Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35

Author Topic: A New Age Begins - Sign-ups/OOC  (Read 61839 times)

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Here we are, a large rebel group hiding in a " destroyed " underground bunker thats been expanded on, filled with genocidal fanatics devising advanced tech and bialogical weaponry ( Only basic prototypes but more advanced then todays tech ) to bring about the dragon apocalypse and bathe the world in the blood of dragons.

So just another bunch of rebels..... Oh yes, there shall be blood.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 06:02:09 pm by Brood »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Better get to work on those bunker-busting ICBMs.

Or just breath poison. Get like 100 brown dragons, breath poison into your base, seal it up. Eventually your gasmasks will get clogged or run out of filters.

Also HOLY SHIT you have very few farmers.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meh, to feed 4000 people we don't need that many really but thats only dedicated farmers, the rest of the people will help out when required, not a lot else to do but training.

You'll need more then an ICBM mate this place was designed to take a direct hit from a 30 megaton nuke and survive it intact, and that was before I fortified it and dug deeper underground.
My base is sealed up, you ain't getting anything in :).
Every room has blast doors that make it airtight so even if you get it in we can seal a room, and thats hard since it's oxygen supply doesn't come through any vents your going to find.

My people don't even exist as far as all the dirty dragons knows, other then the 3 half dead test subjects and I have a nuke big enough to wipe a fair chunk of a state off the map and cause nuclear fallout across most of the country.
Come for us and we're taking millions of you with us.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 10:15:57 pm by Brood »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Why is everyone taking these impregnable positions? Seriously, you'd think the dragons were trying to make lots of hiding places for terrorist/rebel groups.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well in my case it's a mixture of having watched stargate an hour before I made the sheet and the fact that it gives me a good base to launch my gurilla war from.
But mine's not impregnable, I will however nuke the living hell out of a large chunk of America if you attack me........ so yeah I suggest not attacking me.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Currently, approx. 40% of the world is farmers. You do, in fact, need quite a few farmers. Also, how and why do you have better tech than the countries that have far more resources, time, and money to put into research than you?

And how do you have that many helicopters/energy weapons?!?

Jeezus. This guy must have been the president of the Nobel committee.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A store means about 30 mate.
As for the advanced tech? 100 fanatical researchers and engineers devoted to nothing but weapons development can get a lot done in 40 years and a single lucky breakthrough can create big leaps.
Besides the tunnels give me surface access to steal things if I need to like supplies or new tech.
The energy cannons are prototypes so could very easily blow up in my face and choppers? They were moved into the bunker during the chaos of the dragons take over, not hard when the founder and his squad were all soldiers and had easy access.

Thats enough dedicated farmers to keep things runningly smoothly and the rest of my people help out with the manual labor, it's a good way to develop strength and endurance.

All combined I have just enough to put up a fight if dragons found a way in before I get swept away.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 10:34:56 pm by Brood »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I know exactly how to deal with Brood.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I doubt it, but by all means how?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why ever would I tell you? :P

(Side note, I may be able to rejoin this in a few days, but until then consider me out.)
Sig! Onol

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Hah, so you know how to deal with me but you can't explain it. No matter :) if your right and all else fails, I have a 50 megaton friend who'll make sure none of you damned dirty lizards ever forgot us!!! ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Hah, so you know how to deal with me but you can't explain it. No matter :) if your right and all else fails, I have a 50 megaton friend who'll make sure none of you damned dirty lizards ever forgot us!!! ))
(Of course you do. Still, why would I tell you how I plan to destroy you, assuming I: A) Get back in the game B) Find out about you C) Am in the same territory as you D) ... actually that's it.))
Sig! Onol

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Somehow, I doubt the GM is going to give you an impenetrable, position which doesn't need to any external supplies, high tech weaponry and a vehicle park larger and more advanced than that of a small country.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not impenetrable? It's just fortified and hidden. If you find it then it will just need time to get in.

Supplies is perfectly reasonable, water is easy to find and food is simple to grow underground with the right lights.

High tech weaponry thats highly limited and only a prototype to use against an enemy that outnumbers me hundreds of thousands to one.
Hardly a game breaker.
How exactly is 90 vehicles larger then a small country?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Well, it was that the overall goal be a military government that can repel the dragons if they come back.
They never left.

And where would they go?
Ok, you guys don't understand what I'm posting. The goal for this group is to drive the dragons out of their country, and then build a government that can keep them from coming back.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35