Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1208 1209 [1210] 1211 1212 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122633 times)

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #18135 on: August 11, 2014, 11:16:16 pm »

Awwww...I was just in the aftermath of a catfight with Alejandra!  :P

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18136 on: August 12, 2014, 12:11:54 am »

You where HoP, I think...
Might have been. It's been a while. It really bugged me either way, I wanted to drag that out longer and get the guy cloned after I killed him, but I didn't want to risk a bunch of people knowing (or rather, technically not knowing IC) that I was a traitor before I had a chance to get things rolling for chaos. But the face-changing thing is fun, especially if you're careful enough for people to start wondering if there's a 'ling about.  :P
The fun thing was I was gonna fuck off about 2min after you killed me  :P
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18137 on: August 12, 2014, 01:26:52 am »

I wonder why the Auto-restart script doesn't seem to be working.

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18138 on: August 12, 2014, 03:20:18 am »

it might be that the server is still up but something happened that made it impossible to connect maybe? or the restart script broke.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18139 on: August 12, 2014, 03:23:56 am »

it might be that the server is still up but something happened that made it impossible to connect maybe? or the restart script broke.
Or, looking at the script with my (quite) limited knowledge, he may have forgotten to set the proper paths (and maybe the port too) in it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 03:33:50 am by Vakothu »

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18140 on: August 12, 2014, 03:56:33 am »

All of a sudden, I really want to know people's finest traitor moment. Or just their finest moment in general in this game.

I still think mine was when I took out my target, was found out, then killed the guys that came to arrest me without arousing suspicion, (Helped by the CMO who was a traitor with the same target), got the shuttle called then managed to escape alone by emagging it then eswording the two guys that were on board.
Here.
GUYS GUYS, I Wrote the Rev story finally after a week.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #18141 on: August 12, 2014, 06:00:03 am »

I love when a great combination of players and events leads to a scene almost ripped from a film.

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18142 on: August 12, 2014, 06:51:38 am »

Based on that, I'mma try and make a rainmeter thingy for it

Rainmeter is really nice if you make it an effort to keep your desktop clean unlike me.

Is this clean?

'Hang on, I need to set off this EMP... FUCK! MY PACEMAKER!'

Quote from: miauw62
i think humphrey would be a good last name for somebody called Penis.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18143 on: August 12, 2014, 06:52:30 am »

My finest traitor moment was when I was a traitor scientist, working R&D.

A ninja came over and asked me for tech levels, I gave them to him.
Later I was caught, not sure how or what my objective was, but I got put on trial.

The ninja was the judge because he was best friends with the captain, who didnt know i was best friends with the ninja too, and I greentexted.

Either that or BOB JAMES vs Lizard Christ. That round will forever remain in my memory.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18144 on: August 12, 2014, 06:57:11 am »

Rainmeter is really nice if you make it an effort to keep your desktop clean unlike me.

Is this clean?
More then mine.
I want to point out I have a bunch of wallpapers so it's not like this is always there.

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18145 on: August 12, 2014, 07:58:58 am »

More then mine.
I want to point out I have a bunch of wallpapers so it's not like this is always there.

I opened up the spoiler then saw a face :p I jumped.

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18146 on: August 12, 2014, 08:06:34 am »

Or, looking at the script with my (quite) limited knowledge, he may have forgotten to set the proper paths (and maybe the port too) in it.

Two things could be happening: Vac did not turn on the auto-restart script, Or the auto restart script keeps trying to start the server, but it isn't giving it enough time to do so, thinking that the server is crashing when it starts up.

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18147 on: August 12, 2014, 08:24:45 am »

All of a sudden, I really want to know people's finest traitor moment. Or just their finest moment in general in this game.
My finest moment was quite recently, yesterday i think. I had been observing a round for about half an hour, and spawned in, as Thomas Mann, the medical doctor. I was walking through the main hallway to medbay, when i realized i wasn't breathing. "That can't be good..." I thought to myself as i was suffocating, and put internals on and continued walking. My progress was halted when emergency shutters came down, closing off the hallway. The only area that was accessible for me, was the library. So, i walked into the library, and everything flew into the hallway. As soon as i got in there, the shutters closed, and i was trapped. I just sat there for a little bit, listening to the people complaining about such small problems as "Not having a pulse" and "needing medical attention", for I was going to be stuck in there for the rest of my life, and such a short one it would be without food, and a diminishing supply of air. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw my way out. Disposals. I crammed myself into the bin, and away i went, bruising and slicing my skin up along the way. Luckily, i had my med kit on me at the same time, so i was healed up quickly. Realizing i was trapped, I looked around for supplies, and Lo and behold, the captains id was sitting right under me! Thanking luck and a distinct lack of cargo techs, I realized i would need a crowbar to navigate the power-dry halls. I made my way into cargo, set the APC to emit power only to machines, and made a crowbar. I then reset the power, and explored cargo some more. It was looking pretty dull until i saw my savior. The Cargo Train. (*toot toot*) I hopped on, powered it up, and drove through the hallways in a way that would make Goon's Pods look slow. I barreled through barrier after barrier, and got into medbay in the nick of time. I then got all of the sick and injured that were resting inside, put them on the train, told all of the healthy guys to go to escape, and drove to the bridge to call the shuttle. I made it to escape with no major issues, and only one passenger died. I tended to the ill, while we waited for the shuttle to show up. 10 Minutes later, we were almost away, with only 3 sets of bolted airlocks preventing us from escaping. I saw that the brig doors were open, and tried squeezing the train through the hallway, but got stuck on a single door. I had to crawl out and abandon the train and the bodies patients, and we got to work breaking the glass into the shuttle. Again, we got stuck, and before the shuttle left, one dude decided to break the last window with a bomb! Two people were gibbed, One died after being thrown into space, and i crawled back into escape before committing suicide, as i didn't want to spend the rest of my short life on a chunk of metal. So, i grabbed a screwdriver and jabbed it into the side of my head, and naturally, all my limbs fell off and my head did as well. The rest of the crew died shortly after.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18148 on: August 12, 2014, 08:37:31 am »

Hey Nien, is that the Watson?  :P

As for my finest traitor moment, can it be my finest moment interacting with a traitor?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18149 on: August 12, 2014, 11:19:03 am »

Is this clean?
More then mine.

I have no idea if my desktop is relevant to this, but ah, I think I win for messiest desktop :P

Pages: 1 ... 1208 1209 [1210] 1211 1212 ... 1654