Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 108

Author Topic: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Game Over  (Read 200376 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Day 6
« Reply #915 on: May 17, 2013, 10:52:07 pm »

You call me scum, and yet I've yet to see anything here but telling others what you feel is right without actually providing any evidence to support it or even anything close to proof you are not scum. Emulating your tone here so you might be able to actually listen,

INSULTS ARE NOT REASONS! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL!
Oh, no, I wasn't supporting my reasoning. I was telling you to shove your face down a garbage disposal. But then I remembered that I'm on some sort of illiterate forum. It's the most logical explanation, right after your RNG one, which is just FAR more logical.

Now... this is interesting. Why do you need evidence that I'm not scum? I don't. That's not how this works. You don't prove you're not scum. You listen to the arguments. I'm EXPLICITLY stating that your arguments are godawful. Your RNG arguments makes no sense. You're defending Okami. Then you VOTE for Okami. Now, you're saying White is enough? There is NO REASON to assume that. It's better to be safe than sorry, so WHY do you think if you leave his Green, it'll be fine because his White is down? Why not snuff the Teal? And the Green?

That's the thing. You're all over the place. You're DESPERATELY defending Okami, and no one knows why. The evidence is substantial. You're stupid. Yeah, I'm insulting you, you horrible trash player. I'm doing it so maybe you'll find out where you made your mistake, and that's defending with a moronic argument like RNG. If you're going to defend someone, at least do it in a way that isn't so retarded, you actually lower the average IQ in the thread.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 17, 2013, 10:54:29 pm »

What, no more vituperation for me?  I feel left out!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 17, 2013, 10:56:49 pm »

Um okay... You're dumb... and stupid I guess... No one loves you. Ever.

Feel included? Sorry if I'm not as good as Web or Dariush at this. I'm sure you're a lovely person but... You wanted harsh/abusive language so... enjoy?
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 17, 2013, 10:56:57 pm »

You call me scum, and yet I've yet to see anything here but telling others what you feel is right without actually providing any evidence to support it or even anything close to proof you are not scum. Emulating your tone here so you might be able to actually listen,

INSULTS ARE NOT REASONS! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL!
Oh, no, I wasn't supporting my reasoning. I was telling you to shove your face down a garbage disposal. But then I remembered that I'm on some sort of illiterate forum. It's the most logical explanation, right after your RNG one, which is just FAR more logical.

Now... this is interesting. Why do you need evidence that I'm not scum? I don't. That's not how this works. You don't prove you're not scum. You listen to the arguments. I'm EXPLICITLY stating that your arguments are godawful. Your RNG arguments makes no sense. You're defending Okami. Then you VOTE for Okami. Now, you're saying White is enough? There is NO REASON to assume that. It's better to be safe than sorry, so WHY do you think if you leave his Green, it'll be fine because his White is down? Why not snuff the Teal? And the Green?

That's the thing. You're all over the place. You're DESPERATELY defending Okami, and no one knows why. The evidence is substantial. You're stupid. Yeah, I'm insulting you, you horrible trash player. I'm doing it so maybe you'll find out where you made your mistake, and that's defending with a moronic argument like RNG. If you're going to defend someone, at least do it in a way that isn't so retarded, you actually lower the average IQ in the thread.
I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't defended Okami, I've just questioned your motives. The whole point of theorizing is to come up with possible answers and ideas, and yet you seem to want to discourage people from doing this. Just because you think you are right does not make you right. Throwing unproductive filler around does not change that. And I haven't voted yet.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 17, 2013, 10:59:57 pm »

I'm sure you're a lovely person but... You wanted harsh/abusive language so... enjoy?

No, it only counts when Wubba does it :I  I'm monacerbic and he's my one true asshole.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 17, 2013, 11:02:03 pm »

I'm sure you're a lovely person but... You wanted harsh/abusive language so... enjoy?

No, it only counts when Wubba does it :I  I'm monacerbic and he's my one true bastard.

Fixed that for ya. Either way... I hope he insults you more then? I dunno. I think he's going a bit... far. But if that's how the game is played than that's how the game is played.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 17, 2013, 11:02:30 pm »

Everyone expects me to fight several fronts at once with equal strength.

You're scum. What do I care? I got the only thing I was going to get from you. You're useless now. Like a dried husk. Discarded.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't defended Okami, I've just questioned your motives. The whole point of theorizing is to come up with possible answers and ideas, and yet you seem to want to discourage people from doing this. Just because you think you are right does not make you right. Throwing unproductive filler around does not change that. And I haven't voted yet.
My bad. For some reason, I confused you with Captain Ford. WTF? Whatever.

I am not discouraging them from questioning. I'm discouraging stupid answers that are completely illogical. Come up with a good one and we'll talk, but Okami is a huge threat that you're not taking seriously.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 17, 2013, 11:04:50 pm »

Ooooh, Wubsy.  Hits the spot.  Right in the abandonment issues.

Nice <3

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 17, 2013, 11:06:42 pm »

No but seriously, I think you're right.  I wish I could explain my night inspections, though.

What do you think about Ottofar?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 17, 2013, 11:07:03 pm »

Nice <3

I... don't feel comfortable around some of you people. ... It occurs to me that I'm expecting people who play Dwarf Fortress to be reasonably sane. Ugh... I have a lot to learn apparently. ANYWAY this is my last "Out of Mafia" post for a while. I hope.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: May 17, 2013, 11:09:54 pm »

What, are you seriously requesting a replacement because I'm weird?  No man, I'm just fooling around.  Don't worry about it.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: May 17, 2013, 11:12:07 pm »

What, are you seriously requesting a replacement because I'm weird?  No man, I'm just fooling around.  Don't worry about it.

OH! NO NO NO NO NO! I'm sorry! That's not what I meant. I try not to replace out of games unless I have to. Quitting isn't a good thing and I need all the practice I can get! I was just saying it as in "Man I'm not contributing to the game at this point and am just shooting the breeze with these people. I don't how much that's allowed so I better stop while I'm ahead."

I am so sorry about the confusion.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: May 17, 2013, 11:14:07 pm »

Oh, well.  That's all fine, then =)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: May 17, 2013, 11:14:43 pm »

Nice <3

I... don't feel comfortable around some of you people. ... It occurs to me that I'm expecting people who play Dwarf Fortress to be reasonably sane. Ugh... I have a lot to learn apparently. ANYWAY this is my last "Out of Mafia" post for a while. I hope.
We kill bits of data for fun. You expect sanity?

Nice <3
Yeah baby, next time it'll be parental issues. ;) I know you like it.

No but seriously, I think you're right.  I wish I could explain my night inspections, though.

What do you think about Ottofar?
Ottofar is also scum. You are totally able to find scum as scum.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: May 17, 2013, 11:17:42 pm »

So you think that there's two scum groups, in other words?

Hmm.  I'm not sure about cult.  I think we have an Ottofar + someone else pair, and then there's ONR.  This is starting to remind me a lot of Bellringer.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 108