Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 6 - Sanity Reigns [Game Over]  (Read 96792 times)

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 6 - Down and Out [Day 2]
« Reply #390 on: April 05, 2013, 10:33:17 am »

The Soldier:Town, the most inquisitive of us, not acting scummy
notquitethere:Suspicious,takes place in few discussions, asks very few hard questions
Hapah:Slightly suspicious, a bit inactive, and not asking that many questions
Okami No Rei:Town, mafia kill
Deathsword:Very suspicious, due to the vote count and circumstances with vectors death
alamoes:Town, not acting suspicious, and has not done anything scummy
zombie urist:Scum, see deathsword, and he had the most to gain from a full vote reset

Scumpicks

1.ZU, due to his posts, and his activity, see above
2.Deathsword, see above
3.NQT, BIT of inactivity, slightly scummy behavior, and not asking questions about townie deaths

ZU, do you know anything about Vector and Tiruin?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 6 - A Disturbing Scene [Day 2]
« Reply #391 on: April 05, 2013, 03:26:43 pm »

Okami
notquitethere - If you had a Scroll of Solar Flare, and you were Scum, would you have picked Vector in your position?
It depends: if ZU was my scum buddy, resetting the vote to save him and aiming to get the second scummiest looking (town) player lynched instead would make sense, but why Vector? Well, she wasn't hostile to NQT so she couldn't be relied on to not vote ZU the second time round. But if I were scum, me NQT, it would make no sense for me to pick Vector. She wasn't hostile towards me in scum-hunting terms and she wasn't on my lynch. She was obviously town, which makes her a target for scum in general, but there was no reason that I can see to use Solar Flare on her in particular.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 6 - Down and Out [Day 2]
« Reply #392 on: April 05, 2013, 07:48:28 pm »

Vote Count:

The Soldier:
notquitethere:  Hapah, Deathsword, Okami No Rei, zombie urist
Hapah:
Okami No Rei:
Deathsword:
Imperial Guardsman:
alamoes:
zombie urist: notquitethere, Imperial Guardsman, The Soldier

Not Voting: alamoes

Day 2 will last until Friday, 4/5 at 11 PM EST, ~2 hours from this post.  MOD NOTE- I may be running a bit late with this day end.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 08:07:19 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 05, 2013, 07:55:55 pm »

pfp i was voting NQT

also almoes may need a prod
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 05, 2013, 08:10:08 pm »

Fixed.

Two prods have been issued.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 05, 2013, 08:22:26 pm »

Unvote. NQT.
ZU is next, NQT is more dangerous scum

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
  • It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 05, 2013, 08:25:20 pm »

She was obviously town, which makes her a target for scum in general, but there was no reason that I can see to use Solar Flare on her in particular.
How was she obviously town?  Can you show me what tipped you off to her being obvTown prior to her death?
It is by the spice caffeine that thoughts acquire speed.
...start thinking that everything somebody does is scummy or that everything is part of some scummy plan to be incredibly devious and mislead the town...

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 05, 2013, 08:27:16 pm »

Unvote. NQT.
ZU is next, NQT is more dangerous scum
I'd love to see some elaboration here.
...start thinking that everything somebody does is scummy or that everything is part of some scummy plan to be incredibly devious and mislead the town...

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 05, 2013, 08:32:26 pm »

I'm back.  I'm still voting for NQT, but I need to see what happened while I was gone. 

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 05, 2013, 08:34:42 pm »

I'm still voting for NQT
Might want to check the vote-count, there.  Vector died and reset the votes.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 05, 2013, 08:52:25 pm »

How could I miss that?   :-[

((I always wanted to use that face.  ))

I'll get to reading. ::) 

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 05, 2013, 08:57:00 pm »

Actually not much of a read.  Who could have killed Vector with what?  I had no idea there were day kills. 

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 05, 2013, 08:59:19 pm »

Vector was killed with a scroll of solar flare

Vector stands up.

“My head... hurts.  Ugh.”  She starts swaying.  Alamoes runs to prop her up, but she stands back up straight and pushes the hand away.

“Why are we arguing?  We could be... partying!”  She drops her pack, and takes off her travelling cloak.  “I’m hungry.  Anyone got some grub?  We could eat bugs if there’s nothing.  Hee hee, get it?  Grub?  Grub?  Ahahaah!”

She starts running around the camp, patting people on the head as she passes.  “Oh yeah, this is great!  Wheeee!  I’m having fuuuun!!!”  She makes a couple more loops, then falls to the ground.  She begins twitching.

“Ugh... too much fun.  I can see.. spots?  Figures?  What are those?”  The smile on her face turns into a mask of fear.  “Wha... stay away!  Get back!  GET BACK!” she shrieks.  She slaps away Notquitethere and Okami No Rei as they try to calm her down, then backs into a corner.

“Stay.. BACK... I CAN SEE... OH MY GOD!”  Without warning, she whips out a knife at her side and plunges it into her right eye all the way to the hilt.  She falls over on her face.

Everyone is too shocked to react.  Eventually, Imperial Guardsman walks over and pokes her with his foot.  Nothing- she’s quite dead.  A quick check of her pack reveals nothing but archaeological notes about the wonders of this place.  She’s not one of the ones working against you.

After a few minutes of stunned silence, the talking slowly begins again.  Everyone is fearful- what has happened?  Could they be next?

Vector has been killed!  She was an Archaeologist (Town).

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 05, 2013, 10:21:09 pm »

Thread locked for day end processing.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 05, 2013, 11:13:23 pm »

At the end of the day, most people agree that Notquitethere should go.  He stands up, and laughs.  “Fools!  You can’t stop me!  You can’t stop the Knight of Zodank!  Gyahaha!”

He pulls out a magic looking rod, and holds it aloft.  “Behold!  I shall cause your brains to explode!  Buaahahaha!”  He points it forward, and focuses.

Nothing happens.

“What?  Zodank, I appeal to you!  Smite these sheep so I may dine on their brains!  Aaargh!”  Imperial Guardsman steps back, blood on his blade.  Notquitethere groans.  “Damn... you.. all..”  He collapses on his face.  The rod flies from his hand and shatters, its pieces dissolving into a purple cloud.

It’s clear he was working against you, and from what you can piece together from the insane ramblings in his journal, he was working against everyone.  But something tells you you’re not safe yet.

As you depart for your tents, there is a magical crack, and a portal opens in the ceiling.  Captain Ford falls out and lands heavily.  He stands up and swears, but seems otherwise fine, and is unable to explain his absence.  Finally, you depart for your tents.

What will the night bring?

Notquitethere has been lynched!  He was a Paladin (Serial Killer)!

Captain Ford has returned to the game.

Night 2 has begun!  Night 2 will last until Monday, 4/8 at 11 PM EST.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44