poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108128 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #645 on: October 22, 2013, 08:42:55 am »

You both have one set of clothes, there now getting a bit dirty and smelly as you haven't been able to wash of the last few days.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 26, 2013, 09:36:00 am »

You try to apologize to the bartender but he just shrugs and stands there.
The nearby bus stops is dry and mostly clean so you sleep there.
Ariseing in the night to the sound of Susan's voice.
"Jackie i have have bad news , it is Claudia, she has gone missing, most likey captured by the individuates hunting you."
Angry you start to sharke Nicolette awake.
Claimer now susan returns "Ok you go to the last place Claudia was and try to find some clues to where she is now.
I will see what i can do to get you ready to rescue her."

2 hours later you are beginning to form a plan.
Your first move is to:
Investigate Claudia last know location.
Obtain materials to :
A) upgrade your self.
B) craft an item.
Rob some criminals for money and weapons.
You can spit up and try to each do a task each.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 27, 2013, 03:00:21 am »

You didn't get my Star Wars reference. :(

Moving on, I suggest that we have Niccolette get some money from the criminals, while we hunt down some materials and grow a symbite that can implant itself in another host, allow it the same symbite production capabilities that we have. So we can put it in Niccolette.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 28, 2013, 07:16:50 am »

Nah.  Let's get something that will let us track people in tight quarters.  Like ultrasound or a motion tracker or something.  Just make our senses sharper
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 28, 2013, 11:29:32 am »

You spilt up, you trying to find some materials and Niccolette heads for to find some "donations" for your funds.

A few hour later you have bought the thing you need, 2 kg of sugar, a clean plastic bucket filled water, 2 dozen eggs and a large assortment of drugs from the pharmacy.

You gag as a symbite wells up inside your throat, reaching as a thick stream of mucus flows out followed by a wiggling shapeless mass of pulsating tentacles that trash around in the bucket.

Sitting there for four hours feeding it sugar and drugs as it expands and fills the bucket with its sickly brown mass of spaghetti like stands.

Some time later
".. so we have no idea if this will work?was zum Teufel, humanity is for the weak and the dull." Niccolette states bluntly.
She grabs the bucket and with a bold shallows the wiggling mass.
For a second nothing happens then as you look on in horror her face twists in a savage bestial mockery of it former self.
Teeth shift and lengthen in to jagged fangs as her jaw cracks and shifts.
Smiling with eyes that glint with a predatory huger,  she giggles as her jaw splits open to unleash row of cruel inhuman fangs and razor like blades.
As you count up the "donations" from Nicolette you wonder how you should upgrade your self.
Spoiler: upgrades list (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:43:32 am by Funk »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 28, 2013, 12:31:40 pm »

*NB* Heat and infrared are the same thing.

I say we get all the vision upgrades and the target assist, the armour boost, the chameleon skin thing, flame thrower, and the blades.  And maybe something that can shield our eyes and ears from flashbangs and their ilk.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 28, 2013, 12:55:15 pm »

Sounds good. Agreed on all fronts, except the flamethrower. It sounds short range and resource intensive. I would reccomend the sonar weapon instead.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 28, 2013, 04:38:14 pm »

That is 69 points.
Your eyes are shielded as part of the lazers, and ear shields come as part of the Sonic weapon.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 28, 2013, 05:19:16 pm »

Wouldn't that be 68?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 28, 2013, 06:07:32 pm »

Nope its 69 (vision upgrades (4) the target assist(4+5), armour boost(9+15,) chameleon (24+25), flame thrower,(49+15) blades(64+5, total 69)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 28, 2013, 08:12:09 pm »

*NB* Heat and infrared are the same thing.
There are only three vision upgrades, not four.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: November 05, 2013, 02:11:02 pm »

Well is was hopeing for a tie braker.

After buying the need materials and tool, you work thru the night shaping the titanium plates and slaveing away over a hot soldering iron.
With your armour finished begin to fit it working quickly to sliceing away at the useless organic tissue with a scalpel.
A tiny click echoes as finale plate lock home covering your chest under the shineing angled armour plate.
Slowly the Chameleon Circuit flickers in to life as you admire your new larger and heavier frame, not that you look anything like  the 400kg you now weight in at.
There is a nearly silent snikt sound as the smooth strait steel blades flick out of your forearms repeatedly. 
Griping the scalpel you hold it to your eye and look at the minor, you wordlessly stab in the blade and with a few quick slices cut the eye ball lose.

It splashes in the sink as you place in your new eye, it whir for a second as seats it self down, then it starts to glow green.
Hideing you new eyes under a pair of shades you head off to the last know location of Claudia.

-----------
Hours later
------------
"Es riecht wie ein totes Stinktier unten hören, are you sure that this is the right place?"
"Nicolette for the last time im sure we are on the right path, look there is the door."
A large steel door, set in to the brick work, its broken lock rattles as you open it.
Entering the large room like cave to stare in amazement  the rusty brown stains of dried blood splatter the walls,the floor is a wash bullet casings and numerous fist shaped holes are melted in to the walls.
"Well how are we going to find clues in this mess? you think as you look around.
Lifting up a ragged mattresses you smile at the sight of a small black phone.

It takes you minutes to gather it call log, from there you work quickly and in side 30 minutes have the location of who ever doctor Freudenberger is.

What do you do now?
Look around for loot?
Head after this doctor Freudenberger?

Note useing some of your Cyborg systems need large amounts of energy to work, the cost is in the brackets.
Status

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: November 05, 2013, 10:21:19 pm »

Time to bring the hurt. But LOOT first! GREED BEFORE NEED!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #658 on: November 06, 2013, 08:13:20 pm »

Time to bring the hurt. But LOOT first! GREED BEFORE NEED!
+1 for looting "vigilante" like.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: November 09, 2013, 10:22:44 am »

Dam crashes ate this update(and by notes >:() so it is a bit shorter than planed.

You look around the cave/room and find little of use, a broken pistol, a few tins of spam and a blood stained blanket.
As you walk back to the exit you spot it, two lines of steel chain dangling from a pipe, holding something under the sewage.
Pulling it from the water you smile as bulky steel cannon Claudia called the FAML 1 rises, a little dirty but still useable.

There is a loud and satisfying Clack Clack as you finish cleaning it and cock it for use.

Out of the sewers you take a long slow bus to address of doctor Freudenberger.
"So what is your plan? do we just kick his door in ans hope that he talks before the police arrive? or should we try being a bit more civil." asks Nicolette as you stand in the rain.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 83