Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Roll to Deity: Hero & Avatar Antics  (Read 10622 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deity: Hero & Avatar Antics
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2013, 06:01:02 pm »

"hmm, okaaay, this... could be a bit tricky."
wait for there to be no more observers. then collect the plants needed to treat acid burns before ever-so-slowly creeping into the camp, trying my best to remain undetected and putting significant effort into listening for any sentries and the like. even the simple rustling of clothes as they shift positions could be signifigant. attempt to go around the outer edges of the camp and figure out what is where, and where the wounded warrior is. keep an eye out for a set of clothes to steal.

You already have the plants.

[Finesse + Mindpower + Luck: (2 + 2 + 4 -2 -3 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 3 Hearing)/3 = 2] You creep into the camp slowly, trying not to be noticed. You use your senses and hearing to try and avoid the humans. You manage to sneak unde-

Distracted by your task at hand, you stepped right into some kind of noise trap. The snap of the drumming wood alerted them.

Oooh boyyy.

(+ 0.025 Finesse, +0.025 Mindpower)

[BLARGH I KEPT FORGETTING THAT IRINE ALSO HAVE FOX MODIFIERS]

Wait about 10 to 20 minutes, then head back out, because I'm a barbarian badass.
Edit: Remembering about the height change.
Edit 2: How will technological advancement work? Or, rather, how will the passage of longer periods of time work?

[Strength: 6 -1] Your burns seem to have healed. Probably because you weren't burned that much anyways.

[auto] You step out of your camp, this time wary of the height change.

[So far I'm planning for technological advance to depend on the leader of that civilization. Time does not affect anything, but I will instead implement some kind of tech point system that get distributed every petition round. By leader I mean the highest ranking Hero, so even if somebody technically isn't a leader in roleplay, they are still a leader in-game.]

Lop off the claw(his not grey's)

[Strength: 4 -2 +1 Enemy crippled] You lop off the tiger's claw. The suddenly fall unconscious on top of you after intense pain.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 04:57:16 am by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2013, 06:11:46 pm »

"Lenglon damn it!"
abandon the plants, and get out of there. NOW!

((Well, this is going to be interesting. Meta-knowledge doesn't equal Irine knowledge after all. meaning Enkidu might have a rather random surprise soon.))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 06:22:54 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2013, 10:19:10 pm »

Explore the area, being careful to watch out for slugs.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2013, 03:20:30 am »

Push it off then coup de grāce it and make a fire nearby to cook it.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2013, 11:48:47 pm »

"Lenglon damn it!"
abandon the plants, and get out of there. NOW!

((Well, this is going to be interesting. Meta-knowledge doesn't equal Irine knowledge after all. meaning Enkidu might have a rather random surprise soon.))

Irine

You drop the plants for extra mobility as you bolts away before anyone could see you.

[Luck: 3 -2] But in your haste, you run into one of the warriors. Their muscled body was not much better than running into a solid wall.

He silently raise his spear up to your neck, noticing that you looks like some kind of a cross between a cave fox and a female. He tells you that if you can understand what hes saying, you better get up and follow him to the Elder.

Three more of the humans surrounds you.

No stupid tricks, he said.

Explore the area, being careful to watch out for slugs.

[Mindpower: 3 -3] You vigilantly watch out for slugs as you hunt, not noticing a larrbear stalking you, as soon as you realize its presence, it lunge at you.

Although it may be hard to believe, you are facing a legendary beast. Luckily, you heard enough tales about it to know what to do.

Character Lore: Larrbears
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(+0.05 Mindpower)

Push it off then coup de grāce it and make a fire nearby to cook it.

[Strength: 6 -2] You quickly euthanize the tiger after pushing it off.

[auto] You gather the dead woods, and use your shapeshifting power to cause heat enough to start a fire.

[Mindpower: 3 -3 +2 circumstantial] You mess up cooking the tiger and burnt it.

(+ 0.05 Mindpower)

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2013, 11:56:42 pm »

Has it seen me?
It wouldn't lunge at you if it hasn't seen you.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2013, 12:13:59 am »

I've got a spear. And Larrbears are almost unkillable, except by magic weapons.
Hmm.
Stab it. And look around for a body of liquid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2013, 12:22:39 am »

O.O

Stare wide-eyed at the guy for a second before:

"Uhhhhh, O-Ok."

Do what the big guy with the spear to my neck tells me to do.

((adolescent female to be specific. also, you can estimate age by tail-count. Irine is at 3, meaning between 100 an 150))
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:41:27 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2013, 03:16:32 am »

eat the chared remains then do push up for a while.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2013, 12:24:08 am »

Awaken Vakitrokni! For you are a avatar of the Gods!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2013, 08:04:14 am »

And you, God-Chair! Entertain me!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2013, 12:35:39 am »

FORMS

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2013, 01:25:37 am »

FORMS
did Remuthra and javier forget to fill out character sheets for their avatars?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2013, 01:26:19 am »

I don't see nothin' in my inbox.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7