poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 107929 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #270 on: May 19, 2013, 06:52:47 pm »

I vote wait.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 19, 2013, 08:16:50 pm »

Wait. Fighting, or, at least, an argument will probably break out. That's when we make our move.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 20, 2013, 09:37:13 am »

Eh, sure, let us wait.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 20, 2013, 05:48:18 pm »

You stay in the bush for the next half hour, waiting for something to happen.
As you finish sing 100 bottle of beer on the war in your head for the second time a car pulls in to the car park.
Turn to better see the new arrivals, you are painfully kick by the boot of a large and heavily built cossack rushing to meet the new arrivals.
Lucky for you he simply swears as he pick him self up, he loudly call out to the new arrivals
"Lilith, Freyja you made it!,you must be tried, come inside i'll find you some food"
As they pass your line of sight you clearly see the last of them, a athletic looking woman,platinum blonde hair her hangs in a ponytail  down to the small of her back.

You lie around for while longer, all the time wishing that the fat beard cossack would shut up for longer that the minute it takes him to take his next hit of speed.

Then a savage roar from with in the woods shatters the night, it sends shivers down you spine.
For a second silence rains , then a sound like a giant buzzsaw cut thou the silence, you blink as the men round the table in front off you disappear in a moving hail storm of lead.

Then as quickly are it started the gun falls silent, glancing back you catch sight of Nicolette.
---------------------------
"She looked different, like an animal, no like some primal predatory beast ."
"Miss hall can you quickly look at this photos for a minute?" say Mr brown as his assistant pass you a hand full of photos.
---------------------------

storm building?
Spoiler: new map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items in back pack (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 09:10:02 am by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #274 on: May 20, 2013, 06:24:45 pm »

Looking at the inventory screens: oh, I thought we attached the ballistic plates to the symbiont armor.

YES! Can we rip a hole in the wall yet? Or do we need more strength?
Why are we missing 3 strength?
Storm the building! (preferably from a side/back door)
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 20, 2013, 06:37:28 pm »

With good rolls you can force your way thou a thin wall.
The missing 3 strength is the bonus strength from the Gauntlet
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #276 on: May 20, 2013, 06:45:54 pm »

We talking bricks or drywall, and how much time would it take if we were successful?
Badges of honor

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 20, 2013, 07:20:53 pm »

Let's fuck these bitches up.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 21, 2013, 09:23:16 am »

--------------------
Looking at the photos you recognize both Lilith and Freyja from what looks like a still taken from CCTV footage.
"These are the only pictorially record we have of them for the last 5 years, other than that the Henderson twins may as well be ghosts."
Mr brown pass you a large blow photo, it show both Lilith and Freyja poseing with pistols and knives a top dead body.
"Now the one on left is April Henderson on the right is her taller twin sister Isabel, both are wanted under a European Arrest Warrant for multiple murderers amongst other crimes.."  he drones on changing from criminal to criminal contently passing you dozens of photos at a time.
He only stops when leave the room to give a urine sample.
As you return to you seat Miss miller asks you to return the topic to the crime.
--------------------
You jump up from under the bush and throw the Hand grenade through the nearest window, for a six long seconds nothing happens, all you can only hear is shouts from in side.
Then a punishing loud blast rocks the building, the glass fly out from the windows.
Sprinting to the rear doors you try to tell Nicolette to take the front for the building.
Seeing that the door is shut you deliver a flawless flying kick straight from running,you foot effortlessly pushes the door open, you land on the floor with a undignified thud.

With cat like grace you leap up form the ground and huddle the bar, your feet land in a swamp of broken glass, liqueur and blood.
As you chamber your shotgun you look out over the bar at a sea of maimed and wounded men and women.
For a second feel confidant at the sight of such wounds that no one can fight you now, then a large dreadlocked man raises a swan-off shotgun from under his table.
Despite having his face studded with broken glass he manages to cache you in the chest with a fist full of pellets.
You return the favor with a shot to his stomach, his intestines spilling to on the floor.
Standing there you fire the shotgun time and time again, exchanging fire with figurers hiding behind walls and tables, there automatic weapons force you to keep to cover.
With a loud click your shotgun is empty, dropping it you draw your revolvers.
You catch sight of Nicolette as she charges up the stairs, pistol in one hand  blade in the other.
Eyes blazing you vault the bar and rush at your foes.
Scant seconds later you stand in front of a smoking corpse.

Casting your eyes around you see a man spiriting out of the fair door.
As gun fire echoes down from above you are confronted with there choices.
A)Rush up stairs and help Nicolette
B)Run out side and try to stop people from running away
C)Stay where to are at keep an eye on the wounded

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 21, 2013, 11:16:55 am »

Can we jump up and break through the ceiling?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 23, 2013, 02:02:28 pm »

After swiping a table clear of glassware by hurling near by criminal across it.
Leaping a top the newly clear table you set about smashing through the ceiling, with a  cleaving sweep of your arms you carve a hole in the plaster.
It take you seconds to force your way through the hole and up in to an empty bedroom.
As you try to leave the bedroom a wave of splinters fly from the door as bullets hammer in to it.
With a savage kick sends the door flying from it hinges,it is quickly follow by snarling woman who crashes in to you.
Blinking to clear the splinters from your vision you see Nicolette shift slightly from as she wipes the drool from her open mouth.
With a colorful and vulgar mix of european obscenity's she ask you how you got in front of her.

As you point to the hole in the floor, you hear a door creak followed with the thumping of a dozen boots down the hall way.
Your turn round as guttural and bloodcurdling cry leaves Nicolette's throat, she turns face
 to you with a demonic and predatory look in her eye , in a voice dripping with primal hunger she ask if you want her to give chase?

What do you tell her?

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 23, 2013, 02:49:09 pm »

Yes.  Kill them all.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 24, 2013, 01:46:56 pm »

You give her a nod and she dashes out room to hunt.
As you search the upper floor, a mix of growls, screams and gun shots fill an other wise silent night.
As your search the last room you uncover a small cache of body armor and used back notes in a bag, under a bloody mattress.
Pushing a pale corpse aside you shoulder the bag a head down stairs.
Across the now burning car park, in-between the green ethereal flames you see a twisted mockery of a human, her legs clamped around his shoulders like a giant  Boa constrictor, with a sudden jerk she trusts her dagger down his clavicle.

Glancing around the inside you find that most of the criminals have either die for there wounds or fled.
You continue to salvage any use full items as well as spraying up a suitable piece of art to serve as a warning.

head home? or do something here?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #283 on: May 24, 2013, 04:43:02 pm »

Why are there green ethereal flames? Ask Susan if she's been visiting Nicolette.
Be sure to grab Nicolette & head home/wash up. Any news?
Badges of honor

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 24, 2013, 04:51:58 pm »

I think its normal flames. That burn green.
Loot the bodies.
Find some paper and leave a warning on the door.
"Commissioner.

My methods might be unorthodox and illegal, but they are bringing down the criminals that run this town. I am cleaning our streets with the blood of those who kidnap, rape and murder. Do not stand in my way.

The Catalyst."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 83