Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116203 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #10155 on: September 15, 2013, 09:24:35 am »

I'll just make some various "general" sprites, try to at least resemble the source material.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10157 on: September 15, 2013, 10:31:54 am »

Uh, guys. I don't think this will ever make it anywhere else than our own repo if we mess with atmos. Let's just leave that part alone.

And ingrained stuff probably wouldn't be visible, obviously. Not sure if it's a good idea. Necromorph forms could be based on what dead matter is on one tile.

I wasn't plainning on messing with atmos. I meant that it would be interesting if they could breathe toxins or somesuch,

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10158 on: September 15, 2013, 10:46:51 am »

Only two people online right now. This weekend has been pretty dead...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10159 on: September 15, 2013, 11:43:51 am »

I just found something perfect for admin fuckery. Laser guns get their power from an internal power cell that you can varedit to have infinite charges c:

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10160 on: September 15, 2013, 11:49:16 am »

I just found something perfect for admin fuckery. Laser guns get their power from an internal power cell that you can varedit to have infinite charges c:

Yup. Godmode ho!

Also, pulse destroyers. Enough said.

In other news, in all those playtest sessions, not a single person noticed that the map was missing Beepsky. I actually just noticed that myself. So, I added that, updated the map to have ice cream and whatnot, and cleaned some stuff up. So I'm thinking one more playtest at some point, then after I fix the issues from that, we can start using it?

Also, if there's enough people on later, I may be up for holding a Fallout round.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10161 on: September 15, 2013, 11:55:53 am »

We need a Midsomer Murders round sometime. There even exists a midi of the theme, woo.
http://www.lovingit.co.uk/midi/

The theme could just fit some situations so perfectly...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvD73A9eXXk

E: Wait, why does a fundamentalist christian website have an index of midis? ;_;
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 11:58:58 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10162 on: September 15, 2013, 11:59:08 am »

Do you have to draw out the patrol routes for beepsky, EDs and janibots when you make the map?

Also, one thing I'd like would be the ability to have medibots patrol.
Bots patrol based off a network of navigation beacons hidden under the floor. If you screw open the panel and swipe a valid ID, you can actually modify where the bots go. So yes, you "draw" their routes with the beacons when making the map.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:01:56 pm by Jacob/Lee »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10163 on: September 15, 2013, 12:00:32 pm »

These beacons are also used for MULEs, but I don't think MULEs can go to the beacons in the halls or vica versa.
(Unless you mess with the variables, of course.)
(That is, the things you can set on the beacons.)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10164 on: September 15, 2013, 12:08:05 pm »

Yeah, the beacons are for the MULES

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10165 on: September 15, 2013, 12:11:26 pm »

Probably gonna get back in after several months absence.  What's new?

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10166 on: September 15, 2013, 12:18:34 pm »

Probably gonna get back in after several months absence.  What's new?

Well, we're using a different map, that we're probably going to switch off of soon. There was a big atmos update which really reduced lag. There's a lot of little small things that we've just gotten used to, but that you'll have to discover as you play. Cargo is a bit different. Genetics is a bit different. There's a couple new antag items. Changeling got a bit of a revamp, and blob got a huge revamp.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10167 on: September 15, 2013, 12:19:14 pm »

In that list, particularly interest in Cargo.  What's changed?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10168 on: September 15, 2013, 12:26:09 pm »

Oh god you can change the firesound to anything you want ahahaha. Pulse rifle that has hallucination sounds as sound.
Or clown.ogg.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:42:32 pm by miauw62 »

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #10169 on: September 15, 2013, 12:32:55 pm »

In that list, particularly interest in Cargo.  What's changed?

There's more stuff you can order for starters. The console's laid out a bit differently too. There was also some changes a while ago regarding points. Like, NT can send a crate with the wrong stuff in it, so you have to deny stamp the manifest and send it all back.
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 1654