Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2115940 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8085 on: July 23, 2013, 09:29:35 am »

I'll try that. Blue Stalhi and the Hotline Miami OST were next up, but I need more than three sources.

All unterminated text should have been nuked, but BYOND is not helping me figure out what order it wants these chips in at all. I'd be tempted to run Type One despite the errors but it won't let me. Probably for good reason.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8086 on: July 23, 2013, 09:39:24 am »

I just had a stupid idea.
And it w- DAMNIT.
Deleted original chip code (why the hell was that even there?) which I then accidentally forgot to copy down so I hope this works

Code: [Select]
loading tgstation.dme
loading interface\skin.dmf
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2328:error: 1: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2328:error: 10: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2328:error: : empty type name (indentation error?)
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2329:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2329:error: 1: value not allowed here
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2330:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2328:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2339:error: 2: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2349:error: 3: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2359:error: 4: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2369:error: 5: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2379:error: 6: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2389:error: 7: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2399:error: 8: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2409:error: 9: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2419:error: 10: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2340:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2350:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2360:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2370:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2380:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2390:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2400:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2410:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2420:error: : duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2397:error: "nutriment": duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2397:error: 3: duplicate definition
code\modules\reagents\reagent_containers\food\snacks.dm:2397:error: reagents.add_reagent: instruction not allowed here

This isn't getting any easier, ffs. I think BYOND really hates the idea that I want to make individual types of chips share the same object, but I don't know WHY. I wonder if an item like lipstick could give me the answer? Gonna go look for it in a bit.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8087 on: July 23, 2013, 10:59:49 am »

Smooth McGroove's acapella playlist, perhaps?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8088 on: July 23, 2013, 12:47:57 pm »

Currently we have 3 players in the Lobby waiting for other players. So, get in!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8089 on: July 23, 2013, 12:59:24 pm »

@Tsuchigumo: it appears you forgot to indent the if( )-s after the switch(rand(1,10)).

EDIT: since I'm code diving:

Fun facts I found so far:
Milk removes Capsaicin from your system, so go pester the Botanist if the Chef is a dick;
Coffee, similarly, removes Frost Oil;
Drinking from The Bottle of Nothing or drinking Silencer actually heals the Mime;
Banana Mama heals Clowns... and monkeys!
Alcohols are children objects of Ethanol, so you can use Vodka to melt away ink.

More edit:

There used to be a food called Telebacon. Try to uncomment and toy with it, it might do what you want to do with Bluespace Mary. It also features a On_Consume proc, which may be useful.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 01:15:45 pm by scrdest »
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8090 on: July 23, 2013, 01:08:31 pm »

Are we going to do another open weekend, and or open up permanently?  Perhapes we could be allowed to try and invite people to play slowly?  I don't think there's been an actual round in a rather long time...
Nom nom nom

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8091 on: July 23, 2013, 01:12:02 pm »

Alcohols are children objects of Ethanol, so you can use Vodka to melt away ink.

... :D

Bookamir can finally use Vodka instead of pestering Chemistry for ethanol

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8092 on: July 23, 2013, 01:25:51 pm »

4 people waiting for 1 or two more before we start the round... come on  guys
Nom nom nom

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8093 on: July 23, 2013, 04:40:56 pm »

Just start the round and play. It's far more likely to attract players than the lobby is.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8094 on: July 23, 2013, 04:41:13 pm »

Man, the server WAS really deserted. Damn, people, I can remember having games at this time, instead of... nothing.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8095 on: July 23, 2013, 06:25:07 pm »

Ffffff I was 20 seconds away from destroying the singularity.
Curse you fiddly BYOND controls and your tendency for making things difficult.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8096 on: July 23, 2013, 07:37:37 pm »

I've narrowed it down to inconsistent indentation, it looks like I won't be able to name the chips unless I pull a cash-tree bait and switch (cash trees actually produce spawners which spawn cashbased on potency) or leave them without a name, no idea how the venders will act with that. They might really freak, or they might name the type of chip you're about to buy. No idea.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8097 on: July 23, 2013, 08:17:49 pm »

I hate kill jobs.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Nelia Hawk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8098 on: July 23, 2013, 08:25:23 pm »

I've narrowed it down to inconsistent indentation, it looks like I won't be able to name the chips unless I pull a cash-tree bait and switch (cash trees actually produce spawners which spawn cashbased on potency) or leave them without a name, no idea how the venders will act with that. They might really freak, or they might name the type of chip you're about to buy. No idea.
not 100% sure what your trying to do as i am just skipping through the topic, but...

i think you try to make chips that you can get from a vendor (like cigarette automat?) and then are randomly named or something around that...

not sure if its in this ss13 version, but i remember from gibbed #3#4 (?i think they are renamed too by now?) they had "pro puff" cigarettes? that give you a random cigarette when you use it or so...
maybe if you check on that code (if you can) you get ideas for your chips?
as the pro puffs are from a vendor automat like the chips  (cigarette box compared to a chip bagbox?), chips are random and cigarettes are random when you pull them out of the box? and cigarettes have effects on the body where chips have "taste" (?) on the body?
but yeah... no real clue what you try to do as i was just skipping through, so can be that that hint to check on code of a item that kind of works similar might be totally wrong here.
still posting this... if it helps a bit then great... if i am totally wrong then just forget it :D

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8099 on: July 23, 2013, 10:46:09 pm »

Spike: I'm already dead. Hitting me won't solve anything.
Spike: Stop hitting me, Spike!

Mindbreaker cigar and security didn't take it away. LSD makes your status rotate between 100% and DEAD with everything in between.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:51:22 pm by BigD145 »
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 1654