Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Knox's Second Denied: A Supernatural Murder Mystery RTD  (Read 1844 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Knox's Second Denied: A Supernatural Murder Mystery RTD
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 10:26:21 pm »

Name: Zachary Issac Tybalt
Description: This guy reminds you of a waiting vulture. He has slitted gray eyes that are like two silver coins. His fine, straight, vermillion hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a plume of smoke. He is very short and has an elegant build. His skin is cream-colored. He has a high forehead and small feet. His wardrobe is unusual and risque, with a mostly blue and black color scheme.
Reason for coming to Aureli: He was invited.
Reason for staying in Aureli: None whatsoever. That he's saying.
Talent/Skill: Stealth

I have a feeling I'm going to be mistaken for the monster and killed by the others, unless they're chasing me and the real monster gets me. Or unless I'm actually the monster.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2013, 11:40:27 pm »

I have a feeling I'm going to be mistaken for the monster and killed by the others, unless they're chasing me and the real monster gets me. Or unless I'm actually the monster.
Uh-huh... now I know who to look out for.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 11:50:55 pm »

Uh-huh... now I know who to look out for.
And the guy who looks a lot like him.
That's me
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 12:58:37 am »

Well, here's the map of the mansion:

http://imgur.com/W957ra7,cwQKMmx,hnkkrSk,Z9ANL7l#0

A basement, the ground floor, an upper floor, and the attic. I'll send everyone their own labelled versions tomorrow, but I've gotta get some sleep.

Blue lines through walls are doors, and the blue bars are stairs, with the lighter part representing the bottom of the stairs, and the darker part representing the top.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 12:00:37 pm »

This dead?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 01:29:35 pm »

Yeah, he said so in another thread.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 [2]