Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: A dance of wanderers(waitlist always open, first turn)  (Read 12349 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: A dance of wanderers(waitlist always open, first turn)
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2013, 02:00:06 am »

Changed my sheet slightly.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2013, 03:57:46 am »

We can use our abilities already? I assumed we had to Max out that ability first to use it...
Yes, the per level thing mean level of the skill, through you current character level also help.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 04:07:19 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sorcerer Kail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2013, 04:03:41 am »

Anyway my bio is finished. I wanted to create bit bigger one but suffering little creative block and already making you wait I've did it that way it is. I

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2013, 06:03:56 am »

Chapter 1:Disoriented

Turn 2

One was a very nice number now that I think about it(sjm9876)

Not give the town another look, you walk into the jungle. !(-near town) And walk into a large predator. It !(-distracted) too busy eating !(Hunter) something(1) to notice you. It's !(hunter) covered in scales, about twice your size, four limbed, a toothy maw, two eyes and you don't like the look of those claws on it front limbs.

Spoiler: sjm9876 (click to show/hide)

Chatting(Dariush, Fortis, jaass)

Graxel summon (!,!,!)(summons stats semi-randomly made) three crows, one look very sickly and one of other look very solid for being made of shadows. Delan introduced himself to the others and  Vefox does like-wise after making a ! normal drone and turn on the shotgun setting, it maybe a power hog, but what value can you put on life, well at least you own life.

Spoiler: Fortis (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dariush (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: jaass (click to show/hide)

Clash of predators[url](I had to do it)(Sorcerer Kail, javierpwn)

!(ambush+camouflaged)  vs !(Alert) Kuroto creep forward, the scent of his prey driving him wild. All Yattruk catches is flap of a wing before ! He stuck five times by a sharp claw and is hit for !(Cutting a unarmoured target-it's a damn cyborg bear) 58 damage, ! Fighting through the pain !(unexpected counter-light pain) Vs ! Yattruk hammered the now still(you rolled a 1) bug for a total of !(Hammer:Negate armour) 14 damage. ! Yattruk slammed the ground with his palm and a field of spikes pop up. Kuroto !(-dazed) land heavily on some of them !(Hard landing-cutting on armour) and is dealt 10 damage.

Spoiler: javierpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sorcerer Kail (click to show/hide)

Made a slight debuff to javier's flurry. Still hit like a truck through.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Sorcerer Kail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2013, 06:12:24 am »

Damn half of hp in one attack. And that beast is huge(several tons means something at least three times larger than me) so I doubt Bullrush will have any significant effect in knockback, right?
It will be pretty suicidal to rush into that beast but if knocking him down would help a lot.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2013, 06:20:51 am »

That was near the top of the damage range, not sure about size, I been doing elephant size. Bull rush against him would be about a car ramming a lorry at 70 mph, so you would get fair knockback if the dice are in favor. Bull rush give a temporary shield so no worry about hurt yourself at the same time, but you could end out of position.

Sorcerer Kail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2013, 06:31:19 am »

Ah, lovely.

Using the moment when insect was impaled by dark spikes bear backed up some meters behind the area of spell and let out loud roar. He charged into creature hoping that it would go in his direction, so his bullrush would impale it on summoned spikes.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2013, 07:24:54 am »

Kuroto winced as the slight pain from the Beast's weapon struck his carapace. He had dealt with worse before. He leapt high into the air with a flurry of activity from his wings, to land directly onbtop of the unsuspecting creature. Once on top, he repeatedly flurries using his two front Pounderfists;smashing the creature into the ground.
Flies, lands on; then Flurries him using his Pounderfists

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2013, 11:55:57 am »

So why the Flurry debuff? He was doing fine! Half health isnt Anything bad!Not when he dealt 30 damage to me!

Out of context:My computer is finally getting fixed, after 5 months, and might be able to play LoL soon!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2013, 12:04:15 pm »

So why the Flurry debuff? He was doing fine! Half health isnt Anything bad!Not when he dealt 30 damage to me!

Out of context:My computer is finally getting fixed, after 5 months, and might be able to play LoL soon!
It way too cheap for the average damage it causes so I raised the price a little.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2013, 12:40:15 pm »

Can I start the bet that by turn three someone will be dead?

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2013, 12:41:20 pm »

(( I hope so lol, I'm top of the waitlist. ))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2013, 12:46:12 pm »

If you lose I put you next to javier

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2013, 12:51:32 pm »

If you lose I put you next to javier
Fine, but if I win I start with a magnum and a box of bullets of the same caliber.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2013, 12:52:57 pm »

Lol sounds fair to me.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13