Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1093 1094 [1095] 1096 1097 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119811 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #16410 on: April 28, 2014, 09:06:26 pm »

Not table cloths?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16411 on: April 28, 2014, 10:26:16 pm »

Someone suicide bombed themselves in escape, breaking a SINGLE tile to space near the middle.  ZAS proceeded to throw everyone around like a tornado, smearing gore EVERYWHERE.  I eventually plugged the breach as nymph, but Escape looked like every welder round after the vortex of doom was through.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16412 on: April 28, 2014, 10:32:15 pm »

Someone suicide bombed themselves in escape, breaking a SINGLE tile to space near the middle.  ZAS proceeded to throw everyone around like a tornado, smearing gore EVERYWHERE.  I eventually plugged the breach as nymph, but Escape looked like every welder round after the vortex of doom was through.

Can I just say that I love the ZAS system? To be fair, it's a pain much of the time, but oh my God, is it so good. It's not even just the realism either. It's just so much more interesting than the previous system.
Also often called Boowells.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16413 on: April 29, 2014, 01:13:28 am »

CoraiUnki Announces:
     Directive X was completed, but the code was NOT sent. Minor Loyalist victory.

Nanotrasen has praised the efforts of Captain Alexander Hope and loyal members of his crew, who recently managed to put down a mutiny - amid a local interstellar crisis - aboard the NSS Exodus, a research station in Tau Ceti. Although the directive was not followed to the letter, Medical Doctor Tomoko Zhao have been praised for their ability to minimize the deaths and containing the disease without unneeded violence, and has as such been promoted for her deeds.
The mutiny was spurred by a top secret directive sent to the station, presumably in response to the crisis within the system.
Despite the mutiny, the crew were successful in implementing the directive. Unfortunately, they failed to notify Central Command of their successes due to a breach in the chain of command.
Five members of the station's personnel were charged with Sedition against the Company, and if found guilty will be sentenced to life incarceration.
Nanotrasen will be awarding five members of the crew with the NT Star of Loyalty, including Hector Petridis for his cooperation with the Loyalist faction, following their mostly successful efforts, at a ceremony this coming Thursday.
Three members of the station's personnel are believed to have passed away during the coup.
Nanotrasen's image will forever be haunted by the fact that a mutiny took place on one of its own stations.

Gamemode for 20 people indeed.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16414 on: April 29, 2014, 03:01:22 am »

during that round I also found out that if you cut off someone's head just right the body will survive without drugs as long as its in a room with oxygen and stuff.

Also quirks with baymed is that if your head has internal bleeding the effects of the bleeding will persist even when the head is cut off meaning there is no way to even treat it, so basically it depends how lucky you are with the RNG. The easiest way to tell that you got lucky is if you patch the bleeding as soon as you cut off the head and stick it in cryo. If the brute damage heals all the way to zero chances are you now have a perfect headless body. I imagine this would be much easier with diona bodies.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16415 on: April 29, 2014, 03:07:26 am »

during that round I also found out that if you cut off someone's head just right the body will survive without drugs as long as its in a room with oxygen and stuff.

Also quirks with baymed is that if your head has internal bleeding the effects of the bleeding will persist even when the head is cut off meaning there is no way to even treat it, so basically it depends how lucky you are with the RNG. The easiest way to tell that you got lucky is if you patch the bleeding as soon as you cut off the head and stick it in cryo. If the brute damage heals all the way to zero chances are you now have a perfect headless body. I imagine this would be much easier with diona bodies.

New MD plan: team up with Geneticist for humanized monkeys, prepare headless bodies for head grafts.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16416 on: April 29, 2014, 07:33:27 pm »

Hey Glloyd, I bet you though nobody would crack that floor safe inside that secret room? Well I just did. It felt great. The contents of it are now mine, mu hah hah hah hah hah hah. In other news, I have achieved what few have, I have learned to crack safes.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16417 on: April 29, 2014, 08:44:54 pm »

I know how, i just never manage to.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16418 on: April 30, 2014, 12:36:35 am »

Hey Glloyd, I bet you though nobody would crack that floor safe inside that secret room? Well I just did. It felt great. The contents of it are now mine, mu hah hah hah hah hah hah. In other news, I have achieved what few have, I have learned to crack safes.
I was the first one to do it pretty sure, mostly because I knew where it was when the map first came out and when straight there.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16419 on: April 30, 2014, 02:47:46 am »

I know how, i just never manage to.

If you know how, pulling it off itself should be trivial.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16420 on: April 30, 2014, 02:53:05 am »

please pm me what i put in the safe

i don't remember that area anymore

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16421 on: April 30, 2014, 08:38:45 am »

I just remembered the good ole days of forcing drug pills down Axl's throat, quickly retreating behind the chemistry desk and then playing a "no drugs here" act with rabid for the rest of the round.

NEVERFORGET

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16422 on: April 30, 2014, 08:49:38 am »

I just remembered the good ole days of forcing drug pills down Axl's throat, quickly retreating behind the chemistry desk and then playing a "no drugs here" act with rabid for the rest of the round.

NEVERFORGET
'Drugs? What drugs? We don't have any drugs here.'
'Nope.'
'Not at all.'
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16423 on: April 30, 2014, 09:46:09 am »

NEVERFORGET
'Drugs? What drugs? We don't have any drugs here.'
'Nope.'
'Not at all.'

That sounds suspiciously familiar. I think that this situation happened more than once.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16424 on: April 30, 2014, 10:15:23 am »

I remember drugging Axl with mindbreaker.

'BROWNCOAT INVASION!'

Yeah, I thought it was me and you.

Also something similar, claiming people tripped on stairways as Sec.
Pages: 1 ... 1093 1094 [1095] 1096 1097 ... 1654