Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169478 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 4]
« Reply #1305 on: July 15, 2013, 04:26:17 pm »

Zombie Urist

Let's get this scum out.

Now, on an entirely unrelated note, the Town Map has changed...

Spoiler: Town Map (click to show/hide)

Anyone have any idea what that thing on the hill is?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 15, 2013, 04:31:34 pm »

Zombie Urist
Why didn't you vote, NQT?  Don't want to lynch your buddy?

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 15, 2013, 05:00:32 pm »

Its your doooooooom!

Zombie Urist
Dariush
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 15, 2013, 05:06:07 pm »

lol.
That was actually to NQT, not you ZU.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: July 15, 2013, 06:02:37 pm »

"These are my notes everybody!"

There are 8 active students remaining in class.

Toaster - (Most probably school) Boy
Dariush - Confirmed School Boy

Me - lonely 3rd party girl
Deathsword    - lonely 3rd party girl

Tiruin - school-aligned 3rd party girl

Zombie Urist - Bully

Griff - ??
Birdy - ??

"We know there are three bullies. Griff-san or Birdy-san are the prime candidates. Griff's latest ridiculous conjecture makes me think that they're the bully. I was the person that started off the round of third-party claims, the existence of my role was proved tonight with Leafsnail-san's transcendence. Griff-san, I hope they kick you out of school tomorrow.

"Dariush-sama, please stay at home tonight and let me come visit you! I didn't last night as I'd have to be there *alone*."

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 15, 2013, 06:29:13 pm »

NQT:
WTF???

I prod you for not voting yet today, (which you still haven't done) and you call me scum?  Why is Toaster probably a school boy, while I'm not?  Have you read the thread recently?  I'm town boy, something that Dariush confirmed.  Apparently DS and Tiruin's roles are supposedly confirmed.  How do you know that they're what they claim?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 15, 2013, 06:36:55 pm »

PFP

This is strange.

"Very strange, in the way that Toaster, our local kitty-kat and somehow a shapeshifter (who I do not believe is a survivor...though vague on what I do believe on) was redirected from her..his..target.

"For what reason? I also find it weird that his gender..err, her..was shifted without due reason which changed his alignment.

"That doesn't make sense at all, and mayhap, be someone putting up to the generality I gave earlier."

"These are my notes everybody!"

There are 8 active students remaining in class.

Toaster - (Most probably school) Boy

"Notes which you don't bother to explain rather than point at yesterday. I'm forgetful, remind me why all your notes say this, please?"

NQT:
WTF???
"Oh the expletives."
Tiruin pouts.
Zombie Urist
lol.
"No, really? So why didn't you shift it then?"

Dariush: "Any reason for not speaking much yesterday?"

Now, on an entirely unrelated note, the Town Map has changed...

Spoiler: Town Map (click to show/hide)

"...I didn't see that when I came to class this morn (really, first check > saw hearty #2, then went to reply.) however, it looks much like a..donut to me? A donut with a caged center?"

Leafsnail as Class Rep (third-party girl) has been saved in the power of true love!
"But this. This is weird too. NQT , what did you fully see anyway? What terrifying generality would scare such a person as you away?"

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 15, 2013, 06:39:31 pm »

ZU, for being claimed scum.

That said, we should use the rest of this day to figure out who the last scum is.

NQT: could you go into detail one why you think Griff is the bully and why Birdy the absent is a candidate (aside from lurking, that is pretty obvious). Also, since the scum seem to want Dariush dead pretty badly, he should go to your home instead.

Also ninjas.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 15, 2013, 06:47:55 pm »

Tiriun
NQT:
WTF???
"Oh the expletives."
Tiruin pouts.
WTF stands for what the front door, or what the freak. What were you thinking?
And elaborate on your other question.  I'm not quite sure what that means.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 15, 2013, 07:02:54 pm »

Tiriun
NQT:
WTF???
"Oh the expletives."
Tiruin pouts.
WTF stands for what the front door, or what the freak. What were you thinking?
And elaborate on your other question.  I'm not quite sure what that means.
lol.

I'm really unsure how you didn't get my mode of seeing things there :/ Because this was based on yer wording.
Zombie Urist

Just had a thought. (can't link, rushin' to work. It's back there though.)

Leafsnail proposed a plan earlier stating details on multiple people within a house or somesuch, being a third-party, his role would be logically aligned with what he said earlier unless he was giving something off for..err, someone else?

Anyway, just saying what hit me because I'm quite sure it had some sense in it given how strength in numbers mean much.

Everyone: Thoughts on rallying at a house tonight?

Still PFP ahghadhggghh

Work.. u_u

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 15, 2013, 07:44:57 pm »

Tiruin:  I'm really at a loss on your question.  What are you asking?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 15, 2013, 08:01:02 pm »

Just had a thought. (can't link, rushin' to work. It's back there though.)

Leafsnail proposed a plan earlier stating details on multiple people within a house or somesuch, being a third-party, his role would be logically aligned with what he said earlier unless he was giving something off for..err, someone else?

Anyway, just saying what hit me because I'm quite sure it had some sense in it given how strength in numbers mean much.

Everyone: Thoughts on rallying at a house tonight?

Still PFP ahghadhggghh

Work.. u_u

It could be a chance to help Dariush and Griffinpup increase their powers by concentrating the remaining women. I am not be against this idea. Safety in numbers.

Now. It's about time that I role-claimed.

My name is Childhood Friend-san, formerly a Town Girl and as of today a Survivor Third-Party Girl. My role used to have a 50% percent chance of giving people a random buff when they visit me, such as double voting or a resistance to being role blocked.

The second part of my role though, is that I had the possibility of becoming lonely. My Role PM said if I didn't see anyone after two nights, my character will become disheartened. And, since didn't receive any guests and I didn't visit for two consecutive days, this has become true. My character is now depressed, and is waiting for this to all be over.

Finally, the silhouette. I want you all to be able to identify me if you have to, so here it is. My silhouette is the 6th one from the left. The player who visited me Night 1 is still alive, and so he will be able to confirm this.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 15, 2013, 09:09:18 pm »

It could be a chance to help Dariush and Griffinpup increase their powers by concentrating the remaining women. I am not be against this idea. Safety in numbers.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.  We don't really play well with others, and we NEVER share our toys.  (To my understanding, Dariush and I sharing a house results in each of us having one vote, REGARDLESS of who else is there.)

Also, I can verify the silhouette.  Birdy might of just got a really lucky guess, but that's who I saw night one.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 15, 2013, 09:43:46 pm »

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.  We don't really play well with others, and we NEVER share our toys.  (To my understanding, Dariush and I sharing a house results in each of us having one vote, REGARDLESS of who else is there.)

Wait, the two of you share a house?  Did you claim this before?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 15, 2013, 09:49:30 pm »

Wait, the two of you share a house?  Did you claim this before?
We don't share a house,  I meant "both went to the same house at night"
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 100