Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 142

Author Topic: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.  (Read 190611 times)

cainiao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [DWARF] - Bug reports and known issues.
« Reply #1230 on: October 13, 2013, 09:04:45 am »

It was already reported (internally) to Meph, it is was my fault.
Here you have the fix, also the latest version of the files.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61917600/gridviews_r12.dtg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61917600/custom_roles_r9.dtp

It seems that "MDF Roles" grid views had 2 undefined roles "Archeology"(which should be "Archeologist" maybe?) and "Diagnostician"(which should be "Chief medical" maybe?)

Edit: After further look, it seems that the "Archeologist" role is copied from vanilla "Miller" role, which include perferences like plants and flour, sugar and powders.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 09:14:16 am by cainiao »

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: October 13, 2013, 09:27:51 am »

4b, Masterwork

Pet coffin off appears to not work in GUI. I am having to turn it off for every coffin.

JodGap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: October 13, 2013, 10:01:27 am »

It seems that "MDF Roles" grid views had 2 undefined roles "Archeology"(which should be "Archeologist" maybe?) and "Diagnostician"(which should be "Chief medical" maybe?)

Edit: After further look, it seems that the "Archeologist" role is copied from vanilla "Miller" role, which include perferences like plants and flour, sugar and powders.

Archeologist updated in "Roles r13"
Created new official Thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=132010.msg4683248
Chief Medical is a noble position, that mainly uses Diagnosis as Labor, Diagnostician as Skill. That is why i did not want to modify it. (To be wiki friendly)

YuriRuler90

• Bay Watcher
  • We will bury you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: October 13, 2013, 10:57:21 am »

4b, Masterwork

Pet coffin off appears to not work in GUI. I am having to turn it off for every coffin.

Exact opposite here. I have it set to ON in the GUI yet I have to enable it for every coffin. Looks like it's backwards.

Edit: Also, using the Blast Furnace to make charcoal from planks will use concrete blocks.  ???

Code: [Select]
[REACTION:CHARCOAL2_BURNING]
[NAME:batch of charcoal - wood planks(6)]
[BUILDING:BLAST_FURNACE:CUSTOM_D]
[BUILDING:BLAST_FURNACE_MAGMA:CUSTOM_D]
[REAGENT:A:6:BLOCKS:NO_SUBTYPE:NONE:WOOD]
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:04:27 am by YuriRuler90 »

Puddingkuchen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: October 13, 2013, 12:47:06 pm »

Changing the mineral scarcity in the GUI seems to break worldgen. With a fresh installation just retyping 2500 into mineral scarcity will change prospect readouts a lot.

Before
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

After

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1235 on: October 13, 2013, 01:42:56 pm »

Changing the mineral scarcity in the GUI seems to break worldgen. With a fresh installation just retyping 2500 into mineral scarcity will change prospect readouts a lot.

Before

After
What did you expect? the normal setting is 100. 2500 is 25x less.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: October 13, 2013, 01:53:40 pm »

What did you expect? the normal setting is 100. 2500 is 25x less.

I think the issue is that when you open the GUI with the original settings and go to Worldgen, it shows 2500 there before you change anything. Don't know if this is a GUI issue or an issue where it's grabbing the default from the DF file.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1237 on: October 13, 2013, 02:09:40 pm »

its the default for the normal, vanilla DF medium world. I guess I can change it and directly have it show the best mdf settings.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

JodGap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: October 13, 2013, 05:31:15 pm »

While dealing with the Outpost
Under "headwear" i have a (separate) item:
http://i.imgur.com/V4zx1Lk.png

DestroyX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: October 13, 2013, 07:13:37 pm »

cant turn off the custom invader and megabeast corpses in the gui anymore, the button is gone.

it was a nice option, since the way it works now, it just cripples necromancy alot and makes the crematory kinda useless.

suggestion: seperate buttons for invader and megabeast corpses (because of the megabeast kennel and slaughterhouse, ofc)

add items directly to them if the setting for custom corpses is off (kobold lootbags etc and maybe some "research item" for the biologist)

that would make the crematory more useful and doesnt cripple the necromancy so extremely hard.

or just put the button back in without the items... would be still nice if invaders and megabeasts would be seperated then, though

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: October 13, 2013, 07:54:43 pm »

While dealing with the Outpost
Under "headwear" i have a (separate) item:
http://i.imgur.com/V4zx1Lk.png

That should be separate bones. Maybe now we can split them off into their own stockpile.

urmane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: October 14, 2013, 08:02:33 am »

Not sure if this is intentional or not - MDF4b seems to require a ring, an earring, and a crown to build the archeologist, the biologist, and a few others.  Looking at the raws, the odd formatting suggests to be a bad cut-n-paste or search-n-replace ...

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1242 on: October 14, 2013, 10:36:22 am »

Not sure if this is intentional or not - MDF4b seems to require a ring, an earring, and a crown to build the archeologist, the biologist, and a few others.  Looking at the raws, the odd formatting suggests to be a bad cut-n-paste or search-n-replace ...
You didnt look deep enough. (or you play on linux, without the string dump replacement) Its Abacus, Hourglass and Journal.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: October 14, 2013, 12:36:34 pm »

Dwarves can wear abacuses, hourglasses and journals as if they were rings, earrings, and crowns.  I don't know if that's something hardcoded that you can't change, though.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: October 14, 2013, 02:53:43 pm »

Dwarves can wear abacuses, hourglasses and journals as if they were rings, earrings, and crowns.  I don't know if that's something hardcoded that you can't change, though.

They could probably be made into toys, which might fix it....
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 142