Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43

Author Topic: Let's Spore: Civilization Stage: The End  (Read 60865 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Spore--What Will Bay12 Make This Time?
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2013, 06:39:48 pm »

If anyone wants to know the Tiers of Cell, Creature, Tribal, and Civ I know them quite well. Yet that may be spoilers.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2013, 06:42:32 pm »

I'm gonna guess from the OP that you don't have galactic adventures?
Indeed. I used to, but...I dunno where it went.
Why do you ask?
Just checking since GA made Space Age a lot less monotonous, and waaaay more opportunities to snark.
Indeed. Unless you can only find a mission which gets you killed once the hostiles appeared.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2013, 06:43:43 pm »

NOt a lot to... DUDE!!! Cell Stage encompasses all the potential of our species! It gives the greatest choices! Our entire life will be determined by our choices made here.

That being said, I'd like to see something along the lines of a Poison Spewing Herbivore covered with Tentacles.

EDIT: No Spikes please.
Herbivore with Poison/Shock and a fuckton of flagella.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2013, 06:47:16 pm »

NOt a lot to... DUDE!!! Cell Stage encompasses all the potential of our species! It gives the greatest choices! Our entire life will be determined by our choices made here.

That being said, I'd like to see something along the lines of a Poison Spewing Herbivore covered with Tentacles.

But Tentacool Tentacruel My Original idea isn't electric type though...
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2013, 10:24:38 pm »

But Tentacool Tentacruel My Original idea isn't electric type though...
Remember that cell flagella can only be added at the very start of creature stage. You'll have to use hotkeys to clone them (and make sure you have them in the first place).
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2013, 11:27:22 pm »

I could appreciate this plan.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2013, 11:49:11 pm »

Oh criminy, new issue.

Where is the Windows 8 version of Paint found?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2013, 03:36:32 am »

Oh criminy, new issue.

Where is the Windows 8 version of Paint found?

May I suggest GIMP?
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2013, 05:36:05 am »

You can add bodyparts assymetrically (with Alt, IIRC). USE EEET. I want to see a creature with a ton of flagella on one side and 'bald' on the another.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2013, 07:24:32 am »

Blast! I never knew you could add assymetrical body parts. I could have created a really cool looking creature based off of that idea...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2013, 07:48:10 am »

If going with creating an eldritch horror, the obvious course of action is to go for the religious conversion ability for the space stage. It requires going peaceful for 2 stages and war for the other 2.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2013, 09:31:40 am »

Blast! I never knew you could add assymetrical body parts. I could have created a really cool looking creature based off of that idea...
You need one of the patches, 1.004 or 1.005. I remember that on my last computer it kept asking if I wanted to install the patches until I installed GA (which did not include the asymmetry patch, sadly), but it's not doing that now.
If we want asymmetry, we have to answer one question: How?
Sig

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2013, 09:37:52 am »

The patches can be downloaded by googling them. The patches that ask about GA cause bugs if you install GA after shey're installed, but can be uninstalled and then reinstalled if you do find GA. I believe the button is Alt+s or alt+a and then just drag and click ye parts lik usual. I forget what button is is to swap what side an assymetrical part was.
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2013, 09:55:47 am »

Good news: I have GIMP and the ability to screenshot!

Bad news: Spore doesn't get screenshotted when I Alt-Prntscrn, and using Lightshot and Prntscrn sends me out of Spore for a screenshot.

...Advice?
Sig

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2013, 10:00:54 am »

Just hit Print screen regularly? Isn't there also a picture button in spore itself?
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43