Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35

Author Topic: A New Age Begins - Sign-ups/OOC  (Read 61885 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: A New Age Begins - Sign-ups/OOC
« Reply #330 on: May 03, 2013, 12:16:14 pm »

Altered my app to provide Ziz with some resources. Not enough to match an entire rebellion/nation state, but as appropriate for a wandering dragon researching humans and to make it more plausible for him to actually be able to live a life of 'fly-eat-sleep-fly.

You know, Ziz could be an unaffiliated character providing a unbiased chronology of the events as they occur.  What do you think?
Sounds...actually quite good.
Changed his app to reflect that, and to give him some areas around the world to stop over at and rest, before flying to the next cave.

The application has now been added.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 05, 2013, 03:00:07 pm »

I think we should discuss and finalize OOCly what each nation really has for resources and advantages over the others, and what they have that's poorer or not as good as the others, technologically and otherwise. Rebel groups will probably be a bit different, with generally low technology and resources, but a few really high tech or experimental pieces, scavenged, stolen, or invented tech that they're crazy enough to use without testing first. Sometimes it'll blow up when you pull the trigger. Sometimes it'll blow up what it's aiming at.

Anyway. I would like the best walker and battle-suit technology. Thoughts?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 06, 2013, 05:14:42 am »

At the moment, I have really fast research rates and specialized forces. I'm also besieged on all sides by bandit warlords. My first offensive move against them will be retaking Yokohama.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 06, 2013, 07:40:20 am »

I have mines, mines, and more mines.Also, I have tunnels. Basically, my rebel group is hard to find and will be hard to flush out when/if I get my people to move underground.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 06, 2013, 12:38:20 pm »

Sheer manpower and lots & lots of industry I have. I have so many spare factories and slave labor I often have them disassemble things to put back together just to keep them busy and because I'm a dick. So, I've got a labor force as a bargaining chip. And my dragons are all war-trained. It's a perk of being my kind of government.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 06, 2013, 12:54:21 pm »

I have....a bunch of caves around the world, some books and meat. :3

Oh, and a notebook and pencils, but those go unmentioned because why would pencils be useful against dragons?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 02:28:45 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 06, 2013, 02:25:26 pm »

I have a forsaken rebel military base in the Amazon.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 06, 2013, 02:34:46 pm »

Kymore had some discarded waeponry from the humans, several castles, a tunnel network for travel, and farmland and such.
Also some boats, but again, they were kinda the isolationist dragons of the world.
Just so the GM knows.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 06, 2013, 03:52:50 pm »

I have a fucking aircraft carrier!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 06, 2013, 04:19:34 pm »

Oh, and a notebook and pencils, but those go unmentioned because why would pencils be useful against dragons?

You do have the ability to post this turn.  You realize this, right?
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 06, 2013, 04:19:41 pm »

I don't really have much of note, except pretty good PR and presumably-immense personal power.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

I have finally gotten around to making the edit to the thread title that I have been meaning to do since Xantalos dropped out.

I don't really have much of note, except pretty good PR and presumably-immense personal power.

There are a few American draconic religious sites in your region, as well, but they could use some restoration.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

You do have the ability to post this turn.  You realize this, right?
I do. I'm going to wait until next turn to get a fresh start.

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 06, 2013, 06:45:36 pm »

... a tunnel network for travel,...
I now know what I'm going to steal from Kymore.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

I'd like good tech then. I always like being the tech power. Good cybernetics, walkers, battle suits, to a certain extent AI, recently developed fusion(not cold though). Soon, hopefully, Anti Grav stuff.

For the theory behind why that might possibly work in a land where there be dragons, magnetism is a force. Gravity is a force. Magnetism can attract Or repel things. Thus with gravity, in a way. Or something. The more I go into detail, the less likely it is to function effectively in the manner I want,so I won't go into detail.

Oh. And rail guns. Poorly made, to be sure, and most everyone can make one, but we have the tech that means we don't have to replace the barrel after every shot. Just like, every five or something.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35