 2013, 05:19:02 pm »

"I've seen better fires at...something really cold!" Nuriel was running out of one-liners by this point, so she just directed a blast of fire at the woman.

...Really hot fire.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 14, 2013, 05:26:18 pm »

''DAMNIT, COME ON!'' Matt took to an alley way, putting his phone in his pocket. ''Gintama! Now, more than ever, I need you!'' Matt looked down as he tensed up and focussed. The air slowly began to crackle with energy, arcs of lightning hit the walls, leaving sparks and scorch marks. As Matt's feet lifted from the ground, the lightning activity increased until Matt was a blinding light. ''YES!''

There was a flash not too far from the fighting, with a massive thunder crack that followed, so loud, the ground shook.

Gintama flew quickly, his navy blue suit in view, gin in hand, a non-smiling Gintama. It was easy to fight when alone, he was invincible, he could be cocky. But when he was flying to defend those who weren't as strong, that's when he worried. Gintama glugged as much self-refilling gin as he could as he made his way to the battle.

(Transforming into Gintama takes longer than most, so he hasn't arrived quite yet.)

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 14, 2013, 05:46:26 pm »

"Thanks for that, I keep losing these."

Silver slips the knife back into her sleeve, then goes on the attack against Xantalos, dodging around attacks aimed her way and attempting to sever any tentacles that come close
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 15, 2013, 08:18:42 am »

Not Kyle point his palm at Xantalos "Conas mar gheall ar Breeze cool." (15+6vs3+9-2(try and dodge a wall))*CRIT* (8+9x2vs15+6) forcing it back and tearing out some tentacles.

Ghost slices at Xantalos (1+7+2(wind)vs9+9-2(dazed) but the wind blade fly harmless through it's tentacles.

Conny throw a glass at Bebella(2+8vs1+6)(18+2vs9+6) shattering and digging into her scales.

With Chiron gone, Anima order Abraxas to attack blue eyes green Tabella(7+6vs16+6) but she dances past his orbs. "Is that the best you got? Some glass and magic balls?"

Wreath in fire, Nuriel(97%) add more (11+1vs17+6-5(how can you tell that a ball of fire is throw another smaller ball of fire at you?)) but Tabella put up a barrier to stop it.

Gintama arrive at the battle(2+13+8(dramatic arrival), surrounded by a storm(Enjoy a +4 to lightning. 100%)

Lady Silver dances around the recovering Xantalos(17+7vs15+9-2(dazed)) slipping a few knifes past it defense(5+4+1(good knifes)vs4+6) but the attack just manages to do little nicks.

"If you like knifes so much, here!" Tabella pull out a paint brush and draw something(15+6) and point at Silver(17+6vs3+6)*CRIT* a thousand knifes fly out at Silver(8+6+1(good blades)x2vs15+3) making her a pincushion (Lady Silver HP:38/50)(When that crit came up, man, I thought the waitlist would move)

Xantalos (8+9vs1+5)*CRIT* grab Not Kyle and slammed him on the ground(6+9X2vs15+3) hurting him(Not Kyle HP:33/45)

Gold land and start drawing in air(10+9) he building to something.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 15, 2013, 08:35:11 am »

"Is that meant to be an insult? Or were you referring to the pitiful waste you call magic you just clumsily threw at me?"

Anima laughed haughtily, recovering from her injury.
Abraxas responds with a barrage of shadow blasts at Tabella and her allies, slowing and damaging anyone hit.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:07:06 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 15, 2013, 08:50:18 am »

Up in the air, the darkened clouds flashed as a figure with his cocky smile flew into view.
''GINTAMA IS HEEEEEEERE!!!'' The call was loud, as thunder cracked throughout the air. ''Hey scaleface painter! Prepare to meet the power of Gintama!''
Gintama brought his arm back, arcs of lightning seemingly swarming from all directions into his hand before unleashing a large lightning bolt at Tabella, the air cracked as the ionised air rushed back into the space the bolt once held.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 396