Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199792 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Eye of the storm
« Reply #405 on: June 13, 2013, 12:21:51 pm »

"S-so... people with... with a strong will could... could use them...?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 13, 2013, 12:24:12 pm »

"Well, then. The mundane people seem to know about this. Interesting. Well, their knowledge is incomplete; I suggest that we inform them of the true nature of the threat. And if they don't believe us, we perform a bit of magic. Sound like a plan?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 13, 2013, 12:30:40 pm »

''A meeting? What?'' Matt asked, as Kyle stepped in. ''Shouldn't that meeting stay with those who can control their magical form!'' Matt protested.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 13, 2013, 12:31:25 pm »

"S-so... people with... with a strong will could... could use them...?"
"Anyone can use them, the problem is that it doesn't close the gap enough. Take king Arther, he was not powerful because of the sword, despite most version of the tale, but it gave him the edge."

"Well, then. The mundane people seem to know about this. Interesting. Well, their knowledge is incomplete; I suggest that we inform them of the true nature of the threat. And if they don't believe us, we perform a bit of magic. Sound like a plan?"
"Probable the best idea, but hardest to undo if we are wrong plus Ash may have problem with it."

"It a necessity evil, but I'm willing."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 13, 2013, 12:34:53 pm »

''A meeting? What?'' Matt asked, as Kyle stepped in. ''Shouldn't that meeting stay with those who can control their magical form!'' Matt protested.
"Angel's there and she can't control her magic form. Besides you don't have a choice because I will not have the time I could spend planning wasted. Now come on"
Kyle grabs Matt and pulls him back to Selina's house.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 13, 2013, 12:37:27 pm »

"Would... would we have to transform... in... in front of everyone..." Selina is sweating and panicking, not knowing if Maria will have to kiss her again to transform. (She doesn't need to, i have a plan B.)
[/quote]

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 13, 2013, 12:43:39 pm »

"Would... would we have to transform... in... in front of everyone..." Selina is sweating and panicking, not knowing of Maria will have to kiss her again to transform. (She doesn't need to, i have a plan B.)
"We only need three transformers and Ash. You don't have to go. Probable also best if Susan and I don't." Harriet quickly speak before Susan could say anything "Your other form has zero control and her weapons double as anti-tank."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 13, 2013, 12:44:47 pm »

"I'll go. If anything, I want to make sure my brother never has to see these things."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 13, 2013, 12:45:51 pm »

"Well, revealing the truth of the matter seems to be an optimal choice, doesn't it? Pros: There is a higher probability that the worlds' armies will be able to fight off the invaders. Cons, arguably: The world knows magic exists. And that is postulating that said knowledge is a bad thing.

"In any case...how would one create magical weapons or other magical items? And, for that matter, how could one find other magical girls and such?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 13, 2013, 12:50:15 pm »

Mustering all her courage, Selina speaks in a... not as stuttery voice.

"If... if Maria goes, i-i'll go too..."

Selina then turns to angel, still keeping her little bit of courage.

"I can draw them... They just won't be as powerful as... as Kyles transformation wand."
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 13, 2013, 12:50:25 pm »

"True, the world might help us...but we would end up being treated like pariahs. Our relatives ostracised. The world can't handle difference, hence why we have so much racism. If anything, the short term might be the best way to handle it, but in the long term, all magic users pay the price for revealing magic to the world at large."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 13, 2013, 12:52:39 pm »

"I had guessed that, Selina, but I highly doubt that you also drew--say--Excalibur into being. And as for the fear of revealing ourselves: If the world treats us as the United States once treated those of African descent, we'll just need our own Martin Luther King, Junior. I highly doubt we'd have much of an issue, especially if we played a major role in saving the world. Humanity may be dumb, but not that dumb."
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 13, 2013, 12:53:06 pm »

"Well, revealing the truth of the matter seems to be an optimal choice, doesn't it? Pros: There is a higher probability that the worlds' armies will be able to fight off the invaders. Cons, arguably: The world knows magic exists. And that is postulating that said knowledge is a bad thing.

"In any case...how would one create magical weapons or other magical items? And, for that matter, how could one find other magical girls and such?"
"It's hard and not every magic girl is capable of it, most tales of magic weapons will say of one or two at most for a reason. Making them on mass is a pipe dream.

As for finding them, depend if they are in magic mode or not."

Mustering all her courage, Selina speaks in a... not as stuttery voice.

"If... if Maria goes, i-i'll go too..."

Selina then turns to angel, still keeping her little bit of courage.

"I can draw them... They just won't be as powerful as... as Kyles transformation wand."
"May I see one? Elisa asked.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 13, 2013, 12:54:18 pm »

"Oh well, I suppose that they'll just have to use their non-magical weapons...and as to finding them, why don't we start? We'll need a lot to stop an army."
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 13, 2013, 12:56:43 pm »

"...we could... we could say we're aliens..." Selina feels sad again, thinking of the bad that might happen now.

Hearing Elise request, Selina gets out her sketchbook and draws a sword with a wind shaped green gem in the crossguard.
"I... i may need to... to transform to... to pull it out..." Selina is blushing again. (Up to you on whether Maria kisses Selina again. I have a plan B if your against it though so just encourage Selina if its a no)
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 396