Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Roll to Deity: Hero & Avatar Antics  (Read 10632 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deity: Hero & Avatar Antics [Under Construction]
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2013, 11:51:02 pm »

unhurriedly, not making excess noise but not making too much effort to be stealthy either, wander on out of my side cave and look (and listen) for potential food plants or prey animals, more exploring than hunting. when i reach a decision point for my path, go generally in the direction of where the human tribe started out. slow down and put effort into stealth when (and if) i get into the proper general area or I notice danger.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 01:04:45 am »

unhurriedly, not making excess noise but not making too much effort to be stealthy either, wander on out of my side cave and look (and listen) for potential food plants or prey animals, more exploring than hunting. when i reach a decision point for my path, go generally in the direction of where the human tribe started out. slow down and put effort into stealth when (and if) i get into the proper general area or I notice danger.

[d12, Finesse + Mindpower + Luck : (10 + 10 + 7  - 4 - 4 - 6 + 2 Racial + 4 Racial)/3 = 6] You explore the areas around you, eating edible plants that you can find. You find some games along the way, but there would be no point in hunting them since you are already full. You work your way upwards the caverns, and soon you emerge in the bright world full of lichens.

You successfully avoided the slugs that make their home here, and by your luck and sense of smelling you soon are able to locate the human settlement. You hide in the shadows, to avoid the humans from seeing you before you see them.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 01:09:07 am »

hide, wait, observe.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 01:31:56 am »

Head out of exit 3.
Examine surroundings.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2013, 02:37:12 am »

Wake up.

-Grey
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2013, 11:00:26 pm »

hide, wait, observe.

Irine

[Finesse: 3 -2 +1 Racial] You attempt to hide, but you were unable to find a blind spot from the glow of the lichen before a human steps out from one of the entrance.

(+0.05 Finesse)

Head out of exit 3.
Examine surroundings.

Enkidu

[auto]You head out of the exit.

[Mindpower: 2 - 4] ...and fall over from not noticing a height gap in the cave floors.

[Strength: 5 - 1] Luckily, your robust constitution did not sustain any serious damage.

(+0.05 Mindpower)

Wake up.

-Grey

Grey

[auto] You wake up on the branch of a tall tree.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deity: Hero & Avatar Antics
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 11:14:05 pm »

get out of sight! he might not have noticed me yet. improvise and use the closest concealment i can, even if all i can do is lie down among some of the plants around here or something. It may not be much but at least it's something. try to be as quiet as i can, holding still and waiting behind what meager concealment i can find.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2013, 12:16:56 am »

get out of sight! he might not have noticed me yet. improvise and use the closest concealment i can, even if all i can do is lie down among some of the plants around here or something. It may not be much but at least it's something. try to be as quiet as i can, holding still and waiting behind what meager concealment i can find.

Irine

[Finesse + Mindpower: (4 + 6 -2 -3 +1 Racial + 2 Racial) / 2 = 4] You quickly dodge out of sight, hiding behind...

[Mindpower: 4 - 3 +2 Racial] A foliage. You are pretty sure you are slightly visible, but that doesn't really matter right now.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 12:37:17 am »

hold still, be quiet, observe

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2013, 01:07:06 am »

Jump to ground level. Hunt for a meal.

-Gray
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2013, 02:30:44 am »

Look for food or a source of water.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2013, 03:46:20 am »

hold still, be quiet, observe

Irine

[auto] You hold still, silently observing your creation.

Look for food or a source of water.

Enkidu

[Mindpower + Luck: (3 + 4 -4 -3) / 2= 0] Slightly disoriented from your fall, you manage to bump into what seems to be a slimy rock.

The giant slug is not amused, and it swung its tentacles hostilely, thinking that you were intruding into its territory.

(+0.05 Mindpower)

Irine

[observe] The human, dazed by the fall, bumps into a giant slug.

Jump to ground level. Hunt for a meal.

-Gray

Grey

[Finesse: 5 - 3] You slip and fall down from the tree while descending it. Luckily, you managed to land on your feet.

[Mindpower: 1 - 3] You attempt to commune to your denizens and get them to sacrifice themselves for your meal. However, it seems that the animals of the jungle haven't warmed up to their Deity yet. At least, a tiger came, but it's hostile.

(+0.05 Finesse. +0.05 Mindpower)

[You know, I actually planned that slug to be what Irine would hide behind if she rolled a crap luck]
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 03:57:13 am by Objective »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2013, 03:54:05 am »

Punch tiger.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2013, 04:03:55 am »

Punch tiger.

[Strength: 2 - 2] You attempt to punch the tiger in the snout to establish dominance.

The tiger successfully dodge and bites on your arm to establish blasphemy.

You did not expect to be attacked by your own subject.

(+0.05 Strength)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2013, 04:36:01 am »

close my eyes and, without moving, attempt to sense any flames within range (500ft) for me to manipulate. no matter the result, open my eyes again and go back to holding still and observing afterwards.
(i dont want to actually do anything yet, but I want to know what options I have.)

EDIT:
also:
Glance around without moving my hiding spot, look for any plants I could use to treat acid burns.

((there's advantages to having knowledge of flora and fauna))
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:34:59 am by Lenglon »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7