Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1105 1106 [1107] 1108 1109 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119133 times)

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #16590 on: May 04, 2014, 07:23:50 pm »

Best part of that round

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16591 on: May 04, 2014, 09:42:13 pm »

Medbay wit Nokoai!

Also, never knew I was going to, by the time the round ended, end up trying to help clear a Ginyu Cap'n'd person and try to clear their name, while everyone else was trying to kill them.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16592 on: May 04, 2014, 10:18:05 pm »

Best part of that round

-image snip-

I...uhh... I actually really like it when the supermatter starts delaminating. It's actually a really refreshing change of pace, y'know? And the panic is just lovely.

Honestly, though, solving the problem is really freakin' simple. Once you start getting the warnings, immediately vent the core and, if you don't have a CE, start hacking into the CE's office. If it continues delaminating despite venting, just eject the motherfucker. You definitely have enough time unless the server's lagging or something. It's not too big a deal when it explodes, either, because having all four solars running is mildly effective at power generation, and only engineering really has to deal with the hull breach.

But I really really like the panic that CRYSTAL DELAMINATION IMMINENT sets off.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 10:35:29 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16593 on: May 04, 2014, 10:35:18 pm »

Can someone point me to the current storage spot for our code? The OP is to the wrong one and I have only a rather old one, and I really need to get back to my map...
Change the last UMcS to UristMcStation

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16594 on: May 04, 2014, 11:49:33 pm »

Me, Trey the Diona CMO and Tomoko the Skrellian doctor decided to do some SCIENCE in medical. We started out confirming the best way to cut off a head and eventually figured out that you can trick the game into cutting off the head without doing any damage. Then we attempted to get a monkeyunathi patient to try it on instead of monkeyhumans and found out that when you humanize a Farwa the sprite is invisible. With this idea we had origionally planned for Trey to cut off Tomoko's head to transplant onto the body but while she was getting things Trey, being the amoral diona he is, decided to chloral Nokolai the Unathi psychologist and then transplanted Nokolai's head onto the body.

New Nokolai was not pleased and attacked Trey and eventually with help from Tomoko managed to restrain New Nokolai and they attempted to transplant his head back onto his original body. Tomoko managed to cut off New nokolai's head but unfortunately the head did not actually drop from the body and also New Nokolai was still alive and now headless.

This picture was a few minutes after this with everyone being completely dumbfounded oh how New Nokolai was headless but still alive and in control of the body and both of us having no idea what to do about it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16595 on: May 04, 2014, 11:58:31 pm »

I count glitches like that as a feature.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16596 on: May 05, 2014, 12:01:09 am »

We now need a Headless Horseman Welder round.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16597 on: May 05, 2014, 12:02:46 am »

If a headless person talks and the head is another room, where does the text appear?

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16598 on: May 05, 2014, 12:10:06 am »

Me, Trey the Diona CMO and Tomoko the Skrellian doctor decided to do some SCIENCE in medical. We started out confirming the best way to cut off a head and eventually figured out that you can trick the game into cutting off the head without doing any damage. Then we attempted to get a monkeyunathi patient to try it on instead of monkeyhumans and found out that when you humanize a Farwa the sprite is invisible. With this idea we had origionally planned for Trey to cut off Tomoko's head to transplant onto the body but while she was getting things Trey, being the amoral diona he is, decided to chloral Nokolai the Unathi psychologist and then transplanted Nokolai's head onto the body.

New Nokolai was not pleased and attacked Trey and eventually with help from Tomoko managed to restrain New Nokolai and they attempted to transplant his head back onto his original body. Tomoko managed to cut off New nokolai's head but unfortunately the head did not actually drop from the body and also New Nokolai was still alive and now headless.

This picture was a few minutes after this with everyone being completely dumbfounded oh how New Nokolai was headless but still alive and in control of the body and both of us having no idea what to do about it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think you could've picked the head up with the Pick up verb in Objects tab.

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16599 on: May 05, 2014, 12:11:28 am »

the head literally did not drop I checked with alt clicking the floors and there was nothing. Chopping off the limbs yields visable parts but for some reason the head does not

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16600 on: May 05, 2014, 12:15:28 am »

... So Trey is a Legendary +5 Mystical Surgeon of the Dark Arts?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16601 on: May 05, 2014, 12:35:58 am »

... So Trey is a Legendary +5 Mystical Surgeon of the Dark Arts?
DUUUHHHH
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16602 on: May 05, 2014, 12:42:20 am »

The space battle gateway is kicking my ass. I tried it twice now and both times failed because I've gone alone.

edit: Yeah, just died. You can kill the commandos pretty easy, but as soon as you get shot it's ggnore because the hand teleporter doesn't work and you fall over without being able to get back up. Even if you kill the guy shooting you, you end up sitting on the ground until your air runs out.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:48:09 am by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16603 on: May 05, 2014, 03:43:55 am »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the space battle away mission is not intended to be able to beaten with only one person.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16604 on: May 05, 2014, 03:55:35 am »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the space battle away mission is not intended to be able to beaten with only one person.

It wasn't intended to be beaten alone ON TG CODE.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 1105 1106 [1107] 1108 1109 ... 1654