Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Pathfinder (Dungeons and Dragons) DoomOnion is your DM!  (Read 19296 times)

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pathfinder (Dungeons and Dragons) DoomOnion is your DM!
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2013, 03:57:42 pm »

First mate Lorgath, eh?  :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2013, 03:59:25 pm »

Oh, a Pathfinder campaign. This seems interesting, let me check availability and stuff.

@scriver: I'm sure a face rogue by you would be at the very least amusing.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2013, 06:06:42 pm »

3) Someone who from Venice or France who is essentially a duellist. Hrm. That's all I got for that one.

This is essentially my character, except he is Spanish, has a buckler, and wields a longsword, as I find the rapier more reflects a 18th or 19th century rapier/smallsword rather than the 17th century predescessor.
Love, scriver~

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2013, 09:18:28 pm »

Is there a waitlist? I can't play ATM due to roll20 not working on tablets and my netbook not working with its own hardware, but this sounds neat for when I can play it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2013, 09:19:55 pm »

Is there a waitlist? I can't play ATM due to roll20 not working on tablets and my netbook not working with its own hardware, but this sounds neat for when I can play it.

The player slots are not full yet, but I can rig one up real quick if you want :)
Edit: Also, it will be type only, meaning that you don't have to worry about mics and webcams not working,

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2013, 09:21:32 pm »

The player slots are not full yet, but I can rig one up real quick if you want :)
Edit: Also, it will be type only, meaning that you don't have to worry about mics and webcams not working,
I,m not worried about microphones, I'm worried about basic functionality.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2013, 01:02:13 pm »

Waitlist has been added.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2013, 01:24:02 pm »

I might get in on this. I'm just starting to do pathfinder organized play, and it would be nice to build a character who has the potential of advancing past level 12. 

The time-slot could be a bit of an issue. We like to do big family Breakfasts with grandparents at 9:00 AM PST on Sunday. If you can handle me showing up 30 minutes to an hour late on a fairly consistent basis, I'll make a character and figure out how to use rolld20.

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2013, 01:29:42 pm »

We could delay the start by an hour if you are getting in the game, if other party members are okay with that.
I'm thinking of at least 5 to 6 hours of gameplay for now, depending on how the campaign goes, and if the players agree, we can have saturday sessions as well.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2013, 04:04:14 pm »

I would totally be up for this, I'm thinking a Summoner/Unarmed fighter hybrid thing. We'll see if I can make it work. Likely to have a heavy snake theme (snake eidolon, Snake style unarmed fighting, maybe Snake Bleeder trait for some poison crafting?). It looks like I'd be fulfilling the "alchemist or something quirky" in your party list with some melee in there as well.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2013, 04:59:18 pm »

I'm okay with moving the time.
Love, scriver~

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2013, 05:51:30 pm »

I would totally be up for this, I'm thinking a Summoner/Unarmed fighter hybrid thing. We'll see if I can make it work. Likely to have a heavy snake theme (snake eidolon, Snake style unarmed fighting, maybe Snake Bleeder trait for some poison crafting?). It looks like I'd be fulfilling the "alchemist or something quirky" in your party list with some melee in there as well.

Mm, I dunno, it sounds a lot like a character that is more or less built for.. well, mortal combat, for some reason.  :D
Sounds a little off from our current settings.

Edit: Speaking of characters. We are looking for:
 -A ranger
 -A rogue
 -A wizard
 -A cleric

If you wish to join, your character doesn't -have- to be one of the for above, but it would be nice if it does. :)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 05:56:22 pm by DoomOnion »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2013, 05:55:48 pm »

Haha puns! Yeah I was thinking of maybe changing the theme to some sort of vermin and making him a street urchin/stowaway kind of thing, but then I was wondering how well Summoners fit in to the setting in general.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2013, 05:56:54 pm »

Haha puns! Yeah I was thinking of maybe changing the theme to some sort of vermin and making him a street urchin/stowaway kind of thing, but then I was wondering how well Summoners fit in to the setting in general.

Magic does exist, but expect an extremely low fantasy world. (Mostly.)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 05:58:53 pm by DoomOnion »

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2013, 06:36:32 pm »

Ehhh, crap. I'm going to have to pull out due to unpredictable Sunday schedule. I don't want to be the potential cause of schedule issues on a regular basis. If you end up needing another player, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do, but I probably shouldn't be on the player list for now.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15