Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 77553 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 27
« Reply #375 on: April 26, 2013, 05:23:29 am »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 26, 2013, 10:32:27 am »

So what's the difference between toxic smoke and toxic fog?

"Are you well?"

"I'm cool, bro.  Hey, it's lunchtime- what say we get some grub?"

"A nice crisp salad would set me right."

"Rabbit food, bro?  Lame-o.  A burger would be totally righteous."

"That stuff will kill you."

"Ain't killed me yet, yo!"

Go get lunch!  Find a nice cafe that serves healthy salads and unhealthy burgers.

Sadly, this whole post must be redacted, since Mr. Passion is out.

"I'll save you, bro!"

Slap Passion around until he wakes up.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:00:57 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #377 on: April 26, 2013, 04:03:32 pm »

Noticed this, gonna try it out.

Name:James "sunflower" Tatar
Description:a man who smells like manure and soil, grows his own Cannabis, and is A pure bred hippy, the government kidnapped him and used him for testing, He at the time is lighting some joint calling it "happy magical stuff", He also has some paper and A about thirteen leafs of magic.

Bio:6 ft 4ft 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 26, 2013, 07:50:11 pm »

One is smoke and one is fog.

-amusing lunch talk snipped

Go get lunch!  Find a nice cafe that serves healthy salads and unhealthy burgers.
Passion's a bit too unconscious to make any lunch plans.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 26, 2013, 10:53:39 pm »

One is a chemical emission the other is chemical condensation
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 27, 2013, 02:56:05 pm »

Do anything to assist my treatment.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Turn 28
« Reply #381 on: April 28, 2013, 10:46:15 am »

Continue going toward the beacon!

If anyone tries to capture me, give them the money I still have in excange for them going away.

You make it to what seems to be an office building. Ritualizing again, you determine that what you’re seeking is in there. A cluster of bright sparks...perfect.

[2+2,1;4+1;5] You sprout a furry tail and a furry left arm to match your tigerlike leg. These forelimbs start dribbling blood from the paw and hand. You feel warm. Finally, several items do not vanish, because they of course were lost in the rubble.

Rick continues to head down the road, attempting to use his wings if possible to aid him by either gliding, or flying if possible. He grumbles to himself for wherever he's needing to go for being so far, and that he has to always go somewhere and do something. He wishes he could catch a rest for a moment, maybe get something to eat or drink, but always busy it seems. May as well see if his wings actually work to amuse himself as he moves along.

Um...wow, that thing can move fast, am I right? Anyways, turn left at this little road up here.

He’s going into the city? What’s that about? Go back onto the highway. Not the highway...or anything in sight, really...

Okay, you’re just about there. What you’re looking for is about twenty feet in front of you. Kill it and dedicate its death to Ndeitosael. We’ll...improvise from there.

[1]

Shift into a weird imaginary dimension.

Um...

You close your eyes and start humming Pink Floyd.

“Um, yes, we’re here...”

“Alright, get the special ambulance. Get a full-body MRI or X-ray or something and a psychyatrist, he’s clearly suffering from PTSD over all this.”

[4,6] Your chest is itchy...huh. It turned into some kind of bug, with your arms becoming enlarged legs. The other pair and a half are very small, and there doesn’t seem to be any head, wings, or abdomen. It just...merges into your abdomen.

-----

Walk into the bank, and check to see if any money is in sight.

You enter the bank. Everyone stares at you for at least a few seconds; some keep staring at you. There is no obvious money in sight, because this bank has more, rather than less, security than a child’s piggy bank.

"We'll see how things land eventually, officer. No sense in getting hasty, you know?"

Get treated for being shot repeatedly.

They get you patched up. You’re not going to die, but...

"I'll save you, bro!"

Slap Passion around until he wakes up.

[4-1] As Logic slaps Passion around, Passion slowly begins to awake.

[6,6;2,2] Lucky Logic. Let’s see, what’s a fun weakness? Oh, I know...and then I’ll just add another.

-----

smash my beer bottle on his head then turn around and buy a replacement.

[3v4] You smash your beer bottle on the bar, right past where his head was.

“New beer bottle, please. Put it on my tab.” The barkeep complies.

[8] Your hair falls out, except that on your head. Well, the top and one eyebrow.

Mr. Normal suddenly feels very disorganized. He remembers his goal, but not how he planned to reach it. So, confused, he tries to call his superiors without getting heard by the worm.

[6] You do. It turns out, his superiors can’t hear him either. Your insanity and patriotism don’t stop you from contemplating the foolishness of keeping a communicator on all the time if you’re not allowed to take extra batteries.

[3] You feel antagonistic.

Do anything to assist my treatment.

“Um...hold this, I guess.”

You are brought to the ER, where casts are applied to your limbs.

[8] Your one foot sort of crumples up into a clubfoot. It doesn’t hurt much, but the doctor takes a double take when he goes to cast that leg. “Um, was your foot...always like that?”

-----

NPC Actions:

The public starts hitting the web and such for confirmation.

It’s getting to be about lunchtime. The restaurants are starting to get a bit crowded with people going out to lunch. Oh, and more of you are feeling hungry. Especially Logic!Thrak.

-----

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

-----

How will the labs react to this scandal?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 28
« Reply #382 on: April 28, 2013, 10:53:23 am »

Use my right to a phone call to phone up my lawyer and ask her to get over here and represent me and stuff. Make damn sure to keep self blindfolded during the meeting with her if she's available.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 28, 2013, 11:32:00 am »

Punch a teller IN THE FACE. If anyone pulls a gun, teleport it out of their hands.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 28, 2013, 11:44:02 am »

attempt to shank the guy with my broken bottle until he leaves or is wounded to such an extent that he is forced to leave, pay for my beer and buy some pretzels to snack on.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2013, 12:08:10 pm »

(wait, I can speak in tongues?)

Tell the doctor in ancient Greek the story of Medusa.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 28, 2013, 03:45:50 pm »

Go into the building.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 28, 2013, 03:48:19 pm »

Wake up.
"What's going on? Where am I?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 28, 2013, 07:05:47 pm »

"Hm... Kill somethin'? Well..." Rick shrugged as he went to go check out what exactly he's suppose to attack. "If'in this will help you I suppose..." His voice was rather unsure, although how he's making this sound is even more unsure because he has a worm head. Best not to dwell on such things though.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 29, 2013, 01:14:44 am »

The worm thing was airborne, no way he could keep up with it now. And he felt the sudden need to sow discontent amongst Americans, despite this being strictly a retrieval mission. With this in mind, he goes looking for the kind of rural people who might harbor anti-institutional sentiments, that live in the woods. The CEO probably wouldn't get mad for him taking a little initiative before extraction.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35