Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1104 1105 [1106] 1107 1108 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119217 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #16575 on: May 03, 2014, 06:42:27 pm »

05.04.2014, in which a Juggernaut was eaten whole. Nevar forget.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16576 on: May 03, 2014, 06:54:35 pm »

i like to be chef

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16577 on: May 03, 2014, 07:54:41 pm »

Being an Unathi while a wizard can be a huge advantage as well, because Lizard Wizard. Ain't nothing more awesome and lizardly than a Lizard Wizard.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16578 on: May 03, 2014, 07:55:06 pm »

Glloyd, I love you dearly for adding the new powers. I just had a round where I and Ice teamed up as a pair of medical psychic ninjas, 100% legitimately using Genetic powers. In fact, all the psychic powers except remote viewing.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16579 on: May 03, 2014, 09:11:28 pm »

Well that round sucked.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16580 on: May 03, 2014, 09:12:05 pm »

I enjoyed it, even though I wasn't really involved in anything. I just got to intelicard two AIs and carry them around in my pocket, which was fun.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16581 on: May 03, 2014, 09:13:46 pm »

Centcomm guard killing engineer master race.
Crack-a-lack-a

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16582 on: May 03, 2014, 10:38:58 pm »

Lately the server has been way, way too lax. People are running around as non antag starting rebellions for no reason and straight up greifing. I am all for new genetics powers, but it seems like the geneticists have been just handing out the new powers... which on a normal station would be fine, but right now with all of the idiots running around it's compounding the problem. I'm not saying we need to start banhammering anyone that doesn't follow the rules, but would it be possible for the admins to start temp job banning or temp banning repeat offenders? I'm tired of the same shit happening every round where the same people are killing/assaulting others for no apparent reason other than they are dicks.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16583 on: May 04, 2014, 01:17:02 am »

The genetics thing I think will cool down eventually as it is a recent thing. There has been an increase in people acting out which is compounded by the problem that nobody likes to play security, and some but not all of the few that do are giant dicks about it who brig people for ten minutes for the most minor of offences.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16584 on: May 04, 2014, 12:36:15 pm »

Lately the server has been way, way too lax. People are running around as non antag starting rebellions for no reason and straight up greifing. I am all for new genetics powers, but it seems like the geneticists have been just handing out the new powers... which on a normal station would be fine, but right now with all of the idiots running around it's compounding the problem. I'm not saying we need to start banhammering anyone that doesn't follow the rules, but would it be possible for the admins to start temp job banning or temp banning repeat offenders? I'm tired of the same shit happening every round where the same people are killing/assaulting others for no apparent reason other than they are dicks.

Last night, We admins handled a dozen different complaints. Some actions we responded to were legitimate, others were not. We did our best o differentiate between them, and did discipline several guilty parties. We'll keep working on it, but while i was on there were generally only one or two other admins on, and it can be hard to handle three or four different complaints at once. Please bear with us.

On a related note, I think Vactor and Glloyd deserve to be thanked repeatedly for what they do for this server, in hosting, coding, updating, and handling the admins.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16585 on: May 04, 2014, 01:41:04 pm »

Considering that genetics powers were just released, it isn't hard to believe that people want to try them out. It was the same thing with augmentation a few months ago, and I have not seen any of the aforementioned "griefing" with said powers.  I also am not sure where you are getting these random players killing you for no reason, they would probably be thoroughly banned.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16586 on: May 04, 2014, 03:52:23 pm »

Last night, We admins handled a dozen different complaints. Some actions we responded to were legitimate, others were not. We did our best o differentiate between them, and did discipline several guilty parties. We'll keep working on it, but while i was on there were generally only one or two other admins on, and it can be hard to handle three or four different complaints at once. Please bear with us.

On a related note, I think Vactor and Glloyd deserve to be thanked repeatedly for what they do for this server, in hosting, coding, updating, and handling the admins.

Sorry, I wasn't entirely aware that you guys had already been working on the issue at hand, I figured that since it got late those that were messing around simply got off.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16587 on: May 04, 2014, 05:56:29 pm »

Can someone point me to the current storage spot for our code? The OP is to the wrong one and I have only a rather old one, and I really need to get back to my map...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16588 on: May 04, 2014, 05:59:50 pm »

Sorry, I wasn't entirely aware that you guys had already been working on the issue at hand, I figured that since it got late those that were messing around simply got off.

Yeah. Especially that round last night where EVERYTHING went to Hell in ten minutes. I did as much as I could to figure out why it exploded into Griefville, but it looks like it just did. Nobody knew how or why, it just did. Not much we can do if we can't figure out why. *shrug
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16589 on: May 04, 2014, 06:02:14 pm »

I walked out of the shuttle at CentCom, saw all of the crazy shit going down, and got right back on the shuttle and had my pocket AIs lock all of the doors.
Pages: 1 ... 1104 1105 [1106] 1107 1108 ... 1654