poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 107912 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2013, 04:29:38 pm »

As you walk out of shower and undress you can see that there are patches of a blue rubbery substance covering the holes in the suit.

Leaving the damaged suit on the ground you see to your own wounds.

After half an hour of dig around you have managed to extract most of the bullets,  but two of them are stuck deeper inside you.
A pinkish jelly weeps from the holes as you remove the bullets.

You try to glue your cheek back together, from a distance it fine but closer up there is a thin scar like line.

With your health taken care of you ask zarkauer if he can change to a form that is easier to hide.
He warps the gauntlet in to a large gold bracelet with silver runes then changes it it to a large spiked steel gauntlet with claw tipped fingers.
As it transforms in to a thin bead bracelet and five rings you tell him to keep it in that form for now.

When you ask him if he can take control of the suit he says that he cant control it due to its lack of muscles.
he does say that if you let him he will control your body or parts of it to help you fight.

As the suit slowing repairs it self, you study the available symbiont's looking to improving your mobility.
" Suggestion A: Rebuild body to lighten mass and incorporate aerofoil membranes
projected  glide ratio 6.5   at the cost of approx 50% lower physical resiliency.
you look the other symbite available aswell. 
Spoiler: symbite list (click to show/hide)
In light of currant time limits and projected nutrient levels host is advised to limit it self to 2 changes.
[/font]

Other than that you have heard of some kind of meeting taking place some where in the city, and you plan to chase up leads on it location.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2013, 08:37:12 pm »

What's symbite reproductive?

No to gliding & reduced resiliency.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2013, 09:42:39 pm »

No to gliding & reduced resiliency.
+1, to both.  Also what does the cardiovascular and respiratory ones do?  Because if they're linked then that really ought ot be mentioned.  Or count as one upgrade.
Maybe it allows us to seduce our targets.

Regardless my vote is currently for endoskeleton and cardiovascular.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2013, 11:35:19 pm »

I suspect cardiovascular is running, respiratory is toxic fumes.
Yeah, that and the muscle mass/endoskeleton upgrades reminded me of necessary secondary powers.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2013, 11:52:13 pm »

I suspect cardiovascular is running, respiratory is toxic fumes.
Yeah, that and the muscle mass/endoskeleton upgrades reminded me of necessary secondary powers.
yeah, also without one we might wind up destroying the other.  We don't want to shred our tibia because we punched too hard.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #245 on: May 13, 2013, 12:14:38 am »

Well we do have that exoskeleton now, I think..
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 13, 2013, 05:25:07 pm »

The necessarily body changes to produce symbites of a chosen function.   
don't worry about Required Secondary Powers to much, not having them will just lower how far you can push your body.
and no everything is a separate system unless the text says different.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #247 on: May 13, 2013, 05:27:49 pm »

So does reproductive symbiote make mini-mes?
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 13, 2013, 05:38:39 pm »

So does reproductive symbiote make mini-mes?
nope, it let you make more symbiotes.
the only way to get a mini you is the plan old normal pregnancy way, taking 9 months. 

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 13, 2013, 05:48:11 pm »

I say reproductive and endoskeleton.  Because maybe we're taking our brand of justice to the prison, and if we are then we're gonna a)have some time to make symbiotes, and b)need to be tough.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #250 on: May 13, 2013, 06:06:16 pm »

I dunno- I think cardiovascular would be the better option- we've already got toughness covered by the whole 'pink-rubber armor plates' bit. Cardio would be some useful diversity.
Repro because wildcard.
Badges of honor

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 13, 2013, 07:41:30 pm »

I dunno- I think cardiovascular would be the better option- we've already got toughness covered by the whole 'pink-rubber armor plates' bit. Cardio would be some useful diversity.
Repro because wildcard.
Good point.  Let's invest in skeleton next time.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 13, 2013, 08:48:19 pm »

Repro because wildcard.
Good point.  Let's invest in skeleton next time.
+1

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2013, 12:11:49 pm »

We spent the next night asking people about the meeting, still on our third friend we got lucky...
 --------------------------
You can feel the changes taking place inside, your pulse fades away as you lie awake at night.
Panicking you try to move only to find your body paralyzed,then it starts the slowing rising feeling of pressure building up inside your veins.
Looking build at you arms you can see you veins bulging with the pressure, you lie there feeling like your veins are about to exploded at any moment.

Then with a low hiss, your body returns to "normal" a glance to your hud shows BP 105mmHg.

Staggering to the bathroom for a drink, you cough and splutter over the sink until something fly out of your throat.
You look down to find a little pale white leach like thing , as it spasms around in the bowl you can make out a few wires under its translucent flesh.

You stare at it a mix of disgust and wounder until it stops moving 30mins later.
========
later
You stand on a hill looking at the meeting place, a country pub/carvery with surrounding woodlands. 

now how did you get there?
walk from the bus stop?
take the van or the car?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2013, 02:11:15 pm »

I am still ignorant of what these symbionts do. Could you provide us with an example of their uses?
What's our inventory/who's around? Is this a good 'meeting" or a bad "meeting"?
Badges of honor
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 83