Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2126366 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4080 on: April 22, 2013, 11:27:53 am »

The server is empty. Join, people!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: April 22, 2013, 12:31:23 pm »

I chilled out for most of that round, even though I probably should've done something. I bought an emag, stole the RD's jumpsuit, and stashed it in the rainbow suit secret room. I bought a power sink, planted it in the emergency storage by the locker room, and finally bought no-slip syndie shoes for when I started emagging the army of cleanbots and Beepsky.

Aside from all of this, I got into two barfights with Zackary (and won both times 8) but I was nearly killed by the null rod the second time) and proceeded to chill in the bar/medbay. I was chased by carp once, nearly spaced myself twice, and could've gotten busted with traitor items due to post-barfight search once (I, luckily, hadn't bought my emag yet). Apparently a ninja was sent with the first objective being to avoid getting robusted by me. Another notable accomplishment includes getting six people (counting myself) stunned and cuffed by an emagged Beepsky all within seven tiles of each other.

I think Zackary is cursed/blessed to forever give me advantages/cause problems when I'm the traitor :P

"Hey Traitor Axl, have this plasma pill I accidentally made!"
"Hey Traitor Axl, your squad of cops is ninety percent manchild, ten percent robust!"
"Hey Traitor Axl, let's have a barfight!"
"Hey non-Traitor Axl, want some dru- SHANK DIE DIE DIE!"
"Hey, Cultist Axl, how much do you like your eyes?"
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Urist_McGamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: April 22, 2013, 12:44:52 pm »

I never knew Bay 12 have a SS13 server. Posting to watch.
But others might prefer to have the mess contained behind windows to avoid tracking blood all over the their nice, color coordinated floor patterns. Kind of the Ozzy Osborne vs. Martha Stewart debate.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: April 22, 2013, 01:26:19 pm »

Oh god the clowns and then Nar-Sie and oh god what. I shot Nar-Sie with a pulse destroyer.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: April 22, 2013, 01:33:37 pm »

Oh god the clowns and then Nar-Sie and oh god what. I shot Nar-Sie with a pulse destroyer.
And I sold Escape to the clowns for 5 bucks.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: April 22, 2013, 01:34:46 pm »

Also, "HUNGER MY ASS!"

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: April 22, 2013, 01:35:33 pm »

Also, "HUNGER MY ASS!"
"DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: April 22, 2013, 01:36:14 pm »

Also, "HUNGER MY ASS!"

The only way to defeat invincible admin-dummies is C4.

E: Also, my upgraded singularity was still going at the end of the round, even after massive rampages by Nar-Sie.

E: Where the fuck did everyone go? We restarted and voted secret, and then suddenly everyone was gone. Only 3 of us.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 01:49:51 pm by miauw62 »

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: April 22, 2013, 01:44:33 pm »

Also, "HUNGER MY ASS!"

The only way to defeat invincible admin-dummies is C4.
Not even invincible people can survive the power of the instagib.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: April 22, 2013, 02:12:58 pm »

nvm

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: April 22, 2013, 02:16:28 pm »

[rant]One thing for space vines. CLOSE THE DAMNED FIRELOCKS. FOR FUCKS SAKE. Nothing is worse than clearing a room, moving on to the next one, and finding that someone passed through, and didn't close the damned firelock, letting the vines in again! And the chef didn't help, opening the locks in the kitchen, after I had cleared it, allowing the vines to get back in. I quit trying then, because fuck space vines, and fuck their tiny little hitboxes.[/rant]

Dude, get the QM to order a Weed Control crate. It has Weedkiller grenades and a Scythe. The scythe will kill FOUR squares of weeds, INSTANTLY per click. Vines are seriously not a big issue if you order Weed Control Crates. Scythes are fucking bosslike. And also, they make the Chaplain look awesome.

While Scythes work quite well on space vines, they are wildly inferior to the real fix for space vines.  The real fix is called Pete.
He's a pretty cool goat, and he doesn't afraid of space vines.

Also, the OP nature of borgs (especially Sec Borgs) is basically the most popular topic of conversation on SS13 boards.  Because they are way, way better than their human counterparts.  I also agree that hacked sec borgs are just way too good. 

To stun them, you have to get right up on them, and use a flash.  They'll be shooting tasers/lasers at you, and backing out of range while you attempt this.
When you finally stun them, hopefully you've got a very damaging weapon on you, you'll need to kill them before you run out of flashes.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: April 22, 2013, 02:26:05 pm »

Do EMP weapons work on them? Chemistry can pump a few out, or have R&D work on an ion rifle.
Nothing important here, move along.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: April 22, 2013, 02:42:44 pm »

I want to dive through the code, and maybe make a way for the thermoelectric generator to be made without admin intervention. It'd definitely add something for bored engineers to do on slow rounds, considering how long it takes to set up and the amount of space it needs. All I'd really need to do is to add in a way for the circulators and generator to be made, maybe create a circuit board for them. It's an idea.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: April 22, 2013, 02:52:49 pm »

It'd be cool to have engineers have the ability to tinker with things. Overclock cyborgs, optimize various other systems, third vague suggestion.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: April 22, 2013, 03:11:44 pm »

It'd be cool to have engineers have the ability to tinker with things. Overclock cyborgs, optimize various other systems, third vague suggestion.

That's the roboticist's job. Engineers CAN tinker with things. They can tinker with doors and do some very fun (deadly) things.

Do EMP weapons work on them? Chemistry can pump a few out, or have R&D work on an ion rifle.

I believe that EMPs do in fact work on them, but I think it just drains the cyborg's cell. I'm not sure. Nobody from chemistry uses the EMP mixture, though, and nobody from R&D makes ion rifles either. I don't do science, so I'm not sure how easy it is to access ion rifles.
Also often called Boowells.
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 1654