Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125606 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #4635 on: May 01, 2013, 04:42:04 pm »

And finally, the -2 law: Reverse Entropy where possible.

Cue AI freeing Lord Singuloth.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: May 01, 2013, 05:40:20 pm »

As of recently, Holodeck became a subject of often Emaggings, but it has fun (not !!FUN!!) peaceful uses too - last round, we've ran a basketball match on it. Which was pretty damn amusing. 1v1 though, need to try with bigger teams.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: May 01, 2013, 06:58:26 pm »

ANTURK SLIME OF THE YEARS ALL YEARS
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: May 01, 2013, 07:00:20 pm »

I was so gloriously evil. Why can no one just let me escape? What the fuck is your problems? Seriously, it gets old after the tenth time I've been killed after successfully completing my objective. REALLY FUCKING OLD ASSHOLES. WHEN THE TRAITOR GIVES YOU A CHANCE TO LIVE, GO FUCKING LIVE DICKHEAD.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: May 01, 2013, 07:01:50 pm »

Mass failure by traitors. Also mass griefing as not a single one had escape alone.

Nick K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: May 01, 2013, 07:03:50 pm »

I was so gloriously evil. Why can no one just let me escape?

Because you're evil

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: May 01, 2013, 07:05:07 pm »

Mass failure by traitors. Also mass griefing as not a single one had escape alone.

I wasn't griefing. The only person I killed was Axl, and I killed him because he might have gone into atmos and seen my tampering. Well, I killed Bdthemag, but that was for thematic awesomeness.

"Captain! SAVE ME!"
"I'm sorry, Oswald." *Activates Energy Sword*
"Cap... Captain? Captain?! NO!!!!!"

Also, fuck you Anturk. Why couldn't you let me fucking escape?

I was so gloriously evil. Why can no one just let me escape?

Because you're evil

I let Dominik run away. I could have just MURDERED THE FUCK OUT OF HIM. But no. Despite the prior parts of the round, I was being merciful.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: May 01, 2013, 07:05:14 pm »

Holy shit was that a long round. I achieved my objective in 5 minutes or so and spend the remainder trying to FORCE THE FUCKING SHUTTLE. Seriously. Bombing Escape? Nope. Bombing Engineering? Nope. Going on a rampage ended with Captain (starring Hans Landa) revealing himself as another traitor? Nooooooope. Carp from Holodeck? Nope. There's also been at least two prison breaks and a formation of militia.

And the FUCKING SLIMES ended it all. Got slimed, died in a very weird manner (suddenly -300 health), slimes killed the other traitors, only a single slime gets to escape.

Just. Stop. If you form a militia of all non-traitors, then way to be surprised when the traitors fight back. All the rest were shuttle force attempts. And 'failure' was only due to a swarm of fucking headglompers.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: May 01, 2013, 07:07:22 pm »

Holy shit was that a long round. I achieved my objective in 5 minutes or so and spend the remainder trying to FORCE THE FUCKING SHUTTLE. Seriously. Bombing Escape? Nope. Bombing Engineering? Nope. Going on a rampage ended with Captain (starring Hans Landa) revealing himself as another traitor? Nooooooope. Carp from Holodeck? Nope. There's also been at least two prison breaks and a formation of militia.

It was pretty glorious. I captured BOTH the traitors are one point, and told them the code words. I can just imagine the look on their faces.

"Fuck, I'm screwed now."
"Whiskey Soda. Dreams. Progress."
*DEAR GOD I AM THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE FACE*
He's fucking with us.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: May 01, 2013, 07:07:56 pm »

I wasn't even aware there were multiple characters, I was only after the chaplain who kept changing his identity. I formed the militia so we wouldn't have just one person sweeping maintenance, Captain even gave the okay. Only by coincidence did we find Werty, and on our way back to the brig to recharge our weapons we happened across you.

Oh, and it was ONE slime who killed Smoke and Zack. Werty spaced himself, and you got turned into a slime and (I believe) accidentally killed by Smoke when he thought you were the other slime.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:20:15 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: May 01, 2013, 07:15:04 pm »

Engineering repaired everything! All the things. Repaired or sealed off to protect crew.

The bomb in Escape was weak. Emagged Escape doors got replaced. Smoke helped and then "helped" again in Engineering. You probably could have just called the shuttle and dismantled the console. After 5 minutes it can't be sent back.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: May 01, 2013, 09:41:41 pm »

When is the next update expected?

Apparently the config issue has been fixed, since we've been seeing only 1 traitor on low-pop rounds.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: May 01, 2013, 10:31:20 pm »

Engineering repaired everything! All the things. Repaired or sealed off to protect crew.

The bomb in Escape was weak. Emagged Escape doors got replaced. Smoke helped and then "helped" again in Engineering. You probably could have just called the shuttle and dismantled the console. After 5 minutes it can't be sent back.
Also I feel it's worth mentioning.  Whoever the janitor was?  You put yourself into crit eating chili peppers.  I cryo'd you, then performed surgery and implanted a 'jello with a blinking eye' into your chest.  Sorry bro.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: May 02, 2013, 02:17:34 am »

So. Idea. Take supply manifest from crate. Put it in Photocopier. ???. Get 500 collectable hat crates.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: May 02, 2013, 04:10:09 am »

Also I feel it's worth mentioning.  Whoever the janitor was?  You put yourself into crit eating chili peppers.  I cryo'd you, then performed surgery and implanted a 'jello with a blinking eye' into your chest.  Sorry bro.

Those jellies were hilarious. "Security to kitchen. THIS JELLY IS STARING AT ME"
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 1654