Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Forgotten beasts and forgotten polls. Is there a way to take this down?

I am an option
- 0 (0%)
I am a better option
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 20, 2013, 03:45:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 87

Author Topic: The Forgotten Beast Art Contest 2: Stasno Nokastomsu, A Bloated Towering Ape!  (Read 301332 times)

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
Re: The Forgotten Beast Art Contest 2: A monster made of TRANSFORMATION!
« Reply #420 on: May 25, 2013, 09:22:43 pm »

Yes :3

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 25, 2013, 09:28:43 pm »

I suck at writing OP posts so i nominate someone else to make it!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 25, 2013, 09:30:17 pm »

CognitiveDissonance? You're good at OPs.
And I suck at them as well...

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 27, 2013, 09:41:45 am »

We potentially could, but I actually would like to keep things closely knit so that readers can enjoy the whole damn thing. And I don't know if this would continue in it's own thread.

Then again, I could create the new thread and link it in the OP.

Shall I do that? The Life and Times of Thesa and Minera, Forgotten Beasts. Or something like that. It's still early. *drinks coffee* I'd love to see where this develops, and whether we can have a cohesive story going :D

Any final entries for Thesa? Or have we successfully derailed/detailed it/her?
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

k33n

• Bay Watcher
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile

I agree with CD on keeping it all together.

I have a Minerva, but it is... quite horrifying and extremely NSFW. It'll be done in an hour.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have a Minerva, but it is... quite horrifying and extremely NSFW. It'll be done in an hour.

If it's extremely NSFW, you should probably make it a link with a warning, as opposed to img insert. I want everyone to see it, but also don't want to draw Toady's ire. Again, this depends on the context.
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

k33n

• Bay Watcher
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile

If it's extremely NSFW, you should probably make it a link with a warning, as opposed to img insert. I want everyone to see it, but also don't want to draw Toady's ire. Again, this depends on the context.

Well, it is within the context of an ancient evil of seduction made of transformation.

EDIT: Ah screw it. Be warned, NSFW
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 04:11:17 pm by k33n »

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's definitively the best one. Something between Giger and Picasso. I'm not the chooser, but I love your work. Really scary, and fleshy. The eyes are...disturbing.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Well, it is within the context of an ancient evil of seduction made of transformation.

D'awww.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

D'awww.
Now, where did I put my brain bleach?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

.... Wow. It's an even more nsfw Hugs&Kisses Elemental.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Kyphis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Huh...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I'm so glad I didn't check this thread before I went to bed. :P

Good job. A real nightmare-maker, but definitely a well-made nightmare -maker.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

-snip-
ancient evil of seduction made of transformation known for stealing, and caverns.
She pretty much Carmen Sandiago, or a Cute kobold. Every time you seen a Kobold run off with a sock, that wasn't a kobold but Minera.

so here's comic.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

O_O !

Has someone already seen this kind of demon ?
I know i haven't drawn, so I won't choose the monster, and that it's not a FB either (but a demon), but how can it be even possible ?

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 87