Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2122382 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #3270 on: April 09, 2013, 05:51:40 pm »

Things like this should be pmed to admins, not posted in the thread.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: April 09, 2013, 05:52:31 pm »

But lets discuss this hacker who hacks the server on a lifefeed and totally could never be a admin playing undercover? :D
Yeah sorry, enjoying the Drama to much, mostly since if you actually get resonable and pm the only people who should care (or even calm down?) I'll miss it all.

*has to be a hacker, none could ever see throu a players perfect actions, yup, totally, good stuff. No I'm not laughting.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: April 09, 2013, 05:57:23 pm »

I am not even sure of what that means.
But either way, lets stop it, at least here in public.

I had fun playing as robot, although my 3 laws brain almost melted when I discovered that the HoS died, after jumping in a portal trying to follow he captain. I had a chance to jump in there too, but didn't learn about people having entered the portal until after it closed. since I could have helped but didn't, I had to consider it a first law breach :( I recovered when more people got in danger however. I had to, since we sadly lacked a robopsychologist in the station.
I somewhat wish people would use the laws more deeply. the strength of an order can be important too, for example. and could resolve potential stall, or tip the balance in undetermined cases.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 06:04:21 pm by andrea »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: April 09, 2013, 06:17:20 pm »

Apparently that Dx guy has been doing some griffing, anyone care to give me a full story of what he did so I can talk to him? This isn't his first offense, so I may or may not do something about it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: April 09, 2013, 06:39:09 pm »

The stuff I saw was this. I was a traitor scientist. My objectives were to kill the captain, and hijack the shuttle alone. I decided to pursue Xenobiology to aid me. And started breeding slimes.

He teleported into Xenobiology right after round start, and stole our teleporter beacon. After that he went afk for a long time. Then comms went down, and everything went quiet. Then I start hearing how he somehow caused the death of the HoS over the intercom. Then security and him fought apparently.

Then I left my lab and saw him in the research hallway. He went into toxins storage. When I walked up to see what he was doing, he stunned and cuffed me before I could say anything. I had no weapons out, I was not wanted, and I was in an area I had access to as a scientist. Then he stole a CO2 canister, and started to leave. I got uncuffed, and went to see where he went, since CO2 was dangerous, and he had been behaving erratically according to what he did to me and what I'd heard over the intercom. He stunned me again. I saw him scuffling with the warden, detective and some others. I passed out a couple of times from CO2, so I went and got internals.

I passed him in the hall outside research, he stunned me again, cuffed me again, then threw me in a portal that zapped me to the courtroom. Shortly after he followed, then stunned me again and bucklecuffed me to a chair. I could hear the AI and security trying to find him over his radio. He then took off my backpack and searched in it. I had a syringe with black slime mutation toxin ((I was keeping it incase I ran into an assistant or something and offer them it, or maybe to use as a weapon)) and my box, the box had an emag inside it, but he didn't look inside it before he took the syringe out and injected me. Which turned me into a slime.

He said WHAT THE, or something to that effect and backed away, before fleeing through a portal. I attempted to escape security as a slime, but ran into the captain again. I fed on him, he panicked and tried to run out an airlock, so I got off him and fled. I ate some monkies in virology to evolve, then heard captain was in virology break room. I went there, and he fled again. I followed him into the portal, where he apparently got himself stuck inside a window in medbay. I nommed him to death because he couldn't escape or do anything.

The detective and a geneticist cloned him then cuffed him. Other stuff unrelated to him occured, I tried to nom him before they got him to the shuttle, it went poorly, security got him into the shuttle brig. I was killed, thus ghosted, but DIDN'T go into my baby form and guilt tripped people for killing me so they wouldn't murder the babies. Round ended.

I would just like to enumerate, I DIDN'T do anything suspicious. I may have been the traitor with a kill captain objective, but I was a scientist, in research, and had spent the entire round in xeno, doing legit research. I was not suspicious at all. I was waiting to lure him into xeno with an invitation to see my advanced slimes before I did ANYTHING.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 06:58:35 pm by Kaitol »

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: April 09, 2013, 08:36:43 pm »

Did the server crash?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: April 09, 2013, 08:37:58 pm »

Seems so. It's a shame, I was in the middle of explaining my distrust of AIs to the chaplain-turned-captain.

Sengoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: April 09, 2013, 08:39:06 pm »

You just distrust the AI because it was Luna :P
Therian Saga

Character: Endalos
Profession: Extractor

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: April 09, 2013, 08:41:24 pm »

Server crash just As I get nommed by a purple slime after accidentally killing an adult slime. Man, I just got adamantite slimes too. I wanted a golem.

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: April 09, 2013, 08:43:40 pm »

Blech. Well, I'm off to bed then. The AI seemed non-evil that round though. I mean, law compliant and all that. I'm curious who the traitor was and what they were doing though. So, if it was you, feel free to share.

Kaitol - I recommend turning yourself into a slimeman if you're doing hardcore xenobio. Still, we'd have had you cloned quick enough.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #3280 on: April 09, 2013, 08:48:34 pm »

Yes, server crash, I'm looking into it.

KG

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: April 09, 2013, 08:49:38 pm »

Well, since the server crashed... Stories are probably better than reality anyway.

Seems so. It's a shame, I was in the middle of explaining my distrust of AIs to the chaplain-turned-captain.
The traitorous chaplain-turned-captain. I had an emag and an energy sword. Completely useless!
So, my target was the botanist who suicided at round start. It's a real shame I was so impatient. I'd burned the body, so I had nothing to dispose of. I spaced an empty coffin. I really should have waited that bit longer to complete the cover story by having Axl witness the launch of the coffin.

And yes, you were right to distrust the AI. I was plotting to sneak back in and upload a one human law while no one was looking, then come up with a (hopefully non-singulo related) way to force a shuttle call.
Yeah. Things weren't looking good for me as a traitor there, but I was having fun role-playing the part at least.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: April 09, 2013, 08:54:45 pm »

And yes, you were right to distrust the AI. I was plotting to sneak back in and upload a one human law while no one was looking, then come up with a (hopefully non-singulo related) way to force a shuttle call.
Which is exactly why I followed you into the AI upload and observed. This is one big game of trickery and tactics :P

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: April 09, 2013, 08:58:23 pm »

Which is exactly why I followed you into the AI upload and observed. This is one big game of trickery and tactics :P
Yeah. I'm sort of sorry that I play so covertly, it makes rounds really quiet... But!
My original plan was to ask for permission so that I didn't seem suspicious, but then it quickly came about that everyone and their mother wanted to see this take place.. Which worked to my advantage really, as no one would suspect me wanting to go in a second time.

Also, it might please you to know that I'd set my own objective of causing no other casualties than the target, to see if I could keep everyone's trust up until the end.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: April 09, 2013, 09:04:38 pm »

Yeah. I'm sort of sorry that I play so covertly, it makes rounds really quiet... But!
My original plan was to ask for permission so that I didn't seem suspicious, but then it quickly came about that everyone and their mother wanted to see this take place.. Which worked to my advantage really, as no one would suspect me wanting to go in a second time.

Also, it might please you to know that I'd set my own objective of causing no other casualties than the target, to see if I could keep everyone's trust up until the end.

It's fine to play covertly. Certainly I was enjoying the game regardless. Thanks for letting me actually do the upload too. We need covert antags to counterbalance the extremely un-covert antag players like myself... I always find myself apologising for not being subtle enough
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 1654