Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169809 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 1]
« Reply #480 on: June 04, 2013, 03:23:37 pm »

Interesting, you nitpicked a single aspect of my nitpicking accusation. I don't if I should be laughing or crying right now.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 04, 2013, 03:27:38 pm »

Lenglon- I'm busy at school so no real content here but could you keep these tiny posts connected. It shows that you aren't thinking about what you are saying before typing. At least not much.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 04, 2013, 03:34:15 pm »

Wow, hypocrisy for the win~  :P Toony, I know that you do regular vote counts but could you do one now? I think some things have changed and I'm not sure what exactly is going on. I would like to have enough time to look at what is going on before today's lynch seeing as I'm pretty sure we aren't going to go through with the extend at this rate.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 04, 2013, 04:32:13 pm »

Extend

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 04, 2013, 04:59:46 pm »

Apologies for missing Monday. I was busy having fun with RL friends.

PFP - Right now I'm playing catchup. Also been pouring a lot of time into the Great Temple because it's in the endgame stage and ... stuff.

I'm actually unlynchable as well as having no vote. I didn't realize that meant I couldn't be voted at all, but I'm glad because that means the lynch won't be wasted on me.
This is probably one of those things you should elaborate on.
Umm...what do I need to elaborate on? If the lynch was used on someone who is unlynchable, then it does nothing, and the bullies get a free night kill.

Recent experience has taught me that I can't count on people to not lynch the unlynchable guy (even myself).

Ford, why did you wait to claim your... independence from votes until you were called out on it?
Part of it is because of what NQT pulled in Magic Mafia. That was hugely disruptive to scumhunting and I don't want to see it again.

Also the Great Temple has taught me that claiming early and often doesn't gain you any credit whatsoever, so I don't see any reason to give up what little information I have so early on.

I thought you forgot you were unlynchable.
I forgot I couldn't vote. I didn't forget I was unlynchable (how could I?)

"Very interesting. So we can't boot you out of here, nor can you boot anyone else out, huh. I believe you've an ulterior motive given that idea, or you're just a bully with a fair disguise." Meaning: Some king of unlynchable bully..though I find it hard to believe (but that annoying case of VECTOR WAS UN-NK-ABLE BUT SCUM in one of the Mafia games now weigh on my suspicions) but I still find it hard to believe. Third-party, perhaps..
I really would rather you judge me on my actions than on my claim. I haven't claimed enough for you to make an informed judgment based solely on my claim.

"Unvote. Hmm, judging by that side comment to Cado-kun, you're pretty confident, huh. How are you going to use your..immunity as a benefit to finding them bullies? How are you going to act when in school, hmm? Any difference?"
I said that to RangerCado because I found it intensely humorous that he asked me that question when I was 100% guaranteed to not be lynched.

I certainly hope to do a better job than IronyOwl did in Prince's Guard, although I don't have the benefit of being known town like he did, I do have total immunity.

"Also, where'd Cado say such? He's doubting you'd be making it here tomorrow?"
Was an RVS question.

"Ford-san's case seems really intriguing. As we've got lots of time, I'm wondering if others share the same basis, particularly those who haven't voted yet..I'll just keep a list to be sure."
I'm very certain I'm the only one who's like me. If you do find someone else who can't vote or be voted, then it is entirely unrelated to me.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 04, 2013, 05:12:23 pm »

Extend, yo.

Interesting, you nitpicked a single aspect of my nitpicking accusation. I don't if I should be laughing or crying right now.
I believe Deathsword completely answered your question. What specifically do you think he missed?
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 04, 2013, 05:30:46 pm »

I believe Deathsword completely answered your question. What specifically do you think he missed?

My quoted accusation had three parts:

Deathsword, speaking of nitpicking, I noticed that you didn't even address this question from Tiruin:
Deathsword: What do you think of how Lenglon is working on her targets? Is there any scummy motive to her posts in relation to them?
You also took until today to even remotely address my lurking accusation to you. Why are you being so careful to nitpick what little details you think will compliment your arguments best, and not answering anything that seems inconvenient at the time?
I believe the answer to Tiruin's question is within that wall of text, even if I haven't specifically pointed it out. As for your second accusation, I have been busy. Extremely so. I'm swamped in tests, hard ones. I even had one today. So I simply cannot be posting at all times. If you can (and it seems that way), good for you. I can't.

1)Deathsword didn't address the quoted question from Tiruin. (he did address a question from tiruin, but not the quoted one, the quoted one is not answered in his wall of text, despite his claim. I do agree that he addressed this question, even though his statement was wrong)

2)Deathsword took until today to address my lurking accusation (answered, I don't believe him, specifically I think it's a half-truth,  but his answer was a perfectly good one and I don't intend to push him on it further.)

and finally the part he didn't answer:
3)
Why are you being so careful to nitpick what little details you think will compliment your arguments best, and not answering anything that seems inconvenient at the time?
this was ignored completely.

he also ignored my question about why he listed NQT as lurking and the more drawn-out nitpicking accusation in the large post above my small ones.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 04, 2013, 05:42:06 pm »

I hate not being able to edit.

anyways, the reason I said that he nitpicked a single aspect instead of two of them was I wasn't counting his failure to answer tiruin's question as an answer. in retrospect that does technically count because he mentioned it.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 04, 2013, 06:35:40 pm »

Extend

Probably request replacement

I'm sorry guys, this seems like it will be an awesome game (although I find it funny no-ones talked about the night rules yet...) and I REALLY wish I could actually play.  But no, finals are upon me; and alas, I don't have enough time to play two games.  This game has just begun so a replace here will be less disrupting than one in the BM.

So unless you'd be willing to tolerate my continued lurking until next Thursday I must request a replacement.  Sorry to disappoint, and I hope to get to play a game with all of you later. 

Good luck.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 04, 2013, 07:07:19 pm »

Aww... Night 1 is almost here, and Jim was filling in for a week for Vector. Maybe you could get a temporary replacement too, if you still want to play? :\

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 04, 2013, 07:19:14 pm »

(Sorry to see you go Griffy, you'll be missed)

"Zombie-san, I picked those people pretty much at random. The only thing not random about who i picked was that i picked 2 for each calcification we have for our reads. And no i don't think i'm lying, why do you ask?" (I'm never gonna be allowed to forget magic mafia will i?)

(We got enough for an extension Solifuge)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 04, 2013, 07:30:50 pm »

#[NQT] passes questionnaires out to the other students...

Sleeping Arrangements and Shadows
Everyone- yes you- do you think we should stay in our own houses tonight?

Is there any danger for non-bullies if we mass claim our silhouettes now?

Is it likely that bullies need to know where we live or where we're sleeping to get us?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 04, 2013, 07:39:54 pm »

Zombie-san,
(Shinigami translates better as the Grim Reaper)

Sleeping Arrangements and Shadows
Everyone- yes you- do you think we should stay in our own houses tonight?
I dont want to answer this.
Is there any danger for non-bullies if we mass claim our silhouettes now?
Yes
Is it likely that bullies need to know where we live or where we're sleeping to get us?
Yes

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 04, 2013, 07:45:02 pm »

(i was addressing zombie urist)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 04, 2013, 07:53:18 pm »

Aww... Night 1 is almost here, and Jim was filling in for a week for Vector. Maybe you could get a temporary replacement too, if you still want to play? :\

If someone would be willing too... Possibly griffinpup and I could both play the same character (simultaneously)? We get confused for each-other enough.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 100