Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1523 1524 [1525] 1526 1527 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2118611 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #22860 on: August 16, 2015, 02:43:17 pm »

>Be me.
>Be alien
>Be guitar hero.

Marlowe Clewett (follow) says, "That looks ALOT like an alien"
Doreen McIntyre (follow) says, "okay."
Feren Leolleon claps gently, then moves on.
Eliott Logue (follow) says, "Its totally a guy"
Red Calciff (follow) says, "Couldn't clone the captain."
Eliott Logue (follow) says, "Hes wearing a costume"
Doreen McIntyre (follow) says, "damn."
Alexus Blackburn coughs!
Eliott Logue (follow) says, "Also hes really high"
Red Calciff (follow) says, "What're..."
Marlowe Clewett (follow) says, "but eh, bravo on that guitar part"

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #22861 on: August 17, 2015, 09:43:38 am »

Electrocution graphics, coming to a /tg/station near you:

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22862 on: August 17, 2015, 09:45:18 am »

Aaaahem...

UNLIMITED!

POWWAAAAHHHH
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22863 on: August 17, 2015, 09:47:16 am »

Star Wars Rounds: Coming to a station near you.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #22864 on: August 19, 2015, 01:39:06 am »

I am sad. All servers seem to be either heavy RP (roleplay walking or get bant), heavy RP disguised as medium RP (Cult or Revs actually RPing the conversions? Who the fuck has time for that?), or lolk murderbonker (optionally, lowpop metafriend game of boring). Where is muh Badger Light RP with didin't enforce it but people still did it if they had time? ;_;
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22865 on: August 19, 2015, 02:38:13 am »

Metafriends is pretty bad on some servers, often including admins. But hey, it is what it is.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22866 on: August 19, 2015, 10:07:23 am »

I am sad. All servers seem to be either heavy RP (roleplay walking or get bant), heavy RP disguised as medium RP (Cult or Revs actually RPing the conversions? Who the fuck has time for that?), or lolk murderbonker (optionally, lowpop metafriend game of boring). Where is muh Badger Light RP with didin't enforce it but people still did it if they had time? ;_;
Unsustainable. It gravitates to either extreme over time.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22867 on: August 19, 2015, 10:46:40 am »

Yah. Kinda hard to keep a happy medium, especially when the most publicized part about SS13 is the wacky things that occur, therefore leading people to go to servers assuming wacky stuff and don't really go in it to RP :P

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #22868 on: August 19, 2015, 10:52:23 am »

Yah. Kinda hard to keep a happy medium, especially when the most publicized part about SS13 is the wacky things that occur, therefore leading people to go to servers assuming wacky stuff and don't really go in it to RP :P
That is exactly what I want, though. Wacky stuff happens all the time, but it's not a deathmatch with weird rules, but rather kind of roleplaying where you can be robust if you want (and not get banned for running, setting up the engine as clown or not roleplaying the flashing (I mean, what the fuck? I kinda wanted to join the Urist but when I read this is a thing I bailed. Do you guys ever have a succesful rev rounds?) or actually doing anything without thousands of /me's).
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22869 on: August 19, 2015, 11:01:42 am »

RPRev and RPCult essentially just are normal cult and rev rounds except both require a 'yes' when a pop up appears.

Cult incentives saying yes through RP because it says you're basically mindfucked because you said no or something. I haven'ted played cult in a while, one of my least favorite game modes :P

But no. I don't hate wackyness, even if that's not what you're saying. I just prefer roleplay over crazy stuff happening. I will gladly let something crazy happen of course, no gonna shoot a clown doing some harmless stunt that effects no one, however I will stun and at least question a clown going to set up the engine.

Because clowns generally do not have that level of expertise. So I dunno if that's a deal killer to you or not, but that's how I see it. Maybe. Dunno if that even made any sense XD
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 12:26:58 pm by Iceblaster »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22870 on: August 19, 2015, 11:06:22 am »

That is exactly what I want, though. Wacky stuff happens all the time, but it's not a deathmatch with weird rules, but rather kind of roleplaying where you can be robust if you want (and not get banned for running, setting up the engine as clown or not roleplaying the flashing (I mean, what the fuck? I kinda wanted to join the Urist but when I read this is a thing I bailed. Do you guys ever have a succesful rev rounds?) or actually doing anything without thousands of /me's).
play tgstation.
seriously though, tgstation is probably what you want. if you dont like sybil, try basil. (we're not on the hub, check out tgstation13.org)

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22871 on: August 19, 2015, 11:07:59 am »

We used to be like that. And, like I said, it fizzled out for the most part. Medium can be the worst of both worlds in some respects.

We don't have successful rev rounds because we don't really have rev rounds more or less ever, because Bay fucked them up in a couple annoying ways.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #22872 on: August 19, 2015, 11:15:50 am »

play tgstation.
seriously though, tgstation is probably what you want. if you dont like sybil, try basil. (we're not on the hub, check out tgstation13.org)
I know. I played /tg/station, a lot. But Sybil is murderboner whateverrounds on Box (biggest sin) and Basil is... empty most of time, and when it's not, it's horrible metafriend game of extended. I want Badger. ;_;

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22873 on: August 19, 2015, 11:38:09 am »

vote me for devmin and i'll ruin everything you enjoy

this is unrelated to the previous posts

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22874 on: August 19, 2015, 11:40:29 am »

>map wars
>2015

grow up please.

anyway, we might get map rotation soon

Pages: 1 ... 1523 1524 [1525] 1526 1527 ... 1654