Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 93

Author Topic: Magic Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 217791 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Day 3: Bacon And Begging
« Reply #1065 on: May 03, 2013, 11:31:15 pm »

TheWetShee[ is scum vote him
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: May 03, 2013, 11:34:45 pm »

And I'm pretty sure TolyK is scum, so screw you too drunk princess :I
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: May 03, 2013, 11:48:10 pm »

Tiruin

Is your reset multi-use or a one shot?
One shot.

You can imagine how I feel. I mean, at the time I was in a conundrum and re-searching those posts. Figured that he wouldn't be able to use it during the night I send it in because reset...but that was just me guessing because I can't understand Web's replies properly...

Ugh. Still, one-shot used. >_<

...Does this count as a vote if its misspelled? :P

Ok, why TWS over TolyK?

Bah post!

Have fun, everybody. Sorry I had to bow out!
I really want to know why you're back for a bah post, and didn't post. Details in deadchat please...I feel like they're having fun laughing at us right now.

Modkills...

FAKEEDIT-READ.

Vote reset.

Wait, why can't I vote him?
The better question is, why was there a vote reset?

Day ends monday, that's good.

...Well, i think town will win this one.

Toaster: Why do you think Hapah wanted us to see you as town? Do you think he did something else to you instead?

More in a bit, i need to reevaluate things.
You think?

Doubts. Why.

Toaster: Responses.

TolyK: Didja see my questions despite my sarcasm in regard to addressing you back there? What state were you talking about.
I missed Zrk2 because I'm assuming 4 scum.
And that was a last-word-before-death sort of thing, when the day was coming to an end.
Why assume 4 scum?

2) Just fun. Why'd you ask Wuba about your blood pressure? Same thing. Why did Vector conjure a crown? Same thing.
Aha, the difference is you weren't definitive in it. You added a 'y'know...'

See the ellipsis? That indicates omission where I see it.

Also, your methods state that none of your poisoned targets die if you die. Ok...

Gonna talk about massclaim later. Had little enough time to type all this because class. PFP

And I'm pretty sure TolyK is scum, so screw you too drunk princess :I
Y u no ask the princess of his motives? (Why a drunk princess O_o)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 03, 2013, 11:55:42 pm »

Because asking an obviously ragingly drunk person for his motives is just going to end in sorrow, and he's got that big long post written up from before, anyway.

I oppose a massclaim given the likelihood of roles that operate on rolenames and also the fact that we're at 8P with two scum and an SK dead.  Might as well keep using traditional methods.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 03, 2013, 11:56:33 pm »

...We can just use other names for the rolenames...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: May 03, 2013, 11:57:29 pm »

Haha, I don't know why I didn't think of that.  Sorry, that was... really stupid of me.

But yeah, that whole 8P thing.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: May 04, 2013, 12:05:00 am »

Meh, I can understand. We're both under schoolwork pressures. Except you're on a whole new plane of pressure :S

But yeah...8 people, 2 scum dead, 1 SK dead. I'll get back later when my mind isn't buzzing with the string theory #physics, thanks.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: May 04, 2013, 12:23:06 am »

Tiruin: Theres always room for error, we still don't know who the last scum are, so we might not win. "Always expect the worst and you'll never be surprised if it happens." -Halt, Rangers Apprentice Series.

As for why i think your being a hypocrite: When i first voted Tolyk and stated we shouldn't be afraid of lynching him despite his claims of poisoning people, you rebuked for dismissing his poisonings. You later voted him with the same disregard i did. This was all before Tolyk claimed his poisonies wouldn't die if he did.

I'm really having trouble figuring this out really. Hapah never voted anyone, outside of Day 2's truth-teller claim he never did anything all that noteworthy, scummy or townie, and he stayed just active enough it didn't feel like active lurking... And i really want to know what he did to Toaster since we can assume he did something atleast if Tiruins telling the truth and she got a confirmation that it worked... Actually, how does that ability work? Do you give back all their abilities or just one, and how is the one chosen?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: May 04, 2013, 03:15:25 am »

Note to all: I think that the "votes-to-hammer" might've lowered.

TolyK, is your third ability related to the fact that you never vote by day's end? You gots some explaining to do kid.
Nope. I see why you would think that, though.
Quote from: NQT
The evidence is damning:

The lynch vote is town's greatest tool. Why aren't you using it?
a) I don't like "misvoting" (esp. first day) because I feel guilty after that (go figure).
b) I have my own "lynch" tool, which I used extensively (on you :P) yesterday.
c) I have yet to see if Tiruin or Ranger is more scummy in my eyes, though I still think Tiruin's more likely, considering Hapah voting Ranger.

TolyK: Didja see my questions despite my sarcasm in regard to addressing you back there? What state were you talking about.
I take it you mean the state I'm in where scum kill me?
I was talking things so that scum would have less motive to kill me, if TWS was scum. Yes, I know that's "saving my own skin" to an extent, but it was also sort-of a test.

Quote from: Tiruin
I missed Zrk2 because I'm assuming 4 scum.
And that was a last-word-before-death sort of thing, when the day was coming to an end.
Why assume 4 scum?
That's the max possible amount of scum we have, and if we have 3 - even better.

2) Just fun. Why'd you ask Wuba about your blood pressure? Same thing. Why did Vector conjure a crown? Same thing.
Aha, the difference is you weren't definitive in it. You added a 'y'know...'

See the ellipsis? That indicates omission where I see it.
An ellipsis in flavor text? I guess if I had a text-activated-ability, it would be logical, but I don't.

Also, your methods state that none of your poisoned targets die if you die. Ok...

Gonna talk about massclaim later. Had little enough time to type all this because class. PFP
Yep.

(Why a drunk princess O_o)
Exactly. Out of all things.

@ Massclaim: Of course we wouldn't claim actual role names. To date, only NQT and I have claimed 2 abilities, Ranger has claimed one. Did I miss anyone?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: May 04, 2013, 03:49:48 am »

Posted while I should be asleep.

TolyK
@ Massclaim: Of course we wouldn't claim actual role names. To date, only NQT and I have claimed 2 abilities, Ranger has claimed one. Did I miss anyone?
Tiruin claimed two abilities (a protect and a one-shot reset), as you should know by reading her posts.  Ranger has claimed three abilities (a nexus type of auto, a busing type of ability, and his day inspect),  NQT has claimed all three of his abilities (lovers, protection against people he's targeted, and a weak role-block), Sheep claimed one of his abilities (his double vote)... I'm probably missing a few.  Are you sure you're reading the same game I am?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: May 04, 2013, 05:21:14 am »

Yeah... buh.
I feel really silly now. I'll go join Toaster.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: May 04, 2013, 07:21:39 am »

Yeah... buh.
I feel really silly now. I'll go join Toaster.
Wat.

Join Toaster in...what?

[...]The lynch vote is town's greatest tool. Why aren't you using it?
a) I don't like "misvoting" (esp. first day) because I feel guilty after that (go figure).
b) I have my own "lynch" tool, which I used extensively (on you :P) yesterday.
c) I have yet to see if Tiruin or Ranger is more scummy in my eyes, though I still think Tiruin's more likely, considering Hapah voting Ranger.
o_o

Ok, TolyK. These have got to be the worst reasons you've ever had for the end-day vote. It's consecutive. Second, a is a real turn off. Misvoting? How'd you even know in the first place? While I can understand the guilt on lynching town and 'boom'- they're town, most lynches of the sort are behind good cases regarding said person.

Where's the guilt there? The only times wherein I can see something like that happen is when everything's divided.

b. What. So as you've got a poison, you abstain from the vote.

What. Seriously.

c. Ooohhh, look. Zrk2 voted me. If Hapah voted Ranger, he's lesser scummy! That makes a hell lot of sense!

I take it you mean the state I'm in where scum kill me?
I was talking things so that scum would have less motive to kill me, if TWS was scum. Yes, I know that's "saving my own skin" to an extent, but it was also sort-of a test.
Less motive.

LESS MOTIVE?! What in the world could that relate to motive when it just states a certain 'state'. That doesn't give anything but confusion! I could state that my auto herein makes me immune to one NK, and that would work even better in putting down less motive to kill me.

If TWS was scum? Ok, what does TWS have to do with that pretense? Also, "Was"?

...And by Griffy's post there, it really seems like you're not following the thread. Ugh.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: May 04, 2013, 07:40:58 am »

I just realized that I have a high temperature. I will be minimally posting. :/
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 04, 2013, 08:31:00 am »

Best thing: YOu rewording that under the term of 'fever'. That, or I sense a tactical retreat under the guise of sickness :/

Ugh. If this is a scumtactic, I am so going to get mad.

Get well soon regardless.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: May 04, 2013, 08:32:43 am »

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 93