Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125575 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4650 on: May 02, 2013, 04:55:03 am »

So. Idea. Take supply manifest from crate. Put it in Photocopier. ???. Get 500 collectable hat crates.

You can only make 30 copies before toner runs out, wonder if manifests sent back give more points than you need for a toner crate.

We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4651 on: May 02, 2013, 07:05:14 am »

So. Idea. Take supply manifest from crate. Put it in Photocopier. ???. Get 500 collectable hat crates.

You can only make 30 copies before toner runs out, wonder if manifests sent back give more points than you need for a toner crate.

Toner takes 10 points for 5 cartridges. Manifests are 2 points each. 350 net increase.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4652 on: May 02, 2013, 07:26:09 am »

Toner takes 10 points for 5 cartridges. Manifests are 2 points each. 350 net increase.

Did you test it? Wonder if it works. Though even if it is, stamping all the damn manifests would take a very dedicated QM. And possibly a couple of people to help with other heads' stamps.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4653 on: May 02, 2013, 07:33:29 am »

Also I feel it's worth mentioning.  Whoever the janitor was?  You put yourself into crit eating chili peppers.  I cryo'd you, then performed surgery and implanted a 'jello with a blinking eye' into your chest.  Sorry bro.

Those jellies were hilarious. "Security to kitchen. THIS JELLY IS STARING AT ME"
Then I dared Zackary to eat it, which he did for two coins. He got high as fuck and suddenly I wanted some...

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4654 on: May 02, 2013, 07:41:25 am »

Did you test it? Wonder if it works. Though even if it is, stamping all the damn manifests would take a very dedicated QM. And possibly a couple of people to help with other heads' stamps.
I'd make a macro for it.  I made a quick auto hotkey script to click 30 times in a row, to help with mass producing grass tiles.  An auto-stamper would be easy as well.

Click -> page up -> click -> home -> page up -> repeat.
Stamp -> swap to free hand -> pick up paper -> drop -> swap back to stamp -> repeat.

Granted, that feels a little cheap...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4655 on: May 02, 2013, 08:06:21 am »

I'd make a macro for it.  I made a quick auto hotkey script to click 30 times in a row, to help with mass producing grass tiles.  An auto-stamper would be easy as well.

Click -> page up -> click -> home -> page up -> repeat.
Stamp -> swap to free hand -> pick up paper -> drop -> swap back to stamp -> repeat.

Granted, that feels a little cheap...

Abusing the system for fun and profit.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4656 on: May 02, 2013, 09:01:46 am »

Also I feel it's worth mentioning.  Whoever the janitor was?  You put yourself into crit eating chili peppers.  I cryo'd you, then performed surgery and implanted a 'jello with a blinking eye' into your chest.  Sorry bro.

Those jellies were hilarious. "Security to kitchen. THIS JELLY IS STARING AT ME"
Then I dared Zackary to eat it, which he did for two coins. He got high as fuck and suddenly I wanted some...

One of those coins was mine. I was happy to pass it over. That was a nice little aside in the round during an early slow point.

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4657 on: May 02, 2013, 09:09:01 am »

Now that the antag scaling is fixed, what's the ratio?  Is it 1:5?

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4658 on: May 02, 2013, 09:11:05 am »

One of those coins was mine. I was happy to pass it over. That was a nice little aside in the round during an early slow point.
Yeah, Zackary freaking out and firing his energy gun at my jelly was definitely one of the highlights of the round.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4659 on: May 02, 2013, 09:13:38 am »

If it's not, can we change it to this? Would make rounds more exciting.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #4660 on: May 02, 2013, 10:29:42 am »

It's currently set to num_players/4.   Would people prefer 1:5?

KG

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4661 on: May 02, 2013, 10:44:02 am »

Wait, what? Currently, for each 3 loyal crewmembers there is one traitor, up to the maximum of 4 traitors. How is changing it to 4 crewmembers vs. one traitor going to make things MORE exciting?

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4662 on: May 02, 2013, 11:24:53 am »

1:4, but to a max of 4? It's a rather low max for such an antag heavy ratio if you ask me.  4 traitors vs 12 regular crew is quite different from 4 traitors vs 20 normal crew.

I would prefer a 1:5 or even a 1:7.5 ratio, but with a max of 6 or 7.  That way you don't max out on traitors until you have 30 or 40 crew. 

However, it's really not that big of a deal to me either way.  It's already a big improvement from 4 traitors vs 2 normal crewmembers.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4663 on: May 02, 2013, 11:33:25 am »

No one ever said there was a max...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4664 on: May 02, 2013, 11:35:48 am »

Wait, what? Currently, for each 3 loyal crewmembers there is one traitor, up to the maximum of 4 traitors. How is changing it to 4 crewmembers vs. one traitor going to make things MORE exciting?
I just tought it was still on the thing it was before this entire shitstorm, which I think was 7.5. 4 is fine tough, but it could be a little bit overkill. Setting it to crewmembers/5 is probably the most balanced in terms of traitor difficulty and fun.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 1654