Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 118

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Quest - It's not you, it's me.  (Read 190622 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - Chapter 1.120b
« Reply #1605 on: September 18, 2014, 10:08:37 am »

Meanwhile, Lady Foxglove became a lot more animated. Always first in fashion!

"I'm so pretty, I can barely hear Bukkars dying screams!

And you know what Sylanvil, keep the hat. Tricorner hats are so last fall."

((Sercon helped me out here :P Best friend foreva!
I like this game so much I commissioned forum avatars for it, yes.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: September 18, 2014, 10:12:28 am »

Here's Bukkar:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: September 18, 2014, 02:41:54 pm »

((Hah, nice.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: September 23, 2014, 08:13:23 am »

((sorry - have been busy, will try to get on with it!))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: September 23, 2014, 08:47:10 am »

Command the Dronebongo to eat the neck of Nigel.  The jerk.  Bukkar can have his head.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: September 24, 2014, 08:10:43 am »

((sorry - have been busy, will try to get on with it!))

((Bukkars overly dramatic death scene is taking some time.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: September 24, 2014, 08:20:10 am »

((This is awesome))

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: September 24, 2014, 09:30:43 am »

((I'm back! Also, what the hell is happening right now? I'm having trouble making sense of it.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: September 24, 2014, 09:42:38 am »

((Still in the rotten temple of sef. :P

We ran into an Ovimancer and his toady just now who dangled plot details. Took care of the caster, Foxglove squeezed his head off xenia style, but Bukkar kept attacking in mini-turns as the toady as he tried to run, and got counter attacked mostly to death and finished about off by Tackys unique "teamkilling winds" spell.

*slowclap*

Foxglove is looking for the casters head, which might still be alive. Maybe.

Nigel, the Toady, is still alive but grievously wounded. I think.

Last important post-->
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125203.msg5650935#msg5650935))
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 11:16:16 am by Dwarmin »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: September 24, 2014, 01:33:47 pm »

((I might be alive if I can manage to teamkill something. Maybe.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: September 27, 2014, 11:53:37 am »

"...Head, head, gotta find a head..."

She looked up and down and around and...yawn...

The world started getting hazy and grey as she she slipped into another flashback.

..."Another round of Cyvasse, brother?"

"You control your pieces too well for me, sister. Heh. I'll play...but not for money."

Desmond swore as Foxgloves rabble swarmed his Dragon.

"...cheat!"

She threw a mug at him.

Foxglove distracted her brothers eyes from her hands, with her own eyes-sparkly blues, enough for a man to die in. And they usually did.

"So, I've got a new adventure lined up, you know."

"Ah, what happened to the Shadow Iron Dungeon job? I thought you had that lined up."

"Ironically, it ended in piles of failure. I heard a single Goblin Warrior held up an entire team of adventurers, and then everyone else who tried to get in. Apparently he's still there-they're calling him Eternal Brute, and hundreds of warriors have tried and failed to get past him, there are piles of bones everywhere. Might as well wait till the situation changes until I go in, ey?"

"Fair enough...but what's this new job, I should ask-since you are so obviously trying to distract me."

She smiled. It was a good smile, cheerful and wholesome and...undeniable.

"Well, with all the trouble going on you know someone has to blame something out of the ordinary. Turns out some crazy mage is offering help to reclaim the magical mandolin of lumithos. You know? Ancient legend? Smashed to three interlocking pieces? Find them all to save the land...blah, blah..."

"Well, that should be fun, for you. I'm still on the Undead Clearing job, else I might come with you. What else do you know about the magical, mandolin whatever?"

"Not much. I never paid much attention in Deific History classes. Apparently, you play it and it...fixes things? Who cares? I'm being paid in everlasting glory."

"Remember the last time they paid you in everlasting glory? For killing the Queen of the Harpies?"

"...I bedded the King, and burned down the royal cheesemongery, whilst drunk. I've already said sorry for that."

She moved her crossbows subtly, baiting the trap.

"Well, be careful of cheese this time. The Kings, I suppose you can't help yourself. What about your teammates? Can you rely on them?"

"That's the sticky bit. Apparently we won't know who we are working with...until the job starts."

"Hum. Not good! What if, for example, you get a craven, a witch, a drunk, and a bunch of teamkilling wizards? You know how it goes!"

"I'll just have to take command then. I'm a great party leader!"

"You got your last team eaten alive by Fungus Squids!"

"I told them to stay out of the spore patches! They were easy to dodge if you were paying attention..."

She waved her hands, sighing. Then her forces swarmed Desmonds with wicked glee.

"Anyway, death in four. I got you. Does your king prefer to die with his pants on?

And...I'll be careful. No cheese antics, I'll be careful of squids, and I won't trust any nobility. I promise!"

"Yeah. Well, don't vanish on me. I had enough trouble rescuing you the last time."

"I was the one who rescued you!"

"I think we both were quite surprised when Lord Deathdrack came back to life for a THIRD time. Can't we call it a draw, then?"

She threw a mug at him.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: September 29, 2014, 05:37:07 pm »

Search for loot?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: September 30, 2014, 09:05:02 am »

Whiz had been disconnected for awhile, Lady Fox had noticed. It seemed he was alive now, poking around in various gore bits for loot. The encounter wasn't even over yet!

"Whiz! Bukkar needs that health potion on your belt, or he's probably going to die-his cowardly blood is staging a mass retreat from his puny body. Just putting that out there. I mean, I understand if you don't like him. I don't like him much either, but losing another team member could make me look pretty bad, as party leader." She commented, scanning the sky for sudden party eating fungus squids.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: October 01, 2014, 07:16:03 am »

Ug - sorry all, have been a bit ill and worn out by it all. Will do my best to get on with it.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: October 01, 2014, 09:12:36 am »

..also, take care of yourself lawas! DRINK SOME OJ FORE YOU GET SICK BRO

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 118