Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116723 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #6045 on: May 26, 2013, 10:51:52 am »

People talk about engineers being bored and you want to take repair jobs away from them?
Do you know how few engineers would agree to walk out into a bomb testing range with an armed mass accellerator pointed at it?  very few when I play.
Nom nom nom

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6046 on: May 26, 2013, 11:02:38 am »

to roughly quote an engineer after a bomb test I did:
"F**k no, I am not going to fix that"

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6047 on: May 26, 2013, 11:04:04 am »

Well, I guess you could get an engiborg pretty easily. Whenever I'm borg, I almost always play engiborg because engiborgs are awesome.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6048 on: May 26, 2013, 11:05:49 am »

The player known as CoraiUnki (I think, probalby the same person as Corai on here) as well as Jacob_Lee are my favourite players to RP with now. Especially since I now have a permanent method of fucking with the former's character Alina.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #6049 on: May 26, 2013, 11:13:46 am »

*Wink* *wink* how goes porting BS12 medical?

As far as I know, Nien gave up on it. I'd give it a shot, but I'm too busy with the map at the moment to start any other big projects.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 11:15:42 am by Glloyd »

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6050 on: May 26, 2013, 11:14:39 am »

People talk about engineers being bored and you want to take repair jobs away from them?
Do you know how few engineers would agree to walk out into a bomb testing range with an armed mass accellerator pointed at it?  very few when I play.

Which is very very bad sign. It is hard not to notice that apparently the station doubles as a sanitarium for paranoid NT employees. Someone walks near you to give you a handshake? PANIC! Someone asks you to enter an area where you might get killed by that person, despite the person never acting suspicious? PANIC! AI is being slightly goofy and gimmicky? PANIC! Donuts is online? PANIC!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #6051 on: May 26, 2013, 11:15:53 am »

Also, we could always just port xenoarcheology, and NOT put it on a separate station. We could just lump it into RD on the new map if people cared enough.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #6052 on: May 26, 2013, 11:17:10 am »

Also, we could always just port xenoarcheology, and NOT put it on a separate station. We could just lump it into RD on the new map if people cared enough.
Well, I would be up for that. I think the research department does need some more stuff to be getting on with, and that was one of the sections I found was a good laugh.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6053 on: May 26, 2013, 11:19:07 am »

Which is very very bad sign. It is hard not to notice that apparently the station doubles as a sanitarium for paranoid NT employees. Someone walks near you to give you a handshake? PANIC! Someone asks you to enter an area where you might get killed by that person, despite the person never acting suspicious? PANIC! AI is being slightly goofy and gimmicky? PANIC! Donuts is online? PANIC!
That kinda annoys me. I mean, I grab someone passively and they treat it as justification to beat me down!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #6054 on: May 26, 2013, 11:57:45 am »

That kinda annoys me. I mean, I grab someone passively and they treat it as justification to beat me down!

Well, tip: Control+Click = Pull, which cannot be interpreted as violence ever.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6055 on: May 26, 2013, 12:02:24 pm »

*Wink* *wink* how goes porting BS12 medical?
As far as I know, Nien gave up on it. I'd give it a shot, but I'm too busy with the map at the moment to start any other big projects.
That's a shame. Maybe I'll look into it to see what it would take.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6056 on: May 26, 2013, 12:21:15 pm »

My favorite character is Mark [/narcissist]

But honestly, there's too many characters to pick from.

Quote from: scrdest
Well, tip: Control+Click = Pull, which cannot be interpreted as violence ever.
You just made external airlock construction so much better

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6057 on: May 26, 2013, 12:42:46 pm »

On a side note, what's up with genetics always being dicks?

I mean, you got people who were out of the game for a while, and then you think it's funny to change their gender, steal their stuff and lock them in?

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6058 on: May 26, 2013, 12:43:41 pm »

Exactly, THEY think it's funny.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6059 on: May 26, 2013, 12:45:30 pm »

Changing their gender CAN be funny, but the other stuff? No. Also, it is a dick move for the HoS to give you a ghetto gender reassignment, especially when due to cloning memory loss, all I remember is that I love her, not that she tortured me to death.
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 1654