Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 677 678 [679] 680 681 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116254 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #10170 on: September 15, 2013, 12:43:00 pm »

Well, you can't exactly order more stuff. It's the same stuff in more crates. And crates are nearly indestructible.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10171 on: September 15, 2013, 12:46:04 pm »

Materials crates. Did those not get added?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10172 on: September 15, 2013, 12:56:38 pm »

Nope, they didn't make it in. Maybe plasteel and cardboard, but no to the others.

Also, if you have 10 people, of which one person is jobbanned from traitor, but the jobbanned person is the only one with traitor on, that jobbanned person will get picked as traitor.
The more you know. Apparently gamemode code is total rubbish in certain places.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10173 on: September 15, 2013, 12:56:50 pm »

Yep. Cardboard (Cardborgia!), plasteel, and sandstone can now be ordered. Metal and glass can still be ordered, of course. Being able to order minerals would make mining useless, so they left that out.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10174 on: September 15, 2013, 01:03:34 pm »

Yep. Cardboard (Cardborgia!), plasteel, and sandstone can now be ordered. Metal and glass can still be ordered, of course. Being able to order minerals would make mining useless, so they left that out.

Yeah, those were what I meant by material crates. I know the rest didn't get pulled for very good reasons.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #10175 on: September 15, 2013, 01:10:39 pm »

I haven't played SS13 for ages. Figure I'll hop on at some point.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10176 on: September 15, 2013, 01:39:49 pm »

Nope, they didn't make it in. Maybe plasteel and cardboard, but no to the others.

Also, if you have 10 people, of which one person is jobbanned from traitor, but the jobbanned person is the only one with traitor on, that jobbanned person will get picked as traitor.
The more you know. Apparently gamemode code is total rubbish in certain places.

I can agree. I've been tator'ed more than once even with the preference off.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10177 on: September 15, 2013, 01:45:11 pm »

The preference off is expected behavior, really. It's just that it rather takes people that are banned from traitor but have it on than people that aren't jobbanned but have it off.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10178 on: September 15, 2013, 02:02:18 pm »

Also, if there's enough people on later, I may be up for holding a Fallout round.

If we do that, I'd suggest tomorrow as weekends(Or this one at least) Tend to be pretty dead in terms of players... might be totally wrong when I log in, in a moment soooo don't mind me if a bunch of people /are/ on

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10179 on: September 15, 2013, 02:03:39 pm »

Again, I could help with some spriting, and some less-than-useful flavor items. I'm more likely to stick to something that's a community effort anyway.

In the very least, I could try to make four base necromorph sprites, three of which I'll make mostly humanoid methinks.

If they're a mob, what will they be able to equip, if anything? I do like the "ingrained items" bit, but they might not be visible depending on what I do with the base sprites.

Well, here's a good place to start. The one that we have in there currently is the Slasher, and the little one is the Lurker. I think a Spitters would be good, albiet in smaller quantities, because it could be ranged, with the health of the Slasher. Pregnants would be pretty cool too, because I could make them spawn swarmers upon death if I made a landmark for it. Of course, that's just if you want to stick to the source material.
I have some free time, Want to do some?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10180 on: September 15, 2013, 02:03:57 pm »

Mondays are even deader than the current weekend. Weekends, fridays and wendsedays are high-pop, but school has started again so...

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10181 on: September 15, 2013, 02:05:29 pm »

Wednesdays are part of this group of not dead days?

Interesting...

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10182 on: September 15, 2013, 02:18:54 pm »

Again, I could help with some spriting, and some less-than-useful flavor items. I'm more likely to stick to something that's a community effort anyway.

In the very least, I could try to make four base necromorph sprites, three of which I'll make mostly humanoid methinks.

If they're a mob, what will they be able to equip, if anything? I do like the "ingrained items" bit, but they might not be visible depending on what I do with the base sprites.

Well, here's a good place to start. The one that we have in there currently is the Slasher, and the little one is the Lurker. I think a Spitters would be good, albiet in smaller quantities, because it could be ranged, with the health of the Slasher. Pregnants would be pretty cool too, because I could make them spawn swarmers upon death if I made a landmark for it. Of course, that's just if you want to stick to the source material.
I have some free time, Want to do some?

Sure? If you send me the icons as a zip, I'll add them in as simple_animals

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #10183 on: September 15, 2013, 06:04:24 pm »

Anyone on currently?

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10184 on: September 15, 2013, 08:52:41 pm »

Forget I'm obese, get crippled, eat mint to try and regain health.

Failure of epic proportions.
What was in that mint?
Pages: 1 ... 677 678 [679] 680 681 ... 1654