Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 167

Author Topic: A Game of Thrones: Every time somebody uses the spoiler tags take a shot.  (Read 205513 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I would like to point out two details you might have missed. These aren't spoilers, just something easily overlooked.
1. That guy in the armor at the wedding that Catelyn slapped? He was lord Bolton, and he betrayed the Starks.
2. Rickon and Osha went to find lord Boltons castle, as he was one of Robbs bannermen.

Just some observations for you to think about.
Oh I didn't miss that. But as of now they've been totally and completely lost to the world. Once Rickon is with the Umbers he'll disappear to be seen again some day soon, and once Bran is over the wall he'll be more lost than any other.
Also something about a crippled boy riding the back of a giant is that much more noticeable than some scruffy looking child.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Spoiler: Gigabook spoilers (click to show/hide)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

I feel like you are reading different books than I am.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Spoilers!!! (click to show/hide)

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile

DAMMIT
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

It is a shame that they didn't do the scene where Arya gets captured again better.
In the books the hound rides up behind her and hits her in the head with his axe, and that ends the chapter, making us think she is also dead. It is only some time later we find out it was only the flat of the axe.

If the end of that episode was Arya running from the hound before a scene of his axe dropping then credits, people would be raging tenfold.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile

Episode 9 spoiler.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

>:3
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Well, know all that's left is for Arya to find a yellow pyjama and a katana. Go girl!

Also, I wonder why they changed Robb's wife's nationality in the show. Wasn't she supposed to be the daughter of some minor Lannister bannerman?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I'm more curious about the lack of Greyjoys honestly. That might come in the next season but I'd really love to see Victarion, he's fucking awesome, and that other drowned priest dude whose name I can't remember.

They really cut a lot of the buildup of the Ironborn rebellion, in the books they have more than a few chapters of them gathering forces and bickering and whatnot, it's a nice change of pace from the landlubber folk we get to see every episode.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

His name is "The Damphair", pronounced damp hair, he carries a piece of driftwood and drinks sea water. And it is awesome.
I'm curious as to whom is going to play Victarion though. The guy is bad freaking ass.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This isn't directed to Game of Thrones specifically, more to the adaptation of fantasy series. It takes the form of an open letter.

Dear HBO,

MAKE THIS FUCKING HAPPEN.

Best Wishes, Willfor.

Woah, Gentleman Bastards would really be a good series for HBO to adapt. Though for once I'll say they'd work better as movies. They have that sort of structure.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 167