Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Roll to Deity: Hero & Avatar Antics  (Read 10627 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deity: Hero & Avatar Antics
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 04:48:53 am »

Change my hand to a claw(Not Alex Mercer, not at all) and maul it.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2013, 05:19:43 am »

PTW. Ended up missing this.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2013, 10:35:52 am »

STABITSTABITSTABITSTABITSTABIT

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2013, 02:57:49 pm »

close my eyes and, without moving, attempt to sense any flames within range (500ft) for me to manipulate. no matter the result, open my eyes again and go back to holding still and observing afterwards.
(i dont want to actually do anything yet, but I want to know what options I have.)

EDIT:
also:
Glance around without moving my hiding spot, look for any plants I could use to treat acid burns.

((there's advantages to having knowledge of flora and fauna))

Irine

[Mindpower: 1 - 3 + 2]  You are too distracted by the scene in front of you to sense any fire.

One of the disadvantages of being an avatar is your empathy to your denizens, and now you have caught its attention, telepathically.

[Luck: 3 - 2 It turns on you instead. Apparently today is Attempt-to-Kill-The-Avatar-Of-Your-Own-Creator-Day.

(+0.05 Mindpower)

[Other actions canceled]

Change my hand to a claw(Not Alex Mercer, not at all) and maul it.

You change your hand into a claw, using the strongest material you can imagine.

[Strength: 3 - 2 + 2 Equipment + 1 Circumstantial] The tiger releases its bite on your arm, but apparently not fast enough to avoid being stabbed in the sides by your claw.

It falls back.

[Luck: 4 - 4] It lunges at you with great speed.

[Strength: 3 - 2] Knocking you off your feet.
It raises its paw to claw you.

STABITSTABITSTABITSTABITSTABIT

[Strength: 4 - 1 + 2 Sneak] As the slug seems to be distracted by something, you jump into the air and drive your spear deep into its body. It tries to squirm.

[Luck: 3 - 3] As a last resort, the slug squirts acid out of its wound into your hands, and knocks you off its body when you release the grip from your spear.

It advances slowly at you, too heavily wounded by the earlier attack to be able to swing its tentacles vigorously.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 03:34:45 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2013, 03:19:26 pm »

Turn my body to steel.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2013, 05:48:59 pm »

I've seen enough for now, and he wont be distracted much longer. look around for: a better hiding spot, some plants that can be used to treat acid burns, and a way out of here unseen. do not leave my hiding place.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2013, 10:58:47 pm »

Turn my body to steel.

Grey

You turn your body into steel.

[auto] The tiger's assault glance off uselessly against your steel body.

FINISH HIM!

Enkidu

[Strength: 6 - 1] You roll away from the slug's tentacles, and jump into its back. Your foot stomp repeatedly on the butt of your spear, driving it deeper into the slug. Your right hand grab hold of one of its eyestalk, and rip it off. You whap the slug with its own stalk repeatedly until it finally sustained so much nervous concussion that its body finally goes limp.

(+0.2 Aptitude)

I've seen enough for now, and he wont be distracted much longer. look around for: a better hiding spot, some plants that can be used to treat acid burns, and a way out of here unseen. do not leave my hiding place.

Irine

[Mindpower: 3 -3 + 2] You can't seem to find any better hiding spot.

[Mindpower: 5 -3 + 2] But you succeed at finding the plants to treat acid burns.

[Mindpower: 2 -3 + 2] But apart from the way you came, and the entrance into the human cave, you can''t find any other passage. If you attempt to leave the same way you came, you would be in full view.

(+0.1 Mindpower)

[REMINDER: Irine and Grey is currently naked]
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2013, 11:29:32 pm »

quietly mutter to myself "Well that's impressive. I guess he wont need my help after all."
Stay hidden, keep watching.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2013, 12:57:26 am »

Change back to flexable and claw the tiger.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2013, 01:08:56 am »

Roleplaying would have me butcher the corpse, and then haul it back before looking for the plants.
Metaing would have me find the plants first.

Butcher the corpse and return it to the camp.
Then begin the almost certainly futile search for the healing plants

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2013, 12:30:06 am »

quietly mutter to myself "Well that's impressive. I guess he wont need my help after all."
Stay hidden, keep watching.
Irine

[auto] You stay hidden.

Change back to flexable and claw the tiger.

Grey

[auto] You change your form back to organic.

[Strength: 4 - 2 +2 Equipment] You claw it in the face, blinding it.

The tiger howled in pain, raising its claws to retaliate.

Roleplaying would have me butcher the corpse, and then haul it back before looking for the plants.
Metaing would have me find the plants first.

Butcher the corpse and return it to the camp.
Then begin the almost certainly futile search for the healing plants

Enkidu

(Observed by: Irine)

You call your fellow kin to help haul the giant beast to the dissectors.

(Out of sight)

[Strength: 6 - 1 You drag its lifeless husk back into the camp, where the others set work into slicing the gigantic herbivore into edible chunks.

Being the man who defeated the great beast alone, you were promised a grand feast tonight.

You begin your almost certainly futile search for the healing plants to soothe your burned hands.

[Luck: 6 - 3 + 2 Settlement] Actually, turns out the Elder has them in stock. She apply a noxious paste onto your hand. Your pain was intense, but you try not to make it show. She still seems to know, and simply said that the pain will subside in a short while. It will still take a couple hours for your burns to heal, though.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2013, 12:47:34 am »

"hmm, okaaay, this... could be a bit tricky."
wait for there to be no more observers. then collect the plants needed to treat acid burns before ever-so-slowly creeping into the camp, trying my best to remain undetected and putting significant effort into listening for any sentries and the like. even the simple rustling of clothes as they shift positions could be signifigant. attempt to go around the outer edges of the camp and figure out what is where, and where the wounded warrior is. keep an eye out for a set of clothes to steal.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 02:06:45 am by Lenglon »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2013, 12:35:54 pm »

Wait about 10 to 20 minutes, then head back out, because I'm a barbarian badass.
Edit: Remembering about the height change.
Edit 2: How will technological advancement work? Or, rather, how will the passage of longer periods of time work?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:23:21 am by My Name is Immaterial »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2013, 02:55:56 pm »

Lop off the claw(his not grey's)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7