Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 396

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls: The mine  (Read 199804 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Eye of the storm
« Reply #375 on: June 13, 2013, 10:35:00 am »

"Azathoth? Are there entities similar to those extraterrestrial and/or extradimensional beings depicted in the famed 'Cthulhu Mythos' of Howard Lovecraft?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 13, 2013, 10:36:27 am »

"Possibly. I wouldn't be surprised if Kyubey or something was behind this."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 13, 2013, 10:40:21 am »

"We don't have a plan, but we do have info on the enemy, mostly their 'leader'." say the axe girl.

Elisa speak "Yes I was talking about the army."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 13, 2013, 10:44:22 am »

"...I see."
Angel decided it was time to start learning about magic. Might as well start with the basics.
"What do you know about magic?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 13, 2013, 10:45:19 am »

"oh... Um, we... we never actually got your name..." Selina says to the axe girl.

Conny flies in to see a bunch more new people.

"I'm proud of you Selina! Your finally making friends! Hi!" Conny is beaming with happiness.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 13, 2013, 11:03:01 am »

Kyle sort of jolts in his seat finally realizing how fucked they are.
"So, exactly what is the likelihood that a lot of explosives could stop them? Because that was my main plan for protecting my house."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 13, 2013, 11:07:03 am »

"oh... Um, we... we never actually got your name..." Selina says to the axe girl.

Conny flies in to see a bunch more new people.

"I'm proud of you Selina! Your finally making friends! Hi!" Conny is beaming with happiness.
She stares for a second "Oh yeah, never did say that. I'm Harriet Bradley and my brother is Adam Bradley, but don't called him that."
"...I see."
Angel decided it was time to start learning about magic. Might as well start with the basics.
"What do you know about magic?"
Ash spoke through her bandage with a familiar voice that hard to place "It a power of some people, normally female, which allow them to impossible things. We haven't research it that much, but anyone who does has they work cut out. Ours research show that mine and Harriet's magic is as different to Elisa's as caulk and cheese."

Kyle sort of jolts in his seat finally realizing how fucked they are.
"So, exactly what is the likelihood that a lot of explosives could stop them? Because that was my main plan for protecting my house."
Harriet took this one "If their army was a lot smaller, maybe. But with the numbers we saw..."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 13, 2013, 11:18:50 am »

"You don't say...is there any extant literature on such studies into magic?"
Angel had a vague image of receiving some kind of award for her work in magic. Thaumatology, that sounded good. Or perhaps it should be thaumotology?
Sig

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 13, 2013, 11:23:36 am »

Matt woke up to a quiet house yet again. Only the clock made a noise. He grabbed his head, slowly massaging his pain, as he slowly made his way to the bathroom, brushing his teeth absent mindedly.
He groaned as he slouchily made his way to the couch. He just sat there, waiting. Then it hit.
''O--Ohohohoh noooooo...'' Matt buried himself in a cushion as he recollected what happened yesterday. Oh, that couldn't have gone any worse if he had tried personally. He practically cried for 5 minutes into the cushion before calming down.
Personal relationship problems would have to wait, besides he'd never meet them again. They didn't know where he was, and he didn't know where they were, it was perfect to unleash Gintama on the enemy alone.

Eventually, mentally freeing himself of having to deal with the embarrassment of facing them and Selina, he got to his computer, and began to see what he could get on this army, the magical girls and anything that he and/or Gintama could do now.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 13, 2013, 11:30:39 am »

"Angel, honey, if we all thought we were the worlds only magical people, why would they have formalized research on it?"
Kyle looks at the magic girls that arrived recently.
"By the way, pleseare to meet you miss Elisa, miss Susan, miss Cross, mister and miss Bradley."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 13, 2013, 11:31:49 am »

"...wait... s-so... we have no... no plan for how... how we can fight them...?" Selina is shaking a bit and wraps her arms around one of Maria's, calming down a bit but embarrassed and blushing again. She doesn't let go though unless Maria protests.

(Also, wasn't Kyle supposed to give Matt his "1am wake up call"?)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 13, 2013, 11:33:23 am »

"...Worth asking..."
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 13, 2013, 11:38:07 am »

"...wait... s-so... we have no... no plan for how... how we can fight them...?" Selina is shaking a bit and wraps her arms around one of Maria's, calming down a bit but embarrassed and blushing again. She doesn't let go though unless Maria protests.

(Also, wasn't Kyle supposed to give Matt his "1am wake up call"?)
"Well this is the brainstorm session so let me fill everyone in.

We are facing a unknown enemy with the only info we know is what little we got from the beast and the life story of their 'leader'."
Harriet started.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 13, 2013, 11:41:43 am »

"And they appear to be...aquatic in nature. Well, her army, at any rate. The crcocodile dog things, I have no idea."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 13, 2013, 11:42:02 am »

Kyle suddenly gets up and shouts,
"Fuck, I forgot to get Matt!"
With that Kyle charges into the door and is knocked down for a minute, before swiftly jumping up and opening the door and running out.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 396