Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 332

Author Topic: Adventuring Party OOC Thread - Adventures in Hiatus  (Read 268530 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Sure, let's all make brief descriptions here to organize things.

Thales Aranis, Avenging Angel of Arnum: An imperious larger-then-life angelborn complete with shining full plate, metal wings, and a glowing two-hander. He fanatically worships his patron and has dedicated his life to the idea that Arnum is the one true deity and all who deny it are heathens and infidels who must be converted or purged. Thales' favorite activities include being forcibly restrained by party members.

In his case, rather than being so good he's evil, he's so lawful he's chaotic.
I prefer the term Fascist Neutral.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Morgred: The psychopathic, sociopathic, slightly gender-confused necromancer, spellblade and priest of Mingan, Darshendros and that other guy. Loves to kill, drive people to killing and (now) teaching his cute widdle apprentices. Seeks immortality, godhood and the perfect meatsuit. Enjoys fucking with people almost as much as the fey do.

Talents include necromancy, utter destruction and bladeswork. Morgred is a leading mind in the burdgeoning field of mage-ghoul relations and is quite skilled in exchanging witty banter with more 'moral' party members.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 01:04:46 am by Gamerlord »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Myrln: Take the typical power hungry intelligent young mage archetype, then make him half Fae, giving him magical potential and making him a pretty-boy.
Then make him into a full Fae, boosting his magic even more, add ten metric tons of arrogance, an innate sense of his superiority, and sex appeal to everything, and you have one Myrln.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Jewel Thornton: Devotee of the Mountain Mother, dual-designated fight breaker and stone wall, and a fluent tongue misinterpreter. Armor, bludgeons, and group tactics his body; honor, loyalty, and tradition his mind; culture, home, and friends his soul. A bit awkward and an odd mix of both laissez faire and impatient. Likes to work with his hands and with stone, could probably take a sword to the gut and not flinch.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 01:24:24 am by Xanmyral »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Jewel Thornton: Devotee of the Mountain Mother, dual-designated fight breaker and stone wall, and a fluent tongue misinterpreter. Armor, bludgeons, and group tactics his body; honor, loyalty, and tradition his mind; culture, home, and friends his soul. A bit awkward and an odd mix of both laissez faire and impatient. Likes to work with his hands and with stone.
CAPTAIN PLANET

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Well, Beta does run the gamut of the elements really.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Rurail Schythold: the fish dude, he's quiet & reserved, Jewel's fernd. Nothing else has really become apparent IC and I avoid exposition, (just like my character heh).

You'd get more info from my character sheet. Did I send the fishkin info to alpha party people or just beta?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 06:04:16 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Sylvari Augeleneth: A naive blacksmith half-elf, with a separate personality that wakes up when he's angry. Said personality is psychopathic and highly aggressive, which does not play off well with his paranoia. His talents include bludgeoning enemies, bludgeoning enemies in pressure points to knock them out or make them vomit, and blacksmithing.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

So if you ever become a Pantxike Priest, the first Spell you learn would be "chain vomit". Punch someone in the pressurepoint so ha rd that when they hurl, it strikes another foe so hard they hork too.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

So if you ever become a Pantxike Priest, the first Spell you learn would be "chain vomit". Punch someone in the pressurepoint so ha rd that when they hurl, it strikes another foe so hard they hork too.
:o

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

That is when I can hit one guy, and take out a massive horde of mooks in a chain of projectile vomit.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

That is disgusting and beautiful at the same time.
Black lives matter.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Gotta learn that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile

So.

I am basically waiting to see if anyone has any posts. If not, then I intend to post sometime to close out the scene. Next scene is sunset, two days from now, just far enough away from the out riders to not be detected. You'll have the one pre-battle round, and then it's on versus scouts and then cavalry and then the rest of the army. Once you hit the army, your job is to survive 5 ish minutes. 30 to 60 rounds, taken five at a time.

Player hat: Someone prepare a scroll of Instant Fortress, someone else make minions, make an assembly line of heal, and most importantly, work on dual techniques so you can spend the first few rounds nuking the hell out of the enemy.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Do we get off-time to prepare, then?

My first goal will be casting some anti-magic wards on everyone. I figure that's well within the power of Arnum.
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 332