poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 107980 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Thay trashed your ride.
« Reply #1110 on: September 18, 2014, 03:17:55 pm »

EDIT: ((You may want to remove the poll at the top of the page. It's a bit redundant now.))
How do you remove a poll? i dont know how it's done.
-------------------

"Nicolette's a big girl. She can take care of herself. They're probably just jamming the phones or something anyway."

Ignoring the crowd of onlookers, you head strait towards the men in black.
They head into a dirty back-ally, as you approach the pair split up, the taller one stops and turns to face you.
He reaches inside his jacket with a deliberate slowness as you get closer, the unmistakable long barrel of a Valyize pistol slowly emergeing in th half light.

"Now i can finish this!" he smiles reviving a nasty scar on neck.
He's slow, hopeing that his gun will intimidate you in to running, it does not, it make him a target.
your much quicker on the draw, inhumanly so as you don't aim, you just pick where the bullets go and let your targeting computer take over.
In a single smooth movement of pistons and sinews, your gun flys from it's holster and fires.

His body collapses as your bullet smashes in to his jaw and tears open an artery, causing him to cough and choke against the torrent of blood gushing out.

His fatter colleague is almost at the end of alley way by the time you reach him.
You left him from the ground with one hand and choke slam him against the wall, his flabby belly wobbling in your face as shout at him.
"You Will Talk now! Who gave the orders? who? tell me."
His face is a mask of terror, illuminated by the glow of your naked cybernetic eye as you lower him to face level.
"Yakovlev , Yuri Yakovlev he gave me my orders, to trail you and report back if any thing happend."
"Who the F**k's Yuri Yakovlev?" you ask him as pull his gun from it's holster.
"He's head off the Нкбвп, the National Committee for Security of Important Persons, please don't kill me."

The wail of a siren in the distance starts comeing closer:

A) stay and talk to the police, you  have a permit for your gun and the defense minster in your "friend".
B) avoid the police and leave the scene.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stuff at home (click to show/hide)
Read 16127 times
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: September 18, 2014, 04:38:09 pm »

Rip off his head and leave the scene with it. We can cannibalise it later to repair our skin, or maybe do something with his brain.

EDIT: ((You may want to remove the poll at the top of the page. It's a bit redundant now.))
How do you remove a poll? i dont know how it's done.
I looked it up and there should be a 'Strip Poll' button but I think only admins can do that.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:49:58 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: September 20, 2014, 09:44:24 pm »

Double post for bump.

You know, it's weird how this is still called 'Urban Vigilante Cyborg'. Yeah, we're a cyborg, and yeah we still technically live and operate in cities, but at this point we're either doing jack all to fight crime. Maybe we're an Urban Mercenary Cyborg?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: September 21, 2014, 09:27:24 pm »

There should be a 'Strip Poll' button but I think only admins can do that.
Nope no a strip poll button in site.
Double post for bump.

You know, it's weird how this is still called 'Urban Vigilante Cyborg'. Yeah, we're a cyborg, and yeah we still technically live and operate in cities, but at this point we're either doing jack all to fight crime. Maybe we're an Urban Mercenary Cyborg?
It's a bit of an Artifact Title now.

-----------
Rip off his head and leave the scene with it. We can cannibalise it later to repair our skin, or maybe do something with his brain.

"I'm sorry but i can just let you go.." and with those words you silence him for ever.
"Christ Nic's really rubbing off on me."
Minutes later you exit the alleyway , with the severed in a dirty bin bag.

Unwilling to take public transport in your present state, you start heading across the city on foot.
As you cross the main road you sport a dozen police officers in riot gear standing around a crude checkpoint in front of the council office.

The streets are usually empty as the faint smell of tear drifts on the southern the wind...

"Hold still will you? i'm nearly done." Nicolette leans over you as she snitch closed the worst of your cuts.
"There all done, now what can you tell me about whats going on? some one just tried to kill you, there's nothing on the TV, ans there police everywhere?" shes asks you.
"I reckon it's Coup d'état, there a ton of police officers barricading the council office."

Well what do you do now?

More art
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: September 21, 2014, 11:41:08 pm »

Ask Nicolette why the phone cut out when we called her.

Call the Defence Minister. Ask what's going on.

EDIT: If the phones are jammed, go to city hall and ask what is going on.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:01:29 pm by Andres »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: September 25, 2014, 07:52:30 pm »

"So whats up with the phones, it cut off mid call?" you ask Nicolette as you slip in to a new shirt.
"There all out, we can't ring anybody at all, all the phones are down."
"Great, i guess that means that we have to go out again." Dam, you where really looking forwards to a night out.

------
"What we are doing here? Removing the corrupt capitalist scum! That what!" the police officer shouts in your face, covering you in spittle.
"Great power to the workers and all that, now can i got in side please?" You try asking politely.
"NO."  He definite states.

----------
Well you could try to force your way inside or liberate some new weapons from the military armory.
I've kind of written my way in to a corner here so i'm not sure what to have happen next, giant monsters attack?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: September 25, 2014, 11:58:38 pm »

Steal a van. Grab weapons from the armoury. We need to grab as much weapons and tech in case we need to flee the country. In any case it would be nice to finally use the weapons we've been designing.

Commie-Nazi bio-engineered super soldiers + cultists + many decades (centuries for cultists) of preparation vs world governments + snake people (our peeps) + cyborgs (us)? It would make a great WW3 setup and would give a chance for the great cyborg revolution that's been teased for a long while now. It would also settle the score between who would win in a fight: bio-soldiers or cyborg-soldiers. Alex Mercer expy is our arch enemy/final boss??????
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 12:03:27 am by Andres »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: September 30, 2014, 01:08:15 pm »

Well it more the gene-engineered Aryan UberMensch offsping/super soldiers sisters of JapNazi scientists plus genetically enhanced back up.
The commies have Starlin's human–ape hybrids.
Evil snake cultists (Apep, ancient Egyptian) that are missing the snake/reptile human hybrids that where going to host the evil god deamon things.

Goverment wise, well your a wanted criminal, but thats about it.
The snake people/ cyborg snake people and cyborgs are on your side because nurture beats nature for team ups and well Internet recruitment.
============

"Jackie i have bad news the time grows near, when you will have to fight more than just men.
The monsters are coming, things that will plunge mankind in to age of ignorance, of darkness and decay.
This is why i have picked you  to help mankind, to be the beacon.
Let those that choose to join you follow in your foot step and move beyond the limits of flesh, let them enter a union with steel and silicon becoming more than machine or man.

But thats all still to come, you need to gather your forces, spread your gifts ans prepare for the world is about to change and we will make it the age of steel.
"

Susan's voice echo's as you stare at the Armour, it's gray concrete guard tower dominating the short 6 foot fence and the trio of metal sheds.

"Ok so i just stand around out side of a military armory while you climb the guard tower, in no way it that abit odd?" nic smiles
"Well it's that or plan sex appeal nic, so which is it to be?"
"Your plan then"...
------

With a grunt you pull your self up over the edge of the balcony and on to the walk way.

The room at the top of the tower is filled with a bank of CCTV monitors, lucky for you there unmanned.
It's then that you hear "Intruder ! Ostanovka ili ya ogon" Shit Nicolette, rushing to the window you watch Nicolette raise up, her pretty face replaced with savage toothed mandibles that clatter around a pair of slaver cover tentacles.

Her eye glint with a predatory huger as her sword flashes out from her coat, slicing deeply as it cuts across the nearest guards abdomen, spilling out a mix entrails and bile.

Rushing from the window, you fling your self across the room, down the stairs and in to the main room below.

You arrive in the main room just as a fat lieutenant rushes out of a side room, one hand holding out his trousers, the other his pistol. 

He ignores you, instead rushing towards a red pull switch on the wall, The alarm you realize.

A bullet in the back drops him and second finishes him.

By the time you exit in to the courtyard, nicolette is standing over a fallen guard, a long tendril pulsating steadily as it trails down into the gorey below.

The tendril retracts dripping blood as the mandibles fold back in to her jaws as she turns to face you.
"-Puut-  Jackie you check the other sheds,  Number 2 is body armour and general issue kit, the door codes 0451.
Number 3 is the munitions store, door code is 0667."  nicolette toss a key ring it you as she heads to the nearest shed.

---
With no more guards found you take a minute to asses your haul.
The good news is you now have a lot of gun's, far more than you hoped for and way many guns for you to transport let alone store.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: October 01, 2014, 05:54:56 am »

Grab the following for immediately personal use:
  • 2 Pistols - One for Nicolette and one for ourselves. Never know when we need to shoot two things at once and the best way to do that is to go guns akimbo.
  • AK47 for us
  • RPK or Dragunov for Nicolette - her choice.
  • Corrosive rounds for us
  • Decapitator rounds for Nicolette

Find the largest possible vehicle possible like a van or a truck. Avoid getting the mortar or the AA. We don't need the extra attention.

Grab the following and put them inside the van/truck (in order of importance (first - most important, last - least important)):
  • Railgun bombardment missile - when we have the time we or someone we know can futher research railgun technology using it. Would probably come in handy.
  • 2 RPGs - DOUBLE the amount if they can't be reloaded.
  • 2 AA RPGs - DOUBLE the amount if they can't be reloaded.
  • 3 Heavy sniper rifles
  • 2 crates of corrosive rounds
  • 2 crates of decapitator rounds
  • 1 RPK

While we're doing this we get Nicolette to search and kill for any survivors. This should ONLY be done if the guys we killed were pretty much the majority of the people guarding the compound AND there aren't a lot of people left in the compound. As a corollary, we tell Nicolette that if she finds a bunch of scientists she should kill all but one of them and kidnap the last. We could extract some very useful science from his brain if we manage to get back home with him. Worst case scenario he's a good snack on the way there.

If we have plenty of time left over we should have Nicolette on guard while we hack into a computer and download as much data about weapons, armour, technology, and other military secrets.

Once we grab everything we want and get as much as we can from hacking, we get out of the city and try to find a hideout to offload our guns. We can figure out the rest later. One more thing: ask the voices for advice.

Well it more the gene-engineered Aryan UberMensch offsping/super soldiers sisters of JapNazi scientists plus genetically enhanced back up.
The commies have Starlin's human–ape hybrids.
Evil snake cultists (Apep, ancient Egyptian) that are missing the snake/reptile human hybrids that where going to host the evil god deamon things.

Goverment wise, well your a wanted criminal, but thats about it.
The snake people/ cyborg snake people and cyborgs are on your side because nurture beats nature for team ups and well Internet recruitment.
I was actually thinking of 'Commie Nazis' in this sort of way (basically just Communism and Nazism rolled into one little ball of evil) but your stuff is pretty good actually.
I thought only the UK government hated us? What did we ever do to the other countries?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 02:02:28 am by Andres »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg.
« Reply #1119 on: October 05, 2014, 12:10:21 pm »

I thought only the UK government hated us? What did we ever do to the other countries?
It's not what you did, it's the European Arrest Warrant out for your arrest .
-----------

" Nicolette take any gun you then go hunt down any survivors, i'll start loading up the van."

I may a well get a new gun as i'm here.

You open the crate as remove a new pistol, you tear off the wrapping paper and immediately regret, it's covered in a thick yellowy brown grease that sticks to your hand.

Loading the van is complex task as you have to fit the ammo as well as the weapons.
But after a long and tense hour the van is finally loaded.

If we have plenty of time left over we should have Nicolette on guard while we hack into a computer and download as much data about weapons, armour, technology, and other military secrets.
You consider hacking in to there computer net work but you have no idea how to hack a computer.
Still you did have good access to there military files.

Unwilling stay longer, you rig the spare munitions to explode and head out to the road looking for hideout.
--------
"So if we ain't going back for our stuff where are we going then?" Nicolette asks you as the rain pelts down on windscreen.
"I don't really know, i mean we have to stash the arms some where and you need to wash that coat but after that? i don't know."...
-----

Ok so your next move for the great cyborg revolution / ww3 is what? recruit more? build a base some where?
I think i have an addiction to HeroMachine but heres some
Spoiler:  art (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg.
« Reply #1120 on: October 05, 2014, 04:45:14 pm »

Go out into the country where we won't be seen. Preferably near a big rock or in a forest. We can use the ocular mount for some make-shift terraforming if we have to.

Stash the weapons there.

Find a house and try to use their phone to contact the defence minister and our allies in the UK. If they don't allow us to do so...

We need to get a bigger picture of what's happening in the country. An insider and an outsider's perspectives should help with that. It would be good to know where in the country we can go without having people trying to kill us.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 05:00:11 am by Andres »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. we need guns lots of guns
« Reply #1121 on: October 08, 2014, 09:39:35 am »

Early morning, a rural Crohakon road.

"Nicolette we need to get a bigger picture of what's happening in the country, the defence minister should have a good handle on that.
Here you take my coat and see if thay have a phone you can use.
If you can get a international line then call the Schmitz sisters they both owe us a little help."

"Really the clones? the last time we worked with them i was playing russian roulette with her fingers to get a clear answer out of her."
"I now it's a long shot but it's the best we've got."

---------

You head down a side road, towards a the forested hill side.

"i suppose burying then the best way to hide them, lets burying then deep" you think as you look for a place to store your haul.

Even with your inhuman strength and relentless hydraulic muscles, it's slow going as the small folding  shovel was built for snow.

Still by midday you have managed to bury most of the arms, now only the massive missile and it's fuel are left.

-----

"The news is bad, the coup has shut down phone network, we can't contact anyone.
Still let finish lunch, dig that hole and then go back to the city...
It's night is falling as you return to the capitol.

The airfield by the out skirts of town?
The Valyize technical institute, they where some files that you didn't have the clearance to see, maybe it time to change that?

The millatry base to the north, it's the most likely place for the defense minister to be.

The citadel, no only is its the ideal place to defend from a mob of attackers but its linked to a network medieval tunnels bellow.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: October 09, 2014, 02:49:08 am »

Going after a military base is too risky for us if it happens to be hostile, so let's go to the Valyize Technological Institute and because we're not wearing any other armour, we should put on the KZ 250 Symbite Implantation Harness. ((How do we use the combat spikes/what do they do again?))

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: October 10, 2014, 08:40:00 pm »

((How do we use the combat spikes/what do they do again?))
A foot long wolverine style blade pops out the front of your forearm.
Your Ocular weapon mounts are eye mounted electrolasers are used shoot people with lighting.

-----------------

"Thay had files there, file i wasn't allowed to see.
That makes me interested..."

The Symbite Implantation Harness has changed the plates are thicker, longer like they have, grown to fit you, matured some how.

As you get dressed you can feel the implantation harness starts to pulse as it merges with you.
Tubes worm there way into your flesh, awaking long forgotten symbites...

You both enter the crumbling monument to soviet brutalism called the Valyize technical institute.
The door guard is as always more concerned about his newspaper than his job, but that good he doesn't see your armor or the AK47 under your coat.

The back door is unguarded, so you quickly enter the records department.
The Classified records department is down in the basement behind a large steel door.

With a loud clang the door gives way and you ind your self in the classified records department.

Looking around at the wight washed walls, can't see anyone at all, only the sign level 1 classified records , level 2 classified items storage , level 3 artifacts.

"Well Jackie, that back things easy..."

(what are you going to try and find? military Secrets? blackmail material? secret weapons? alien space ship part?)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Above Top Secret
« Reply #1124 on: October 10, 2014, 08:45:45 pm »

Nicolette bags the artefacts while we look for alien spaceship parts. If there aren't any spaceship parts then Jackie looks through level 2 for anything interesting.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 83