Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 931874 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 5th August
« Reply #1245 on: September 05, 2016, 03:48:24 pm »

Since it clearly states 43.03 in the title, I'd say no.

the mod heavily uses dfhack, which has not been updated to 05 yet.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Catarooni

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: September 07, 2016, 06:32:50 pm »

I know someone somewhere has asked this question before, but I'm not able to find the answer.

How do I activate or deactivate races for fort use without using the GUI?

I'm running Linux and not having luck running the GUI through Wine.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: September 07, 2016, 06:34:25 pm »

[SITE_CONTROLLABLE] in the entity_x files under raw/objects is what you want.

Catarooni

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: September 07, 2016, 06:35:31 pm »

Thank you so much!

123nick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: September 08, 2016, 08:18:02 pm »

a quick question, but, what was the content that isnt in masterwork 2016 compared to ye-olde masterwork? i remember ye-olde masterwork having tons of stuff, but the newer version not so much, but it does have the historical arms and stuff, but im wondering about buildings and features. i remember the ye-olde masterwork, dwarves had revolting plump helmet men, and carp cultists, but are those in mwdf 2016? and any other big things missing? the manual of the more recent version , i think has some stuff copy-pasted from the old version, which is ok if its temporary, but still.

Lordsservent-san

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 08, 2016, 10:49:32 pm »

a quick question, but, what was the content that isnt in masterwork 2016 compared to ye-olde masterwork? i remember ye-olde masterwork having tons of stuff, but the newer version not so much, but it does have the historical arms and stuff, but im wondering about buildings and features. i remember the ye-olde masterwork, dwarves had revolting plump helmet men, and carp cultists, but are those in mwdf 2016? and any other big things missing? the manual of the more recent version , i think has some stuff copy-pasted from the old version, which is ok if its temporary, but still.
There are no gnomes, no warlocks, kobolds can't dig at all with the default settings, quite a few buildings have been edited out, splatter reactions don't work, and the force event scripts do not function, among  other changes that I am likely not aware of.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 08, 2016, 11:18:52 pm »

force siege is the only one that truly does not function.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1252 on: September 09, 2016, 07:25:44 am »

Plump helmet men and carp cultists still exist.

The new mod is still smaller, but that doesnt have to be a bad thing. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Evans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 29th July
« Reply #1253 on: September 09, 2016, 01:15:28 pm »

Hello,

I have the same problem. Is there any fix to the script yet?

I'm also getting spammed with
Code: [Select]
...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:116: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:116: in function 'getitemType'
...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:126: in function 'handler'
...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:166: in function 'equipHandler'
...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:175: in function <...\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/item-trigger.lua:169>

whenever an herbalist's inventory changes while carrying Sweet Galena (can't tell if it's plants, leaves, or both). I'm playing as Succubi, only a couple weeks into a fort. I also have Patreon Rewards unchecked in the settings, so I'm surprised to see the plants growing.

I think this is happening any time anydwarf picks up a fruit, of any type.  I added some debug lines and every time that error happens it is on a fruit (and I've not seen a fruit that doesn't give that error).  Oddly, other plants don't seem to hit that part of the code, so I'm guessing there is something unexpected with fruit that the script doesn't handle. It is keying off there being a subtype (fruit is itemType 55, subtype 2 in my game), but there isn't a subtypedef (whatever that is).

And the patreon stuff just doesn't disable properly with the launcher option (at least in terms of the smokeables).

Edit:  I've had it fire on capers, strawberries and a couple leaves now too.  All itemtype 55, capers are subtype 1, leaves and strawberries were subtype 0.
getlost.lua # How to get rid of tavern guests
function getlost ()
   local unit = dfhack.gui.getSelectedUnit (true)
   unit.flags1.forest = true
end
getlost ()

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (43.03) - DF2016 - Newest version! - Updated 9th September
« Reply #1254 on: September 09, 2016, 03:24:04 pm »

rip warlocks and gnomes  :(
also i want to report this bug where werebeasts are made of frozen plant extract and logs (butchered some in adventure mode) and also nightcreatures explode when hit in the upper body (they literaly explode in all their body parts, organs everywhere)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Yinseng

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: September 09, 2016, 05:19:13 pm »

Pledged. Only $3 for now but I'll likely bump it up once I get my new job~

Durian Hohlades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: September 09, 2016, 05:59:55 pm »

BIG LOVE TO YOOOO

just one question, if 05 comes are saves compatible?

Yinseng

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: September 09, 2016, 06:21:42 pm »

On the 'mods' section of the Masterwork Settings launcher, the author names (such as 'by Wannabehero') are in a blue that contrasts very poorly with the background. Could this color be changed?

Evans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: September 10, 2016, 11:34:08 am »

I have experienced a strange event with new tavern system.

Apparently I was visited by a Gorgon Macewoman, who was friendly.
However upon entering my tavern she revealed her face turning tavern keeper into stone.
Afterwards it somewhat spiraled out of control as my whole squad of unequipped mercs was present and busy carousing.

While it gave me FUN (due to a horde of nagashes that just descended on my fort a minute later), I think her interaction might be too aggresive.
If gorgon wants a drink, she could have just asked for it  ;)
getlost.lua # How to get rid of tavern guests
function getlost ()
   local unit = dfhack.gui.getSelectedUnit (true)
   unit.flags1.forest = true
end
getlost ()

keepykoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: September 11, 2016, 11:06:25 pm »

Hi, I apologize in advance, because this is all new territory for me.  I've been really psyched to play DFM, but I'm on a mac.  I tried playing it via wine dev but I can't get either the DFM.exe (for settings) or the DF.exe to run.  Can someone give me advice on the best way to go about playing this on a mac?  From poking around the forums I got the notion that a mac version might be in the works, but the person behind it is having difficulty figuring out how to getting the settings program to run.

Sincerely,

Idle Dwarf
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 166