Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2118238 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #10905 on: October 20, 2013, 04:33:50 am »

Thaaaat or you can be me and put 100u of oxygen in a spray bottle :P

In all seriousness though, that information is helpful, might test it on my next in crit patient :P

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10906 on: October 20, 2013, 04:37:39 am »

For roleplay purposes. I also found a way to have the clothing ingame without having it to be in the main server files.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #10907 on: October 20, 2013, 04:54:43 am »

For roleplay purposes. I also found a way to have the clothing ingame without having it to be in the main server files.

Oh god, am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Archer-themed clothing? ALL MY YES.

Krieger's clothes NEED to be added to Research Director's locker. And if new Genetics and Science expansion get finally finished, it'll be time to start playing Science again.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10908 on: October 20, 2013, 06:06:21 am »

Oh god, am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Archer-themed clothing? ALL MY YES.

Krieger's clothes NEED to be added to Research Director's locker. And if new Genetics and Science expansion get finally finished, it'll be time to start playing Science again.
*Wink* (I just have a major problem with Github and would have to ask someone to do that stuff)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10909 on: October 20, 2013, 06:28:14 am »

If only I could sprite.

Then we'd have Shepard armor :P

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10910 on: October 20, 2013, 06:35:45 am »

[img]http://puu.sh/4UEFe.png[/img]
So hot huh guys.
Uhh
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:50:28 am by Nienhaus »

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10911 on: October 20, 2013, 08:01:02 am »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10912 on: October 20, 2013, 08:35:34 am »

Also, about Glloydstation, I would REALLY apreciate if the pods were moved out of maint. Sec pod can easily have a small hallway running below it, and the engineering pod can be moved to face the engineering foyer simply by moving those vending machines or sofa.

And apparently thet corner sofa looks weird.

This was the general reponse of #coderbus when I showed them the most recent map, along with the "holy fuck that is huge"

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10913 on: October 20, 2013, 08:43:16 am »

Also, about Glloydstation, I would REALLY apreciate if the pods were moved out of maint. Sec pod can easily have a small hallway running below it, and the engineering pod can be moved to face the engineering foyer simply by moving those vending machines or sofa.

This was the general reponse of #coderbus when I showed them the most recent map, along with the "holy fuck that is huge"
Departments also needs more fire extinguishers, because when Hans came running trough Cargo on fire I didn't find a single extinguisher in there. So he had to jump into space.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10914 on: October 20, 2013, 08:50:27 am »

The way SS13's view is set up there was really on other way unless you want to make it look really boxy and even more odd. Trust me I spent a good hour or two on the corner alone.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10915 on: October 20, 2013, 10:09:33 am »

If only I could sprite.

I thought that was what the security suits in the EVA area were supposed to be.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10916 on: October 20, 2013, 10:40:17 am »

If only I could sprite.

And the engineering suits are Dead Space.

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10917 on: October 20, 2013, 11:07:16 am »

If only I could sprite.

And the engineering suits are Dead Space.
The mining suits moreso heck throw in the plasma cutter to be even more obvious.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10918 on: October 20, 2013, 11:50:29 am »

Okay, after more play, I've compiled a small list, some of which has already been mentioned here.

-Sec and Eng pods are really weird. Both of them have perfect spots nearby that are on the outside of the station.
-The tachyon dish and range monitors for the bomb test range don't work.
-The only illicit areas are the ghetto surgery and illegal grow space, from what I can tell. No bar? :c
-This is sort of minor, but R&D is set up poorly. It's much better if all four machines can be reached while standing on a single tile.
-The gas heading chamber in Toxins is really hard to see into, even if there's a burn going. I'unno if there's anything to be done here, though.

On the other hand, there are a number of things that I really like, though some of them should remain secret as long as possible.  ;)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10919 on: October 20, 2013, 11:56:55 am »

Huh. Weird that the chamber is hard to see into. Are the walls blocking your vision? Because it's basically the same you've got on box and meta, just rotated 90 degrees.

As for the machines being placed akwardly, that's probably mainly due to me wanting to keep as many 2-wide walkspaces as possible.

E: I was also planning to add in a "laser tag base" illicit area but I never got around to it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 12:47:15 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 1654