Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 45

Author Topic: Dominions 3 Round 14- Interdimensional Madness! (Game Over. Everybody Died))  (Read 56445 times)

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 3 Round 14- Interdimensional Madness! (Game in Progress)
« Reply #240 on: July 03, 2013, 06:41:15 pm »

That statement was an accident. Who I attack will be a mysteryyy!! Woooooooooooooo.mystery....

PS: Are you sure you guys don't want water gems? I'm drowning in water gems.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:06:02 pm by Mrhappyface »
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
  • ...You up for a little unsanctioned mining?
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 03, 2013, 09:25:36 pm »

Sorry, no need for those. I know how you feel, I can barely stay afloat with all these water gems.

But in other news I have an offer for those interested in weapons magical and cumbersome.

That's right, Fate has blessed my humble nation with an item of unsurpassed value, that I am offering to you. Yes, YOU.

What's that buyer? Do I have you your attention? Can't wait to hear anymore? Then ready or not place your bids for the one, the only (currently):

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Operators are standing by, the bidding is open, we accept travelers checks, cash orders, magical gems and immortal souls.

Anyone interested?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 03, 2013, 09:28:40 pm »

It took a while but now I am in trouble, I wonder how long I can hold on.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 03, 2013, 10:17:04 pm »

Speaking about magical items....
Firebrands for sale! Fire brands for 5 astral pearls each! Girdles of Reinvigioration for 3! Get your hot and fresh Fire Brands and Girdles right here!
Hopefully this will clear up any doubts concerning our legitimacy.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:23:28 pm by Mrhappyface »
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 04, 2013, 01:47:37 am »

Finally got to the conjuration I needed now I can get the fun stuff hmmm but what to research next.
Ghost Generals are ready
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 05, 2013, 08:35:46 pm »

I seem to have gotten a hold of many many death gems. I'm guessing they're a bit more valuable than water? Willing to negotiate, since the only use for these for me are horror helms.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2013, 08:07:54 pm »

Some of you are suddenly richer.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2013, 11:48:41 pm »

Maybe we should all throw money and gems at Il Palazzo so he can kill us faster  :P
I'm pretty sad that everyone has really strong priest :(
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 12:41:23 am by Alkhemia »

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Darkwind3

• Bay Watcher
  • Walks like an Egyptian
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 07, 2013, 02:14:17 pm »

Hello! I hope coming into his thread uninvited isn't too bad, is it? I'm looking for a sub for MA Ermor in round 10, and I figured I'd look in the threads for other rounds. Apologies if you've seen this information before, but this is a position I really think ought to be filled - the AI wouldn't do it justice.

Ermor has been staling the few turns (and some players suspect he'd been sending in empty turns before that), and they're in a war, though they haven't been losing too much territory recently. Ermor's advantage, though, is gems. Shitloads of gems. Well over one thousand fucking gems. Ever wanted to experiment with the lategame? The world is your oyster. With Tartarians (easily accessed by MA Ermor) you have access to every path in the game. It would be a crime to let this position go unfulfilled, because the AI can't use gems nearly as effectively as humans. Though I think ay other details pale in comparison to the truckload of gems Ermor has, feel free to PM me if you want more details. Likewise, if you want to sub in, please PM me or post in the Round 10 thread.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 07, 2013, 09:06:43 pm »

I'm still selling death gems.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 08, 2013, 02:12:49 am »

I'm still selling death gems.
what do you want for them?

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #251 on: July 08, 2013, 11:01:52 pm »

New Patch for Dom3 is out and you can get near the bottom of this page. To do the latest turn you need to update but don't worry it works just fine as my turn submitted to the llama server and was accepted.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 08, 2013, 11:04:35 pm »

Did I miss turn 24? They usually warn me when I have 12 hours left... and I don't have a "Accepted turn" email in my pile.

Or did I delete that to make room?

Mind you don't roll back to accomidate me, I lose little with a lost turn.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 11:07:19 pm by Neonivek »

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #253 on: July 08, 2013, 11:08:12 pm »

You did stall last turn so I guess you missed it.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 08, 2013, 11:17:16 pm »

You did stall last turn so I guess you missed it.

Ok, sorry that wasn't intentional if that means anything.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 45