Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: You are a horror from beyond  (Read 6155 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: You are a horror from beyond
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2013, 04:56:32 am »

Murder everyone except the one called Francis. Torture information about how he summoned us out of him. Then torture him some more.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2013, 08:03:22 am »

Murder everyone except the one called Francis. Torture information about how he summoned us out of him. Then torture him some more.
No, preserve the insane guy. He would make a half-decent follower.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2013, 01:50:24 am »

Yeah, I'd really like to know how this was managed. Demand information. Then eat/annihalate everyone who does not show promise.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2013, 07:50:18 am »

Ah yes, of course. The mortals know you by many names. You are Yuiller, the Primal Chaos. The Living Sorrow. He who brings madness and terror. Yours is the land and the sea and the sky, and you rule over all of these as king. You are beyond divinity, beyond understanding. These petty mortals are as far beneath you as a microbe beneath their own fingernail is to themselves.

Why then, oh why, were these kids able to summon you? How did they know the Song and the Word? How did they perform the Calling? You take in your surroundings:

A small dusty basement with a poured concrete floor. Cardboard boxes are heaped up against one wall, the tracks in the dust upon the floor revealing that they must have recently been moved to make room for your arrival. Inside them you feel nothing unusual, various oddments and assortments of mortal life. Above, a pull-down stair. A way to reach the upper floor no doubt. The wall opposite the boxes... what is that? A desk with a strange device atop. It feels different... have these mortals advanced so far? It has been only a handful of years since oil lamps and public executions, how then do they have these things? No matter. You know what it is now, having examined its internal structure with your transcendent mind. This is an information storage and processing device, with a connection to a loosely connected network of other such devices of varying complexity. Upon the lit display you see words... your words. An entry in some data codex which describes your self and your Calling. A footnote explains that the writings were preserved and 'digitized' as an historical curiosity. No respect given, no mention of your grand self.

FURY

They have stolen this knowledge. They had no right to it. The scholars who made it available, the former cultists who failed to protect it, the children who have used it. They are all culpable. They must pay.

You lash out at the summoner, a tendril forming in an instant and impaling him. Red child blood pumps into your body as his own shrivels, an expression of confusion on his face. You realize you are slow... weak. Not all of your power was transferred from the outer darkness. They performed the Calling incorrectly! None of the ritual accouterments were used! This is not a place of power, and none of your relics are present.

Still... you are faster than any mortal child. Even as the Summoner's body falls to the ground as dust, his essence drained, you ensnare the other cultists in vicelike grip. Your flesh penetrates their skulls, sapping their minds of knowledge and sanity. You learn much.

These humans have indeed advanced far. They know the secret of the atom. They have flight and limited communication over the Aether. They have a vast data codex which covers most of this world, and it holds many secrets. They have weapons... oh they have weapons. Weapons to annihilate cities, continents. So unguarded... so easy to acquire. You could make dominion here with the mortal's own tools.

A twitch of your flesh and the cultists fall dead... all but the one. The one in which you sensed potential. He is still babbling, held in your fleshy grip. His feet dangle inches above the floor as you bring him forth to peer into his eyes. His babbling ceases as he meets your gaze, and he screams. You feel the last vestige of sanity fail him, and now he is an open vessel for your will.

You have a follower. The Cult of Yuiller will rise.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2013, 08:11:21 am »

Serves them right.

Order our new follower to find a piece of cardboard and write on it 'Will fulfill dreams for blood and minds. Pray to Yuiller." and put it on the nearest major street.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2013, 08:14:13 am »

Teleport into the strange system of devices and create various propaganda sites and ads to bend people into our will. Blame child if s**t breaks down.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2013, 08:19:41 am »

Teleport into the strange system of devices and create various propaganda sites and ads to bend people into our will. Blame child if s**t breaks down.
*Police men storm in*
*Huge abdomination and blankly staring, bloodied child*
Huge abdomination: "HE DID IT!"

There is no way this can go wrong.

First, Kill everyone left in the house
Then, Scan the absorbed minds for where a large concentration of possible followers can be found (Churches hint hint)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 08:22:54 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2013, 09:07:46 am »

abdomination
This purple abdomen is monstrous. It menaces with spikes of insanity and scurries about on thousands of tiny legs. Beware its poisonous gaze!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2013, 09:29:51 am »

*Police men storm in*

Then, Scan the absorbed minds for where a large concentration of possible followers can be found (Churches hint hint)
Screw killing everyone in the house; break their minds and make them worship us. Tear from the boy with potential the location of his family. We need to find more people with potential and this kid's family would be a good place to start.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2013, 09:47:13 am »

*Police men storm in*

Screw killing everyone in the house; break their minds and make them worship us. Tear from the boy with potential the location of his family. We need to find more people with potential and this kid's family would be a good place to start.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2013, 10:59:07 am »

*Police men storm in*

If he has a little sister, SHE SHALL BE OUR FAVOURITE. Because little girls are both adorable and extremely creepy to others, if they're in our cult.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2013, 11:00:17 am »

Or form a cult entirely of little girls.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2013, 11:00:52 am »

*Police men storm in*

If he has a little sister, SHE SHALL BE OUR FAVOURITE. Because little girls are both adorable and extremely creepy to others, if they're in our cult.
...I can't be the only one who thought little girls shall be favourites of betentacled demons from beyond for a certain other reason...

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2013, 11:13:53 am »

*Police men storm in*

...I can't be the only one who thought little girls shall be favourites of betentacled demons from beyond for a certain other reason...
This is a suggestion game, not an anime, Dariush.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2013, 11:15:45 am »

Now, now, mind out of the gutter with loli and tentacle rape.

We're an honest abomination of time and space and darkness. Not a pedophile with strange fetishes.

I say we should make the rest of the house into followers, and have them spread the word that there exists a god that, if spoken to at night, grants what the heart desires.
Especially the kids.

Think how fun it's going to be, when the 'Bloody Mary' thing turns reality.
With us.

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6