Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169730 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 1]
« Reply #240 on: May 31, 2013, 12:54:16 am »

I spot two of the cool people off to one side and head over to indroduce myself.

Oh, you.

"Ah, well met Vector-san, I see you are ready for this new year and already going on about math, what are you looking forward to this year?"

Meeting cute boys and/or girls, getting good grades, and lynching scum.

So, are you just going to spend all day introducing yourself to people and hope they get nosebleeds from the encounter, or are you going to start looking for bullies?

I presume you noticed there are 16 players and only 14 horses. Are you rooming with someone?

What does whether I have a roommate or not have to do with the number of horses in this game?

I have a stable, for fuck's sake, the horses can go in there.

If not, would you room with me?

Ew, no.

Get lost.

Vector/Groovester: Do you think switching out after this first week will cause problems for you?
This question has been asked and answered, and as you can see, Vector has not, in fact, left at all.

Why, thank you for pointing this out on behalf of myself.

But anytime anyone answers a question directed at me, even redundant ones, I snap at them and ask what they were trying to accomplish, and this is no exception.

I'm nearly capable enough of answering questions directed at me, so why are you stepping in and answering them for me?

Jim/Vector:  How will your dual nature affect future late-game readings of you?

Replacements favor the slot regardless of the original player's alignment, as any oddities can be dismissed as the previous player being weird.

It's not every day a player gets to choose their own substitute though, so I suspect people will put more stock into their reads on me when Vector returns.

If Vector were gone, which she is not, because I am Vector and I am here right now.

(I was under the impression that these kinds of questions were what was supposed to be asked given the theme and Ford posting first) peer-pressure)

Ah, so you don't like thinking for yourself.

Noted.

Jim/Vector: I love that split personality there X3

Anywhoo, given the context of this game--how would you approach newbies and their attitudes? If they make a scummy mistake? Will there be any difference when interacting with 'more experienced' players?

I've basically forgotten how to play so I'm winging it here.

I'm assuming that the newer players are experienced enough that their newness won't be an anchor around their neck that will get them killed just because they have no idea what they're doing. Which means, all's fair. If I feel like they're scummy, I'm going to press them.

I'll probably refer to my experiences with the more experienced players, which I discovered the last time I played was totally useless.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 31, 2013, 01:01:03 am »

PPE: Ford...what's up with you and Griffy?
I don't know. Why do you ask?
*Tiruin points at that equine remark.

What horses?! 14 horses?

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 31, 2013, 01:08:20 am »

Why, thank you for pointing this out on behalf of myself.

But anytime anyone answers a question directed at me, even redundant ones, I snap at them and ask what they were trying to accomplish, and this is no exception.

I'm nearly capable enough of answering questions directed at me, so why are you stepping in and answering them for me?
Why, to get you to snap at me, of course. Because that is a thing that Vector does, and that you, being Vector, would be expected to do.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

What horses?! 14 horses?
Yes, 14 horses, and we have to divide them up among the 16 of us. You see the problem.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 31, 2013, 01:10:37 am »

Griffionday: OMGUS!
...This also seems like an OMGUS seeing as you didn't give reasons either.
Actually, I was announcing my own OMGUS.

So what's yer take on Griffy there?

What horses?! 14 horses?
Yes, 14 horses, and we have to divide them up among the 16 of us. You see the problem.
I don't even. So we're somehow eating 14 horses. You know you won't be able to finish it all off, including on who's doing the cooking (not me.)

But really. Horses? Why 14, and why horses? What are you trying to pull?

...You're poking at gender, aren't you?

Tiruin: (I literally searched anime girl and that pic showed up.) "I can't go about this in an unorthodox way Senpai?" (i hope thats the right context for senpai)

OOC: (This is technically a semi-B. mod right?)
Technically, its a FUN mod. Because we've quite no idea what's happening (or...just me).

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Starts May 30th]
« Reply #244 on: May 31, 2013, 01:22:34 am »

Lenglon: If you had to ask Ranger out on a date, how would you approach him?
"I would buy another copy of Front Mission, tape a note with my address and a date and time to the front of it, and throw it at him from across the room. followed by walking away quickly, without looking back."
Lenglon: Who would you least like to be stalked by?
"I'd hate to be stalked by Dariush. If he ever caught me alone..."
Lenglon shudders at the thought.
"Yeesh"

That is so adorable. I could put you in a cage and pet you all day long.

How would that make you feel? Loved and appreciated?
"Wait! never mind that, I think Captain Ford would be the scariest. Creeper."

"speaking of which, Ford what is that cage comment about anyway? You saying you keep something like that lying around?"

Lenglon quickly evacuates the area around Ford. after all, who knows what that creeper will do when questioned.

"Hey, um,
Tiruin how much of the time will you be spending acting, well, normal?"(in-character)

"Hmmm...
Ranger! Why shouldn't we simply out you as a bully right now and get it over with?"

"Oh, and, um... oh, I know! Daylight! Why's our local glowball getting so worked up bout Ford being all nosey anyways?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 31, 2013, 01:26:01 am »

Actually, I was announcing my own OMGUS.

So what's yer take on Griffy there?
I will treasure the look on your face forever.

Griffy is cute, but I need another response before I can make a judgment on whether he's husband material or not.

I don't even. So we're somehow eating 14 horses. You know you won't be able to finish it all off, including on who's doing the cooking (not me.)

Because there are 14 of them. And don't underestimate my appetite.

Also, I never said we were going to eat them. Whatever you do with your 7/8 of a horse is up to you.

I don't really see how I could avoid that. And no, for what it's worth, that doesn't actually matter to me. Unless it does and I don't know it.

...Toony: Is everyone assumed to be straight? Or is love blind?
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 31, 2013, 01:29:42 am »

Solifuge: On a scale of 1-10, how adorable are kittens?

"I know you're busy setting yourself up for a punch to the gut Ford-san but I couldn't help but note that you mentioned we have horses...?"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 31, 2013, 01:32:38 am »

"But, but, but, Lenglon! I haven't even done something stupid to warrent that yet! please don't hit me with boxes  :(

(By horses he's obviously talking about the houses... now i'm imagining someone eating 14 houses)

"Holy jeebus! don't scare me solifuge-san!"

PPE: Dang it! ninja'd by the tawny kitty!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 31, 2013, 01:35:58 am »

"Hey, um, Tiruin how much of the time will you be spending acting, well, normal?"(in-character)
"Well, as far as I see fit. Until these bullies are out however, I'm taking these things seriously into my own hands. But I'm not going to use their own methods of harsh assertiveness and generally being a big stupidhead. No. I'm-I...err. I don't like bullies >_>

"And...Normal? I guess I'm as normal as normal is. We all have a few quirks..."

Bluh, forgot that ToonyMan runs this also with IC touches. Unsure how that'd affect gameplay, but I see no downside to it (ability-wise)

Also, I never said we were going to eat them. Whatever you do with your 7/8 of a horse is up to you.

I don't really see how I could avoid that. And no, for what it's worth, that doesn't actually matter to me. Unless it does and I don't know it.

That works, Ford. Its not confusing.

Though this is me being suspicious that your role is female, actually. X3

But horses...this should devolve into a conversation topic regarding mafia, and them bullies. I can't get where this is going however.

Dariush: Hows it feel to be toned down? No swearing? :D

PPE:
O_o

That is the most amazing post I've ever read. "Yes it is."

Solifuge: You're a cute cat, aren't you.

"Anyway, I'd like to ask. How would your way be, if you aren't a bully, in finding bullies, hmm?

"Gonna lie? Gonna be like them? What are you going to do, cat-lover?"

...That came off as mean...

"But, but, but, Lenglon! I haven't even done something stupid to warrent that yet! please don't hit me with boxes  :(

(By horses he's obviously talking about the houses... now i'm imagining someone eating 14 houses)

"Holy jeebus! don't scare me solifuge-san!"

PPE: Dang it! ninja'd by the tawny kitty!
>_>

"I don't get euphemisms! Or..hidden meanings. That was a euphemism, right? I didn't get houses and horses!"

:I People and English.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 31, 2013, 01:40:40 am »

"speaking of which, Ford what is that cage comment about anyway? You saying you keep something like that lying around?"
No, not lying around, no. I'd have to buy one special, just for you. :3

And I wouldn't do that to someone unless they wanted it. Why take someone who's unwilling when there's plenty of willing ones to go around?

Lenglon quickly evacuates the area around Ford. after all, who knows what that creeper will do when questioned.
Good idea.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 31, 2013, 01:44:19 am »

:I People and English.
Ey! we bin noice. Suhfaras I kin see we ain't got nuttin and nobody breakin out deh local flavah an suchloke. 's bin fair sahfah. well, till dis aneweh.

>.>
people near where I live speak oddly sometimes.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 31, 2013, 01:48:58 am »

Hold on are we roleplaying or playing mafia?

I'm not gonna do one if everyone else does the other.  :P
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 31, 2013, 01:55:54 am »

It's Toon Mafia, I've been reading back the others...and the RP'ing is just for touch.

It's just that I see people aren't adding the accessory of Mafia to their RP :I

"Focus people. Mean people about..we can't chat our way to get them."

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 31, 2013, 02:10:57 am »

Solifuge: You're a cute cat, aren't you.

"Anyway, I'd like to ask. How would your way be, if you aren't a bully, in finding bullies, hmm?

"Gonna lie? Gonna be like them? What are you going to do, cat-lover?"

Hold on are we roleplaying or playing mafia?

I'm not gonna do one if everyone else does the other.  :P

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 31, 2013, 02:29:59 am »

...I told you ZU. That is one way to play Mafia.

That is purely amazing. Hm.

NQT: "You're quite the charmer, someone into logic and rationality. Tell me now, with all the houses and whatnot--do you think these play to one side or the other? Bullies or non, if that's the case?"
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 100