Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199590 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Eye of the storm
« Reply #585 on: June 13, 2013, 11:39:13 pm »

to Angel: "um... yes..."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 13, 2013, 11:40:30 pm »

"Oh, okay. Can you show me how to draw people now?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 13, 2013, 11:42:09 pm »

"Oh! um... okay..." Selina starts showing Angel how to draw people while continuing to talk to everyone.
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 13, 2013, 11:42:17 pm »

"So wait....when I kissed you...that meant...eh. I'm fine with that. I like girls and boys, as long as they're cute and decent.

And yeah, I really want to see Angel draw!"

Maria smiled happily and Alistair decided to go along with the flow.
"Yeah, I wanna see it too!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 13, 2013, 11:44:03 pm »

Selina's face looks relieved while she continues teaching Angel.
[/quote]

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 14, 2013, 03:52:25 am »

((assume that the npc group is else where and busy))

A house in two

A scream growing in strength is the only warning before a young woman dressed in silver crashes through the walls.

Miranda Louise Galena/Lady Silver has appeared

Looking through the new door, a green scaly(completely covered unlike dark Ash) woman with blue hair and slitted blue eyes dressed in regal purple walk toward you flanked by two large beings flanking her. One look like a large gold dragon and the other look like a jumble of tentacles and teeth.(To those wondering, yes)

The woman, who holding a large note pad, taunts "Come out, come out, mistress of blades."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: A house in two.
« Reply #591 on: June 14, 2013, 04:22:32 am »

"It's Lady Silver, goddamnit! If you're going to throw me around like this, at least get my goddamn name right!"

Silver struggles upright, brushing brick dust off her blazer. Noticing the girls in the room, she turns to speak to them.

"Uh, this is all a hallucination caused by... um... Swamp Gas. It's, ah, mildly toxic, so you should all leave the house and get a bit further away. Sorry about the wall."

She flexes her arm, causing two throwing knives to slide out of her sleeve, and gets ready to throw them at the scaled woman.

"I'll give you one more chance to explain who the Hell you are and what you want with me before I start fighting properly."

((I'm heading to bed now myself, unfortunately. Be back in 8-12 hours))
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 14, 2013, 07:07:06 am »

Maria assumed a combat stance.
"Alistair, get clear. Now."

Alistair knew enough to follow his sister's orders and ran for safety. Maria assumed Anima form, her voice changing to match.
"You aren't alone in battle, fellow battle sister. Chiron!"

The summoner swiped her staff in the air, and Chiron appeared, ready for battle. Anima herself prepared for a fight.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 14, 2013, 07:12:38 am »

"Um..." It took Angel a moment to recover from the shock. Then, she thought a moment. If they were like the Avengers, then naturally it would make sense to ask: What would Henry McCoy do? (Angel would much rather be like Beast than Iron Man, due to the latter's personality, but the ideal would likely be some sort of hypothetical female genius-hero. At various times, she wondered why there weren't any, but this was not one of those times, because big scary monsters were attacking.)

Angel knew what to do. First, the one-liner:
"You interrupted my drawing lesson."
Now to turn into Nuriel.

Nuriel took one look at the array of bad guys and noted that she was flanked by monsters flanking her. They were pretty close..."Time to turn the heat up!" said Nuriel, with a chuckle and a fire-blast big enough to engulf all three.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 14, 2013, 07:22:29 am »

Chiron charges the monsters, trampling them underfoot and smashing them with his staff.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 14, 2013, 09:29:46 am »

Selina jumps from the sudden smashing of her house before realising their getting attacked... and that her house has a big hole in it now.

"W-why did this have to... to happen now, of all times...?" Selina turned to Maria but saw she had already transformed. She started to panic before thinking, maybe i can do it on my own now.

"Come on Selina, you can do it." Selina starts to focus on transforming, trying to think of turning into Ghost. Her thought wandered though, and she began thinking of Maria kissing her. How great it had felt, their lips together, the warm feeling that ran through her whole body. Then suddenly, Selina began to glow again. Not as quickly as before, but after a few seconds, she had fully transformed into Ghost again and knew how to do it again. (Plan B!)

"Good job Selina! Now, big bad monster to kill... and try not to burn the house down Nuriel."Ghost pulls the sword with the green gem from earlier back out of the sketchbook, much easier now since it was already infused with magic.

"Your going down you scalely monster!
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 14, 2013, 09:39:59 am »

And Kyle just kind of walks in the hole as he was watching the new magic girl and the scalely girl fight.
"Um... Try not to hit that house? Goddammit do you know how hard it is to watch people fight in a house!? Quite hard! Oh, wait I should help."
And Kyle transforms. And Not Kyle has a beard in addition to red hair and an accent.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 14, 2013, 11:06:49 am »

(HOLY COW! I hate going to sleep at a reasonable time... you guys just go WAAAAY ahead. On a note, I just finished my HND accounting course and am happy ^^)

(some additional reactions from Matt from before:)
Matt blushed profusely at Conny when she had her shirt off, and as he stopped gazing, he noticed Selina was looking the other way suitably embarrassed. Something in his head bothered him by this, but he couldn't pinpoint what. (funny story, Matt's not seen Maria and Selina kiss, and only heard it once from Kyle and can assume it was a joke :P).

Once everyone was rushed out as Angel's parents were arriving, Matt had gone back home after chatting with Kyle and thanking him for dragging him out after all. It was embarrassing and horrible with them knowing Gintama, particularly with Selina and Maria. Oh, that was bugging him too. He was thinking this over on the way back, before sighing: 'So, bottom line, I think I like Selina... but Maria calls me cute and likeable which makes my head like her as I feel I have a better shot... damn these hormones. Why can't I have an adult's bod-... ok... why can't I have a NORMAL adult's body?' Matt corrected himself when he remembered Gintama.

On arriving back, he sat down at his computer. It was important to find as much information as possible. He specifically looked up on any magical events that Gintama could go help and if there were any sympathisers in the Austrialian government of influence that could help them. It didn't feel like much, but maybe he could be of worth using his own head.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 14, 2013, 12:05:25 pm »

The woman look at the magic girl squad "Did I interrupt a magic girl tea party or something?"

Angel knew what to do. First, the one-liner:
"You interrupted my drawing lesson."
"...you humans get weirder the more I fight."

"I'll give you one more chance to explain who the Hell you are and what you want with me before I start fighting properly."
I am the vanguard, Tabella and you are my enemy, nothing more."

She turn to the monsters "Gold! Xantalos! Attack!"

Nuriel cast(12+7) a field of fire catching all three (5+1vs9+2,10+6,20+9) who all block the magic attack with barriers, the dragon barely manages it, but the magic girl and mass of flesh do it so easily they throw an attack back.

*COUNTER* An axe and a tentacle fly through the flames(18+6,16+9vs4(well the RNG hate you)+5) and both hit(4+6,6+9vs5+7) but only the tentacle does anything noticeable, drawing blood(Nuriel HP:103/105)

Chiron ride through the beasts, choosing the dragon as his first target(2+5vs20+2) but the dragon fly up and unleashed a fireball back.

*COUNTER* (4+9vs15+5) Which Chiron cut in half with his staff(don't ask, magic).

"Nice try, here ours. Dance to my will." Tabella hands glow blue. Xantalos and Gold start glowing the same colour, causing the mass to dig into the ground while the dragon take fight "Malice!"(tails)(3+6)(18+9vs11+5-3(misdirection))*CRIT* Chiron look at Tabella, thinking the attack coming that way, allow tendrils to grab him from below. Tabella giggles "Meteorite!" (5+9vs*CRIT* negated dodge chance, *CRIT*)(13+9x2vs12+5) Chiron look up in time to see a fireball that engulf him.

Anima screams in shared pain(Anima HP:38/65). The tendrils are burned away, but Xantalos seem unaffected by their loss.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 14, 2013, 12:09:25 pm »

"Tá tú ag dul chun íoc as sin. I fola!"
Kyle attempts the rasengan again.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 396