Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 76

Author Topic: UnReal World - Now on Steam! (3.51 Stable, 29th Jun. 2018)  (Read 168123 times)

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
Re: UnReal World - Free to play! Donate! (3.16-Beta2, 5th March 2013)
« Reply #495 on: March 19, 2013, 04:21:56 pm »

The best housing is a Sauna or Inn. Just build a couple fences in front of the door to make it your own. NPC's won't take food and items you leave in a cellar outside, too. Those fireplaces run on hot air alone, as well, and don't require fuel.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 19, 2013, 06:29:13 pm »

Nah, Lonely Settler. Dismantle one cabin to finish the other quickly. I'm at 17th of april and already have a nice cozy little 5x5 cottage with floors next to a lake with trout in it.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 19, 2013, 07:49:04 pm »

Favorableness of the Trap.
Anyone know how effective this is? Will it help me catch things? I don't have a reliable source of food for the winter and I'd prefer not to eat all my delicious spoiled fish. Think I can

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 19, 2013, 09:09:35 pm »

Favorableness of the Trap.
Anyone know how effective this is? Will it help me catch things? I don't have a reliable source of food for the winter and I'd prefer not to eat all my delicious spoiled fish. Think I can

It certainly helps. I'd recommend using it on a pit trap, as that'll give you the best chance to get large game to tide yourself over.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #499 on: March 19, 2013, 11:11:32 pm »

The best housing is a Sauna or Inn. Just build a couple fences in front of the door to make it your own. NPC's won't take food and items you leave in a cellar outside, too. Those fireplaces run on hot air alone, as well, and don't require fuel.
Can't build inside a town anymore.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 20, 2013, 12:17:52 am »

I'm not sure what you are talking about, since I built three fences just fine and can take screenies to prove it.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 20, 2013, 01:25:06 am »

I'm not sure what you are talking about, since I built three fences just fine and can take screenies to prove it.
If I remember correctly, what happens is that the villagers will interrupt your construction.  So if the villagers are too far away to spot your construction, or too far away to interrupt your construction prior to it's completion, you can still build in villages.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 20, 2013, 08:32:36 am »

-edit wrong thread sorry-

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 20, 2013, 03:55:06 pm »

First order of business in any game from now on. Buy a milkable creature. Second order of business. Steal a wooden tub. Third, do whatever you want.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 20, 2013, 05:43:12 pm »

I like how my awesome cooking pot can only make a single pound of porridge at once but clearly has capacity for a lot more. I also like how, if I want to cook more porridge, I have to eat or throw out the stuff in said pot.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 20, 2013, 05:45:47 pm »

Porridge? Maaaaan, that's not even food! :P

Bean stew, on the other hand! That will last for several days.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 20, 2013, 05:47:53 pm »

I bought two giant bags of flour, and dammit I am going to use them for something other than plain flatbreads. I've been making porridge out of some wild berries I harvested and adding flour to help it out.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 20, 2013, 05:49:59 pm »

I bought two giant bags of flour, and dammit I am going to use them for something other than plain flatbreads. I've been making porridge out of some wild berries I harvested and adding flour to help it out.

If only the game has the foresight to allow you to create Baker's Doe.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 20, 2013, 05:51:39 pm »

General vegetable stew calls for flour, I believe :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 20, 2013, 05:55:40 pm »

General vegetable stew calls for flour, I believe :P
Lack of vegetables V:

It's now July in-game and I just got my first seeds. According to the wiki, at this time of year the only thing I can hope to grow before winter kills everything (assuming I survive that long) is broad beans, so I planted all the ones that the game track gives you.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 76